IDOL ARMY...(Partner Selection Part I)

J.Tunes Entertainment [Korea's New Girl Group] AGALz

 

[Chapter 09:]    IDOL ARMY...(Partner Selection Part I)

 

 

**************************************************

[No One POV]

 

"Well, I'm going to let you meet the great love."BongSeon said.

"They are fine, youthful and irresistible guests."Juri said.

"Please come out!!~"They shout as the curtian slowly going up and eight pair of legs slowly showing up.

"WHOOO!!~"The guys grow more and more excited when they saw it's not a boy group like last time. When the girls finally reveal to the ZE:A boys they went wild as the eight goddesses step out from the stage and gracefully walked towards them. The eight girls politely bowed in front of the 2 hosts and 9 boys(sunbae).

"Annyonghaseyo~"They chorus said, The ZE:A boys were at lost when the eight goddesses greeted them. So they just ramdomly bowed and greeted back. BongSeon who notice it laughed and look at the camera.

"Our boys are cat tongue."She jokily said.

"They are the eight goddess of J.Tune Entertainment, who just debut a month ago in Inkigayo"Juri started to introduce the girls.

"Yeah and even though they just debut a month ago, they already receiving lots of love from the fans."BongSeon continue.

"Let's all welcome.."Juri said.

"AGALz"Juri and BongSeon shout.

The girls walk to the middle then dance the chorus of 'Bang' the ZE:A boys cheered as they all sing-a-logn. After the short performance the girls went back to their position then the show continue.

"Annyonghaseyo~ AGALz imnida"The girls bowed BongSeon was about to talked when the ZE:A boys interrupt her.

"Oh Annyonghaseyo~ ZE:A imnida"ZE:A boys cheerfully greeted back as they bowed their head.

"Aigo.. they so cheerful today"Juri said as she look at boys up and down. "Ok ok the girls can go back now to the dressing room and the show ended"Juri joked.

"Ani~ ani~Stay~stay"ZE:A boys waved their hand while shooking their head and the girls giggled at their cute reaction.

"Do you have an Ideal girl among these girls?"BongSeon asked the ZE:A boys.

"Ye~"They cheerfully asnwer.

"Oh"The eight girls shyly nodded, BongSeon look at the girls. "Do you have ideal type with these guys in front of you?"She asked as the girls just keep quiet. Then BongSeon and Juri burst out into laughter.

"Even normally we liked ZE:A a lot, meeting them like this. It's so good" Alea maturely answer.

"Do you have any ideal type here?" Juri asked.

"There is someone I like"Alea honestly answer.

"What about the leader?"BongSeon asked the AGALz leader.

"Ne?~"HaeJin called. "They look nice"HaeJin smile.

"Am always a fan of ZE:A because their song are good, I like them all"Joo Chan said.

"I like their song it's amazing"Aoi said.

"Whenever we watch them on stage, they look amazing"Rin Ah commented.

"Oh oh my love, I love you more than you do" Eun Kyung sang and the boys went wild.

"I like them all, they all look nice"AeRi said.

"Last but not the least the maknae of AGALz Eun-A~sshi"BongSeon said.

"De~ I really like them a lot."Eunhye said with a big smile on her face.

"Well let's go to the first section, the partner selection."Juri said.

"ZE:A boys will dash to you girls."BongSeon paused."But as you can see AGALz only have 8 members"She said and the boys nodded their head. "The unlucky guy will be pair up with Juri~ah, So better impress the girl that you like"BongSeon explained as Juri grinned at the camera as she show her dinasuor imitation. The AGALz girls laughed at her.

"The winning partner will win a surprise gift."BongSeon said. "Let's go for Siwan~sshi"She shout as Siwan walk into the middle with his violin and he start playing 'Telephone by Lady Gaga' with his rose on his lips. The girls clap their hands amuse at his amazing skill. When Siwan finish playing the violin she walk towards Eunhye and AeRi, the two maknae of AGALz was shocked when Siwan stop in front of them. Then Siwan handed the rose and chocolate to Eunhye.

"Oh Gamsahamnida"Eunhye shyly took the rose and chocolate from him and bowed. Siwan smile at her then walk back to his groupmate.

"Ohh that's amazing skill of you Siwan~sshi, let's go to the next MinWoo~sshi"Juri shout as MinWoo walk to the middle and show his amazing B-boy dance moves. When he finished he walk to Eun Kyung and give the rose and chocolate to her.

"Thank you"Eun Kyung bowed as she take the rise and chocolate from him, he smile at her then walk back to his group.

"Next is TaeHun"BongSeon said. TaeHun walk to the middle and rap the 8:45 Heaven. Before his rapped finished he walk towards Aoi and Rin Ah who was standing with each other. Then he handed the rose and chocolate to Aoi who shyly take it from him and bowed.

"Gamsahamnida~"Aoi said.

Next Heechul walk to the middle and dance Nu Abo by: F(x). The room was field of laughter as Heechul manly dance the Nu Abo. When the song ended Heechul walk towards HaeJin and handed the rose and chocolate to her.

"Oh gomawoyo~"HaeJin bowed as she accepted the present.

Next is Kevin who sang Ice Box by: Omarion. While singing Kevin walked towards Alea and Joo Chan who was standing next to each other, when he was near Kevin place the rose in front of Alea who was shocked, She gladly took the rose and chocolate from kevin and bowed her head.

"Gomawoyo~"

Next is KwangHee who show his Popping Dance?. Finished showing his popping dance he embarrassly went back to his groupmates.

"Yah~ KwangHee~sshi you need to give the rose and chocolate to the girl that you like."BongSeon said who can't stop laughing at KwangHee popping dance. "Oh mianhae"He said as he walk towards Joo Chan and shyly handed the rose and chocolate to her.

"Oh gamsahamnida"Joo Chan bowed as she take the rose and chocolate from him.

It's HyungSik turn to show his skill and impress the girls. HyungSik who sang Come back to me walk towards Rin Ah and give the rose and chocolate to her, she shyly take it from him and bowed.

"Gamsahamnida."

Now it's ZE:A maknae time to impress the girls, he walk to the middle and show his y dance and amasing voice. Then headed to the AGALz maknae. "OMO~"Eunhye was shocked when DongJun headed to her place and even shocked when DongJun handed the rose and chocolate to her.

"Oh~ Gamsahamnida"Eunhye bowed.

"Yah~"Siwan shout at their maknae.

"Oh I smell compition~.."Juri said.

Last but not the least ZE:A leader JunYoung who show his amazing dance moves. Finished he headed towards AeRi direction then handed the rose and chocolate to her. AeRi shyly took it and bowed to him.

"Gamsahamnida~" JunYoung smile and went back to s.

 

**************************************************

 

To be continue.......

 

 

Comment Please

 

 

 

Copyright © **princess**/winterprincess

@Kpop-Fanfiction