IDOL ARMY....(Partner Selection Part II)

J.Tunes Entertainment [Korea's New Girl Group] AGALz

 

[Chapter 10:]  IDOL ARMY....(Partner Selection Part II)

 

 

***************************************************

[No One POV]

 

After the ZE:A boys impressed the girls to their amazing skill it's time for the AGALz girls to impress the boys with their own skills. First who will show her skill are Joo Chan, Alea and Rin Ah who will be dancing Hoot by: Girl's Generation (Alea will be the blonde girl, Joo Chan will the girl in the middle then Rin Ah will be the girl to the left). The three went to the middle then hoot start to play, the start to dance and show their amazing moves to everyone.

BongSeon and Juri was so amuse at the three girls dance they even better than the original Girl's Generation. When the song ended the girls bowed as the rest clapped theit hands, with a smile the trio dancer of AGALz bowed again then went back to their groupmates.

"Next will be AeRi and Aoi~"BongSeon said as the two girls walk in the middle and start rapping Lip Gloss by: Lil Mama (Aeri will be Kahi and Aoi will be Bekah).  "Whoo their great" Juri commented as she watch the two girls, Aoi walked towards TaeHun while AeRi walks toward JunYoung. finished the two bowed then when back to their member.

Next is Eun Kyung who show her amazing vocal when she sang Black and White of G.Na, the boys cheered when she sing the song and the cheered went high when Eun Kyung sang the last chorus then Eun Kyung walks toward Siwan who was so shocked when Eun Kyung walks toward him. Finished Eun Kyung show her geniune smile then bowed before walking back to her groupmate.

Next is the maknae who will be sing and dancing Queen by: Som Dambi. Eunhye went to the middle then sang and dance Queen, KwangHee and DongJun who also enjoy the music dance along at the back then walk towards DongJun then walks toward Siwan. Finished with y pose the boys cheered Eunhye bowed then wen back to her unnies side.

Last but not the least HaeJin the leader's turn, HaeJin went to the grand piano on the side and play Like a Star by: Corinne Bailey Rae.(Just imagine she's playing piano than a guitar.) The boys was amazing at her piano skill and to her great voice, she look up straight to the guy that beat her heart. Finished HaeJin stood up and bowed then walk back to her members.

"Ok we all saw the charming stages from ZE:A and our guest AGALz."BongSeon said as they clapped their hands. "You expressed your feelings to each other. I wish I beautiful like them"She continue and AGALz and ZE:A laughed.

"Noona that's impossible"KwangHee joked.

"Yah~"BongSeon laughed. "As you expressed your feelings, with no regards with those feelings, we will now selecting new partner~ Random Couple Selection!"BongSeon announce. That cause for ZE:A to be shocked.

"Huh?"

"Noonas are you tricking us again?" DongJun asked confused for the new random couple selection.

"But you guys ended up choosing randomly"BongSeon explained. "So today we will be doing 'Personal Item Couple Selection'"BongSeon continue as the table with 9 items from the AGALz and Juri put in the middle by the staff.

The items are: Sunglass, Headphone, Headband (the green one), Book, MP3 Player (the black one), cap, Hello Kitty Handphone, Bunny(Stuffed toy), Car Key.

 

"It doesn't surprise you anymore, right? Showing all of your charms, but choosing randomly in the end."BongSeon paused. "You will be selecting your partners randomly. If you look over here, you can see AGALz's personal items, all over here are 9 items. What about the one item?"BongSeon asked as Juri make a beautiful eyes to the boys that made all of you laughed.

"Of course one of you need to be partner with me."Juri said.

"Oh I better pick the right one."Siwan said.

"Me too"The rest nodded their head looking at the items on the table.

"Ok let's start with JunYoung, please pick an item."BongSeon said as JunYoung step forward he stop looking at the items in front of him. JunYoung look at the cap then smell it.

"Oh cap?"BongSeon asked looking at JunYoung. "They are more items."She remind him.

"This cap smell perfume."JunYoung said as the girls laughed. Then JunYoung pick up the mp3 player and show to BongSeon. "I'm sure enough this is not belong to Juri~noona"JunYoung said as Juri pouted and all of them laughed.

"Will Minwoo~sshi ultimately be able to choose A-lex~sshi"BongSeon said as Minwoo look all the items first he pick the headband then look at Eun Kyung who giggled. Then he put back the headband and pick the hello kitty.

"Does noona likes hello kitty?"Minwoo asked Juri.

"Ani..she like dinasour"BongSeon answer for her and another laughter heard.

"Good."

Next is KwangHee pick up the headband and place on his head. "This suit me well". Next is Kevin who pick the bunny. "This bunny belongs to a cute girl"Kevin said

TaeHun step forward and pick the book. "Are you choosing this?"BongSeon asked. "Yeah"TaeHun said. "Why?" "Juri~noona don't like reading."TaeHun said and BongSeon laughed.

"Yah~ I love reaading."Juri protest.

"Siwan please step forward"BongSeon said. Siwan followed and look at the remaining items. "Now we only have four remaining item." Siwan look at the car key. "I don't think she's allowed to drive already."Siwan said.

"Owww.." Then he pick the headphone and place it on his ear. Put it back he pick the cap and smell it like JunYoung did, put it back he walk towards the girls.

"Omo..."the AGALz girls and ZE:A boys was shocked at Siwan action he stop infront of the AGALz maknae who widen her eyes Siwan lean in and smell the maknae scent.

"Yah~"The rest of ZE:A hissed.

"I'm right."Siwan walk back to the table where the items are and pick the cap.(Nickhun and Minho moment love it^^) "This is the one."Siwan said that cause for the people in the room scream at Siwan detailed at things.

Eunhye who was shocked to what just happen poked HaeJin to the side. "Yah~"HaeJin said.

"Siwan~sshi, Eun-A~sshi please step forward."BongSeon called as the two step forward. "We'll do a game of 'Of Course' once."BongSeon continue.

"Of Course..?"Eunhye asked.

"Ne."BongSeon nodded as the two laughed.

"Oh they match well"Juri said.

"Both of them are gorgeous really."JunYoung said.

"Should I start?"Eunhye asked.

"Yes, please start"BongSeon said then Eunhye look at Siwan in the eye.

"Siwan~oppa you like me, don't you?"Eunhye asked.

"Of course."Siwan answer without hesitation. Eunhye shyly look away. "You have a boyfriend, don't you?"Siwan asked. Eunhye look at BongSeon then at ZE:A boy and last at AGALz girls searching for an answer then look back at Siwan. BongSeon, Juri and the rest and timely waiting for Eunhye respond. Eunhye look down for a while then look back at Siwan.

"That's you, oppa!"The rest was shocked at her common sense. That also put Siwan in a shocked mode.

"AHhh.. Knock out.."BongSeon waved her hands.

"I lose?"Siwan asked.

"Ne~..you lose. 'You have a boyfriend, don't you?' 'Of course, that's you oppa'"BongSeon repeat.Eunhye and Siwan walk back to their own groups. "Eun-A~sshi has a great common sense, ne"BongSeon commented.

After recovering at what happen between Siwan and Eunhye. BongSeon called the last three. "DongJun" DongJun step forward and pick Headphone. "The headphone?"BongSeon asked. "Ne, I been wanting this.."DongJun said.

HeeChul step forward and pick up the sunglass. Last but not the least HyungSik pick up the car key. "I don't have a choice anymore, as much as I don't want the car key"HyungSik hissen and the rest of the ZE:A boys laughed.

 

"Then we will now a time to see what twists occur when we reveal the items owners."BongSeon said.

 

*****************************************

 

To be continue.......

 

 

Comment Please

 

 

 

Copyright © **princess**/winterprincess

@Kpop-Fanfiction