School Uniform Photoshoot....

J.Tunes Entertainment [Korea's New Girl Group] AGALz

 

[Chapter 07:]  School Uniform Photoshoot....

 

*************************************************

[No One POV]

 

Month have been passed since the 8 muse of J.Tune rocked the stage of Inkigayo. Today is another busy today for the 8 girls as they have a full pack schedule waiting for them. As a responsible leader HaeJin woke up before the sunrise wash up before waking up the maknae who was sharing a room with her. [Mnet still doing document of your debut so there's some camera all over the apartment.]

"Yah~ Eunhye~ah wake up."HaeJin lightly shook the maknae who only groaned. "Wake up we have an early schedule."HaeJin said again, Eunhye slowly open her eyes looking at the leader infront of her.

"Morning unnie~"Eunhye said as she sat up from her bed.

"Morning to you too.. Go wash up already we still have to make breakfast for the others."HaeJin said as she walked out from the room. "We have a busy schedule today so I woke up Eunhye~ah to help me make a breakfast for the girls."HaeJin said to the camera as she walk to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast.

After washing up Eunhye help her unnie to make  a breakfast for them.

[What are you girls making?]

"Oh we're making omelet, becon, hotdog and fried rice for breakfast."Eunhye said to the camera as she continue what she were doing.

"Eunhye~ah go wake the others."HaeJin said and Eunhye nodded her head as she walk to Rin Ah and Alea's room first. "Unnies wake up."Eunhye shook the two older member as they slowly opening their eyes. "The breakfast is ready go wash up, we have a full pack schedule today."She said then left the room and walk to Aoi and AeRi's room also waking up the two then lastly she walk to Joo Chan and Eun Kyung's room and wake them up.

Soon enough AGALz's were in the dining table enjoying their delicious breakfast. After eating breakfast the 8 girls start preparing themself to leave the apartment and go to their salon for their hair and make-up. HaeJin who the last one step to the van make sure that the all members are inside.

"Ok , were ready to leave"HaeJin said and the van drive off to their first destination 'Salon'.

After a few minutes of ride the girls arrived at the place and the staff immediately do their work. After an hour or two the girls left the place to go to Music Core again to perform. The girls arrived at the place and went straight to their waiting room where their coordi are waiting for them.

"Annyonghaseyo"The girls bowed as they all enter the room.

When they arrived they immediately change to the outfit that they going to wear for their performance. Soon enough one of the staff called them to be ready in 5 minutes, the girls left the waiting room and went to the studio where they going to perform. When the song ended 4minute left the staff and AGALz bowed to them before stepping on stage. When the intro began the audience when wild.

 

[AeRi:(rap)] Bringin’ it to you daily It’s only from the best
After School Playgirlz know how to get fresh
So cool, So right, just so tasty
We bring it fast forward the fellows go crazy

[HaeJin:] 좀더 과감하게 보여 주는 거야 너~ (All: To be raised for my life)
[Eunhye:] 좀더 특별하게 춤을 추는 거야 너~ (All: To be raised for my life)

[Aoi:] One! Two!! Three!!!

[HaeJin:] 음악에 널 맡겨 주문을 걸어봐 Yeah~ (All: To be raised for my life)
[Aoi:(rap)] Crisp clean original new quality is what we give to you.
(Check it out) a new generation and a whole new start (check it out) collaboration with a brand new heart
[Eunhye:] 조금 더 다가와 이순간을 Catch Up!! Oh~~~~~~~
[AeRi:(rap)] On your mark set ready to go, can you feel it in your body this A.S. flow..
Hey hey what you want ! Let’s go…!!

[All:] 우리는!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 너흰 모두 비켜라!! Check it out!! 다 가져봐!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 모두 미쳐라!! 외쳐라!! 또 이렇게!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!

T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!
T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!

A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! T.R.Y. Do it now!!.
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!

A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!

 

Again the crowd when wild when the song ended and the girls poses. They immediately left the stage as they walk back to the waiting room. Hurried pack their thinks up as they immediately left the place for their next schedule.

"Today were going to have a photo-shoot, so see you their."Alea wave at the camera as she close the van door.

When the girls arrived at the place where the photoshoot going to held, they immediately went to the dressing room to change.

[What's the concept of this photoshoot?]

"Concept?....mm.. School girl concept"Joo Chan answer as the Mnet camera asked her.

Soon the girls walked out from the dressing room with their school uniform.

Joo Chan >> Uniform

Alea >> Uniform

Aoi >> Uniform

HaeJin >> Uniform

Eun Kyung >> Uniform

AeRi >> Uniform

Rin Ah >> Uniform

Eunhye >> Uniform

 

They took solo first then when to pair by pair shoot, for the first pair HaeJin and Eunhye, next if Eun Kyung and Joo Chan, followed by Rin Ah and  Alea then last but not the least Aoi and AeRi pair. After the pairing shoot its time for group shoot.

One, Two, Three, Four, Five.

After the successful photoshoot for today the eight girls went back to J.Tune for rehearsal because next week will be their goodbye stage for their debut stage 'Bang'. The girls practice hard when suddenly JiHoon and their manager when to the room.

 

*********************************************

 

End of Chapter 07.

Hope you all like the chapter^^..

 

 

Comment Please

 

Copyright © **princess**/winterprincess

@Kpop-Fanfiction