Idol Army filming....(With ......?? [Part I])

J.Tunes Entertainment [Korea's New Girl Group] AGALz

 

[Chapter 08:]  Idol Army filming....(With ......?? [Part I])

 

*************************************************

[No One POV]

 

After the successful photoshoot for today the eight girls went back to J.Tune for rehearsal because next week will be their goodbye stage for their debut stage 'Bang'. The girls practice hard when suddenly JiHoon and their manager when to the room. HaeJin stop on her track when she saw JiHoon and their manager enter the room, HaeJin turn off the stereo. The other girls stop dancing and bowed at them.

"Annyonghaseyo~"They greeted.

"Take a sit"JiHoon ordered as the girl obey his word and sit on the floor. JiHoon took a chair and sit infront of them. "You all know that your goodbye stage will be next week right?" JiHoon asked as the girls nodded their head. "Well I want you all do your best next week, also I made a different arrangement for the eight of you until your comeback stage come"JiHoon paused as he look at the eight muses of J.Tune. "You girls will be appearing in different variety show such as Golden Bell, Star King, Strong Heart, Idol Army and etc. Also two of you will be appearing in Mnet Scandal and one in We got married. And next week you girls will be featuring in Hello Baby season 4"JiHoon continue.

"Wow we have a full pack schedule"Alea said in amusement.

"Hello Baby I can't wait."Eunhye said in excitement tone of voice.

"A baby taking care a baby?"Joo Chan joked as the maknae pouted.

"I can see that you girls are very excited to start your variety schedule to start. Ok you girls will start filming tomorrow for Idol Army then followed by performing in Music Bank afterward."JiHoon said as he stood up and left the practice.

"Yeh~ oppa" You girls bowed as you jumped for joy when JiHoon out of sight.

 

-The next day you girls arrived at the Seoul High Gym were the Idol Army going to be filmed. Shin BongSeon and Jung Juri the hosts of the show appeared on your dressing room to greeted you girls.

"Annyonghaseyo~"Juri and BongSeon greeted as they enter the room.

"Oh~ Annyonghaseyo"You girls bowed back and greeted them politely.

"Omo they are really a goddess...Look at their young faces"Juri said as she pinched Eun Kyung on the cheek.

"You'rethe maknae right?"BongSeon asked Eunhye who was seating on the couch.

"Neh~"Eunhye nodded her head.

"I look like you when I was in your age."BongSeon joked as the rest in the room laughed especially Juri.

"Yah~ don't scared the kid will you. Don't believe her Eun-A~sshi"Juri said and Eunhye nodded her head. "Because I was the one look like you when I was in your age."Juri said and another laughter heard in the room.

"Aigoo~ how can you be look like her when your a baby dinosaur and she's a goddess."BongSeon joked and another laughter broke into the room. Juri imitate the dinosaur groaned.

 

Soon enough the two comedian left the dressing room as the PD called them to start the filming. You girl also been called and walked to the stage where the red curtain covering you to the guys. As the filming started Juri and BongSeon go the opening.

 

"Hello everybody. Idol Army: She has come season 7"Juri and BongSeon said in the camera with ZE:A who excited to meet the girl group guest for today.

"Well, today there's going to be very fun."BongSeon said.

"Big fun, because it's a valentines to white day special."Juri added as the boys grown even more excited.

"In everyone's hand are the chocolate and rose that they going to give to our guest later."BongSeon said as the ZE:A boys held the chocolate and rose in their hands.

"Since is a love season we have adorable group as a guest."Juri announce.

"Whooo~~"The guys shout.

"Yah~ it's not another guy pairing huh?"JunYoung asked because last time they have to be paired up with guy to guy as they have B2ST for a guest.

"No, no, no I sure it's not a guy" Juri said as she walk towards JunYoung.

"So sparkling, sparkling. They blinded my eyes"BongSeon said as the guys grown excited even more as what they heard from the two host.

"SNSD?"Hyung Sik asked in excitement as the Gee play as the background music and the two host start dancing.

"Ah...Yah~ yah~Don't do it"Kevin stop the two.

"Yah~ don't say back off to us."Juri said.

"Well, I'm going to let you meet the great love."BongSeon said.

"They are fine, youthful and irresistible guests."Juri said.

"Please come out!!~"They shout as the curtian slowly going up and eight pair of legs slowly showing up.

"WHOOO!!~"The guys grow more and more excited when they saw it's not a boy group like last time.

 

**************************************************

 

To be continue.......

 

 

Comment Please

 

 

 

Copyright © **princess**/winterprincess

@Kpop-Fanfiction