Recording

J.Tunes Entertainment [Korea's New Girl Group] AGALz

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n920rKpBo7w

 

[Chapter 03:]   Recording.............. 

**********************************************************

[No One POV]

 

Today schedule is recording, AGALz arrived J.Tune Entertainment early to practice their vocals before they do the recording. AGALz was on the dressing with a song lryics on their hands. HaeJin, Eunhye and Rin Ah was seating on the couch, Eun Kyung was seating in front on the mirror, Mae and Aoi was back to back seating on the ground while Joo Chan was standing near the window.

JiHoon suddenly come to the room with AGALz manager (I forgot to indicate to the first chapter your manager Mianhae :>). "I can see that your working so hard for your debut, I really didn't regret choosing you girls"JiHoon said as soon as he enter the room. All of them stood up and bow, "Nah you don't have to do that everytime you so me, were family here"JiHoon said. "So, are you ready for you first recording?"He asked.

"Neh!!"All of them shouted. "Then what are you waiting for, Aja~!"JiHoon said then left the room along with AGALz following behind. All f them arrived at the recording studio, the 8 of them didn't waste some time and excitedly start the recording.

"Ok ready?"JiHoon asked the girls and they nodded their head. "Cue~"The music start to play, the first take all of them sing the chorus together, then followed by one by one. HaeJin go first singing her part then follow by Eunhye who also sing her part, then Eun Kyung, Mae, Joo Chan, Rin Ah, AeRi, Aoi. JiHoon was so amuse for the first timer like them, they work like a pro. After the recording all of them listen to there debut song.

[All:] T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!
T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!
.
[HaeJin:] 눈부시게 빛나는 나를 따라 Oh! Oh! Oh!
[Eunhye:] 가식적인 말들은 비웃어버려 Ha! Ha! Ha!

[Eun Kyung:] 예쁘기만 한 너는 더 이상은 No! No! No!
[Mae:] 짜릿한 음악 속에 던져버려 Bang! Bang! Bang!

[All:] 우리는!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 너흰 모두 비켜라!! Check it out!! 다 가져봐!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 모두 미쳐라!! 외쳐라!! 또 이렇게!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!


T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!
T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!

[Joo Chan:]가슴 뛰는 이 밤을 내 맘은 Oh! Oh! Oh!
[HaeJin:] 불타는 네 눈길은 내 몸을 타고 Ha! Ha! Ha!
[Rin Ah:]거칠어진 숨소리 멈 [Aoi & Rin Ah:] 추진 마 No! No! No!
[Mae:] 심장이 이 리듬을 따라가게 쿵! 쿵! 쿵!

[All:] 우리는!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 너흰 모두 비켜라!! Check it out!! 다 가져봐!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 모두 미쳐라!! 외쳐라!! 또 이렇게!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!! T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!

[AeRi:(rap)] Bringin’ it to you daily It’s only from the best
After School Playgirlz know how to get fresh
So cool, So right, just so tasty
We bring it fast forward the fellows go crazy

[HaeJin:] 좀더 과감하게 보여 주는 거야 너~ (All: To be raised for my life)
[Eunhye:] 좀더 특별하게 춤을 추는 거야 너~ (All: To be raised for my life)

[Aoi:] One! Two!! Three!!!

[HaeJin:] 음악에 널 맡겨 주문을 걸어봐 Yeah~ (All: To be raised for my life)
[Aoi:(rap)] Crisp clean original new quality is what we give to you.
(Check it out) a new generation and a whole new start (check it out) collaboration with a brand new heart
[Eunhye:] 조금 더 다가와 이순간을 Catch Up!! Oh~~~~~~~
[AeRi:(rap)] On your mark set ready to go, can you feel it in your body this A.S. flow..
Hey hey what you want ! Let’s go…!!

[All:] 우리는!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 너흰 모두 비켜라!! Check it out!! 다 가져봐!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 모두 미쳐라!! 외쳐라!! 또 이렇게!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!

T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!
T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!

A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! T.R.Y. Do it now!!.
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!

A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!

 

The song ended all of them clap there hands for the success of there recording. "Due to the recording turn out great, I'm going to treat you all outside. Is that good?"JiHoon shout.

"Jinja?"All of them asked in shocked, JiHoon nodded his head.

"YEAH~~"All of them cheered, excited like a child who will go to the amusement park with her parents. AGALz, JiHoon, AGALz manager leave the J.Tune Building to eat dinner together.

 

********************************************************************

How is it?? Good??...Hope you guys like it^^

 

Comment Please

 

Copyright © **princess**/winterprincess

@Kpop-Fanfiction