[Chapter 01]

J.Tunes Entertainment [Korea's New Girl Group] AGALz

Listen to this song while reading this chapter^^

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdmq0L6NDIs

 

[Chapter 01:]  AGALz.......

****************************************************

[No One POV]

 

All the trainee of J.Tune Entertainment was practice room showing their all best to their instructor, that they deserve to be an idol. "Rin Ah, Aoi your doing good. Keep it up"The instructor said as he watch all the trainee dancing their routine. Being the good dancer Rin Ah and Aoi always got complemented by the instructor. Hour had passed all the trainee took their water break when suddenly JiHoon also know as Bi Rain the president of J.Tune Entertainment enter the practice room along with his secretary. All thetrainee and the instructor bowed when they saw him enter the room.

"I have an announcement to make. All of you please take a seat."JiHoon said and all the trainee sat on the ground infront of him. "I can see that all of you are giving your best to became an idol."JiHoon paused and they nodded their head in agreement. "So now, its time for me to introduce another group to the world"JiHoon said as all the trainee cheer in excitement. He raise his hand and their attention go back to him. "As I call your name, it means that your trainee days are over and your idol day will going to start arraso?"JiHoon asked. "Ne!!"All the trainee shout.

"The first lucky trainee will be....Ryu Aoi"JiHoon said and look at Aoi who was so happy that she's going to debut. Finally after all her hard work she's going to became an idol, Jihoon nodded at her and look for the second lucky trainee.

"Oh Eun Kyung your trainning days are over." "OMG~!"Eun Kyung hug Aoi who was seating beside her, can't believe that she's the second lucky trainee.

"Park HaeJin" HaeJin cupped as tears skip to her eyes. Eunhye who was seating beside her patted her back. "Congrats unnie, you deserved it"Eunhye said.

"Park Eunhye congrats yourself too"Jihoon said and Eunhye look at him with wided eyes. "Jinja? Omo" "Congrats dongsaeng~"HaeJin said as she hug Eunhye.

"Park Mae"JiHoon said and look at Mae direction. "omo~ gamsahamnida"Mae bowed.

"No you deserve it"JiHoon smile at her. "Kwon AeRi" AeRi bowed as tear rolled down her eyes.

"Park Joo Chan"Joo Chan Hug Mae that was seating beside her and tears also rolled down her eyes.

"And last but not the least...."Rin Ah closed her eyes as she pray to god hoping that she's the last girl. "Lin Rin Ah"Rin Ah open her eyes and look at Jihoon who was looking at her and nodded his head. Like the other girls tears rolled down from Rin Ah eyes.

"Thank you.."

"No, All of you girls deserve it."JiHoon paused looking at the 8 lucky girls. "All of you, please follow me to my office. You need to sign, new contract to J.Tune"And with that said JiHoom left the room. The 8 girls stood up and hug each other before following Jihoon to his office.

_________________________________

"So, what will name your group?"JiHoon asked the girls as he lay his back on his leather chair. All 8 girls look at each other and think.

"How about Divas?"Joo Chan suggest then all the girls look at her.

"Divas? Its to common"Aoi said. "What about EZBeats or K.O8?"Rin Ah asked her unnies.

"mmm..I don't think that will hit"Eun Kyung said.

"Well, how about AGALz?"HaeJin asked.

"AGALz?"The girls asked and HaeJin nodded her head.

"What kind of a name is that?"Mae asked.

"A means Asian, GALz means girls. Asian Girls in short AGALz. As you can see not all of us at full korean so yeah"HaeJin expalin.

"AGALz..AGALz"Jihoon mumble.

"So what do you think?"HaeJin asked.

"Perfect!"The 7 girls said and all of them giggled.

"So its seatle you girls will be called AGALz short for Asian Girls"Jihoon said.

"Neh"The 8 girls nodded their head.

"Good!"

 

***********************************************************

End of the 1st chapter....

Hope you all like it^^

 

Comment Please

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction