Debut Stage

J.Tunes Entertainment [Korea's New Girl Group] AGALz

 

[Chapter 05:]   Debut Stage...

**************************************************

[No One POV]

 

After J.Tune Entertainment release the MV teaser of there new idol group, they also revealed to the people the official site of 'AGALz'. HaeJin who was surfing the net check their fan site, a big grinned appear on her lips when she saw how many people visit the site.

"Hey unnie what are you doing?"Eunhye asked as she sat next to HaeJin and look at what HaeJin doing, just like HaeJin a big smile appeared on her lips.

"Jinja? Is that true?"Eunhye point at the screen can't believe what was she saw.

"Yeah I guess"HaeJin answer not looking at the maknae. Soon Mae and AeRi joined the two, Mae sat beside the maknae while AeRi sat beside the Leader.

"Unnie look at this"Eunhye said while pointing at the screen. Mae and AeRi look at what Eunhye was pointing and there jaw drop.

"Seriously?"Mae asked and look at Eunhye who just nodded his head.

"Unnie look at the comments"AeRi excitedly said. Mae who look back at the screen and read out loud what was the people think about them.

[New Girl Group? Sounds cool can't wait to see them on stage]

[They are all like goddess especially A-lex unnie]

[Wonder what they got?]

[AGALz? cool]

[I think am going to be there no. 1 fan]

[hwaiting unnie..Good luck for your debut]

"Wow..now I can't wait to debut as an idol"AeRi said as she have a huge grinned on her face.

"Hey, did we missed something?"Aoi and the rest of the member show up in the room.

"Unnies you should see al this"Eunhye said and start pulling her unnies infront of the computer. All the member look at the screen and read all positive comment that people say.

"Ahh..I can't wait for our debut"Rin Ah said.

"Me too.."Eun Kyung agree to her unnie.

______________________________

Week passed so fast to AGAL. The girls has been busy preffering for there debut for the passed week today will be the day they will going to step on stage and show to all the people who believe in them, that they have the potential to be on top. AGALz are on the back stage with the other idol that will be performing tonight, feeling nervous yet excited the girls practice their routine for the last time before they step on stage. MBLAQ and JiHoon who was watching them have a proud smile on there face.

"Great, I think your doing great girls"JiHoon clap his hand as he approach the girls. BigBang and 2ne1 who will also performing tonight walk to the waiting room to preffer thereselves. AeRi who immediately saw BigBang and 2ne1 enter the room run to his big brother who have his arms open for a hug.

"Oppa"AeRi shout all AGALz and also the other idol who was in the room look at her. AeRi hug her brother and didn't notice the stared of the people around her.

"Congratulation baby girl, your going to debut any minute now"G-Dragon said he patted AeRi head.

"Thanks oppa"The rest of BigBang and 2ne1 congratulate her and the girls for there debut and give them some encouraging words. Eunhye who look at her unnie who give her famous smirked. Bom walk towards her and poked her cheek.

"Aigoo..my sister will be an idol too, just like her unnie"Bom said then pulled Eunhye in a tight hugged. "I'm so proud of you Eunhye~ah, and I'm sure umma's too"She added.

"Thanks unnie"Eunhye said. Then suddenly HaeJin called someone.

"Oppa~"HaeJin said then Yoochun walk toward her with Junsu and Jaejoong and hugged his sister.

"Congrats sis..I'm so proud of you"Yoochun said when he pulled from the hug. Then one of the staff of Music Core called out.

"AGALz ready in 5 minutes"He said then left.

"That's us"Joo Chan called the girls and they nodded there head in respond. AGALz left the dressing room to go to the back stage readying there self.

"Ok girls this is it, this is the time we've been waiting for. Lets show them what AGALz have"HaeJin shout and put her hand in the middle of them, the other girls put there hand over her and do the fighting cheered.

"Hey count me in"JiHoon and AGALz maganer join them.

"ok...AGALz hwaiting"HaeJin shout.

"Hwaiting"followed the girls.

"10 seconds girls and your on"The same staff remind the 10 of you. Take deep breathe the 8 of you step on the stage as the light turn off and go to your position. Soon the song start playing and the light turn on again revealing you girls into the world of entertainment industry, all of you start to sing. (You girls was on the poster)

[Play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wubLAsoy7r4&feature=related ]

[All:] T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!
T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!
.
[HaeJin:] 눈부시게 빛나는 나를 따라 Oh! Oh! Oh!
[Eunhye:] 가식적인 말들은 비웃어버려 Ha! Ha! Ha!

[Eun Kyung:] 예쁘기만 한 너는 더 이상은 No! No! No!
[Mae:] 짜릿한 음악 속에 던져버려 Bang! Bang! Bang!

[All:] 우리는!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 너흰 모두 비켜라!! Check it out!! 다 가져봐!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 모두 미쳐라!! 외쳐라!! 또 이렇게!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!


T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!
T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!

[Joo Chan:]가슴 뛰는 이 밤을 내 맘은 Oh! Oh! Oh!
[HaeJin:] 불타는 네 눈길은 내 몸을 타고 Ha! Ha! Ha!
[Rin Ah:]거칠어진 숨소리 멈 [Aoi & Rin Ah:] 추진 마 No! No! No!
[Mae:] 심장이 이 리듬을 따라가게 쿵! 쿵! 쿵!

[All:] 우리는!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 너흰 모두 비켜라!! Check it out!! 다 가져봐!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 모두 미쳐라!! 외쳐라!! 또 이렇게!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!! T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!

[AeRi:(rap)] Bringin’ it to you daily It’s only from the best
After School Playgirlz know how to get fresh
So cool, So right, just so tasty
We bring it fast forward the fellows go crazy

[HaeJin:] 좀더 과감하게 보여 주는 거야 너~ (All: To be raised for my life)
[Eunhye:] 좀더 특별하게 춤을 추는 거야 너~ (All: To be raised for my life)

[Aoi:] One! Two!! Three!!!

[HaeJin:] 음악에 널 맡겨 주문을 걸어봐 Yeah~ (All: To be raised for my life)
[Aoi:(rap)] Crisp clean original new quality is what we give to you.
(Check it out) a new generation and a whole new start (check it out) collaboration with a brand new heart
[Eunhye:] 조금 더 다가와 이순간을 Catch Up!! Oh~~~~~~~
[AeRi:(rap)] On your mark set ready to go, can you feel it in your body this A.S. flow..
Hey hey what you want ! Let’s go…!!

[All:] 우리는!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 너흰 모두 비켜라!! Check it out!! 다 가져봐!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 모두 미쳐라!! 외쳐라!! 또 이렇게!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!

T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!
T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!

A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! T.R.Y. Do it now!!.
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!

A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!

When the song ended the crowd went wild when you girls finished the song with a y pose. A huge smile appeared on your faces when you girls see the reaction of the people for your performance. The light turn off again and all of you step down from the stage and hug JiHoon and your manager who was waiting for you girls.

"We go it, we go it"You girls jumped.

**************************************************

How is it guys?? You already debut as official idol? what will be happen to the 8 of you in the future?.

 

Comment Please

 

Copyright © **princess**/winterprincess

@Kpop-Fanfiction