Kiss the Radio...[Guesting]

J.Tunes Entertainment [Korea's New Girl Group] AGALz

 

[Chapter 06:]   Kiss the Radio...[Guesting]

 

**************************************************

[No One POV]

 

After a sucessful debut in Inkigayo, the muse of J.Tune Entertainment will rock in Music Core this time. The girls are in the dressing room with their black y outfit, 2PM, B2ST and T-ara are also in the room along with them. Eun Kyung and Aoi who finished with their make-up already sat on the sofa then the MNet Camera followed the girls.

"Annyong"Eun Kyung wave at the camera with her dashing smile.

"Hi"Aoi who sat beside Eun Kyung and also waved at the camera.

"The others are still putting their make-up, Aoi and I finished first"Eun Kyung explianed as the camera show the other girls who still doing their make-up with their make-up artist, the camera focus at the maknae who waved back then shifted to the leader who currently putting some lips gloss on and smile at the camera. Then the camera went back at Eun Kyung and Aoi.

"Today will be going to performed at Music Core. Our Inkigayo debut was a sucess, we hope that our Music Core debut also a sucess"Aoi said with a smile.

 

Soon Eunhye, Rin Ah and Joo Chan finished with their make-up and joined the two and greeted in the camera. Soon enough HaeJin, AeRi and Alea finished their make-up also greeted in the camera as they joined the other. While waiting for their name to be called on stage Eunhye, AeRi and Joo Chan took selca photo of them self on their LG photo, while the other girls just sat on the couch talking, laughed with each other joke. After of long waiting AGALz finally called on stage.

 

[Performance Video and Outfit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQwY9rsi_I8]

 

[AeRi:(rap)] Bringin’ it to you daily It’s only from the best
After School Playgirlz know how to get fresh
So cool, So right, just so tasty
We bring it fast forward the fellows go crazy

[HaeJin:] 좀더 과감하게 보여 주는 거야 너~ (All: To be raised for my life)
[Eunhye:] 좀더 특별하게 춤을 추는 거야 너~ (All: To be raised for my life)

[Aoi:] One! Two!! Three!!!

[HaeJin:] 음악에 널 맡겨 주문을 걸어봐 Yeah~ (All: To be raised for my life)
[Aoi:(rap)] Crisp clean original new quality is what we give to you.
(Check it out) a new generation and a whole new start (check it out) collaboration with a brand new heart
[Eunhye:] 조금 더 다가와 이순간을 Catch Up!! Oh~~~~~~~
[AeRi:(rap)] On your mark set ready to go, can you feel it in your body this A.S. flow..
Hey hey what you want ! Let’s go…!!

[All:] 우리는!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 너흰 모두 비켜라!! Check it out!! 다 가져봐!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
Right now!! Oh~ After!! School Up!! 모두 미쳐라!! 외쳐라!! 또 이렇게!! A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!

T.R.Y. Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!
T.R.Y. Pick it up! You’ll never catch me!! Oh~ No!!

A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! T.R.Y. Do it now!!.
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha! Can you follow me? Yes!! Uh-ha~!!

A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!
A-ha! A-ha! A-ha!

 

Just like their debut last week at Inkigayo their Music Core debut was a big blast, after the music ended the audience went wild as they keep shouting AGALz name the girls bowed and left the stage with a  big grinned on their face.

"Did you see that?" Aoi asked the Mnet camera as they when back stage to the dressing room.

"I'm so nervous when we step on stage, but when I saw the audience reaction when our song start. It was like ah...."Eun Kyung said.

"Great job!" Alea said as she show her thumps up on the camera.

 

Right after Music Core performance the girls headed to their next schedule which will be a radio guesting, the girls bid goodbye to the staff of Music Core and show their gratitude for a great work then they headed to their van that will going to send them to KBS.

After a few minutes of ride the girls arrived at KBS they are the special guest of kiss the radio hosted by: Leeteuk and EunHyuk of Super Junior. They greeted the staff as they enter the studio Leeteuk and Eunhyuk already started and greeted the fans.

After the PD signaling the two saying that the guest are already there Leeteuk and Eunhyuk went commercial. The two stood up and greeted the new girl ground and start getting to know each other, soon enough after a long commercial Leeteuk and Eunhyuk when back to their seat and introduce their special girls for tonight.

 

"After Music Bank ends, will go for dinner with manager and dancers. By that time will be around 10 plus."Leeteuk said.

"Yes"

"The time is just right for our program."Leeteuk said again.

"What did the eight of you do after the Music Bank ended?"Eunhyuk asked the eight girls.

"We we're not on Music Back."HaeJin politely answer.

"Ah~ Didn't attend today?"Eunhyuk embarrassly asked.

"Yes~"

"Is it? So what did you do today before coming to our program?"Leeteuk asked.

"We went to perform on Music Core."Rin Ah answer him this time.

"Oh~ after debutting at Inkigayo last week, the eight of you girls debut in Music Core this time?"Eunhyuk asked.

"Yes~"The girls nodded their head.

"Today our special guest are AGALz who just debut at Music Core"Leeteuk said. "Now let's welcome the eight goddess of J.Tune AGALz Angel, Aoi, Air, Rin-A, A-mae, Eun-A, A-lex, Joo-A"Leeteuk added.

"Annyonghaseyo~ AGALz imnida" The girls said.

"Very good. First of all our audience Kim Joo Hee ask [Today can be said as Flower Girls Special]"Leeteuk said.

"Yes, can be said like this" Eunhyuk nodded his head in agreement.

"Hwang Ji Eun audience said [Today is their first radio guesting, I can't wait to hear their amasing voice.]" Eunhyuk read the audience mailed.

"So how are you girls feel being in Kiss the Radio show?" Eunhyuk asked the girls.

"Good~ honestly we are a bit nervous because this is our first radio guesting after our the debut." Alea said and the others nodded their head.

"Well are happy to guest you girls here."Leeteuk said. "Currently we are on live webcast follow on please give a self-introduction"Leeteuk added.

"Annyonghaseyo I am AGALz's Aoi, nice to meet you all"Aoi wave to the camera.

"Welcome Aoi~sshi"Leeteuk and Eunhyuk said.

"Yeh~ Annyonghaseyo AGALz Centre Face A-lex imnida"Eun Kyung said with a sweet smile.

"Welcome Centre Face A-lex~sshi"

"Annyonghaseyo Joo-A imnida, happy to see everybody"Joo Chan wave at the camera with her charming smile.

"Welcome Joo-A~sshi."

"Annyonghaseyo AGALz's Air imnida" AeRi said.

"Welcome Air~sshi."

"Annyonghaseyo AGALz  y Charisma A-mae imnida"Alea said.

"Welcome y Charisma A-mae~sshi.

"Annyonghaseyo AGALz's maknae Eun-A imnida"Eunhye show her aeygo to the camera.

"Welcome maknae Eun-A~sshi."

"Annyonghaseyo AGALz's Rin-A imnida." Rin Ah wave through the camera.

"Welcome Rin-A~sshi."

"Annyonghaseyo AGALz's Leader Angel imnida"HaeJin said waving at the camera.

"Welcome Angel~sshi."

"But first, let's listen to AGALz debut song befor we continue our conversation to the new girl group."Leeteuk said. "Later you all shall sing a song. Yoon Seo Young said [They are very dashing.]  Jong E Joon said [A-lex noona is outstanding]. Yes, very outstanding. Because this is their first radio gueting" Leeteuk added as the girl stood up from their seat and took their mic as they start singing 'Bang' their debut song. When the song ended the girls went back to their seat as the program continue.

The first radio guesting of AGALz went well, the girls become friends with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk in a little time. After saying their thank you's and goodbye's the girls left KBS and went back to J.Tune for their rehearsal.

 

After a long day of full of schedules and rehearsal the girls went back to their dorm to get some rest for the busy schedule for the next day.

 

******************************************

 

End of Chapter 06.

Sorry for not updating this fanfic for a long time....

Hope you all like the chapter^^..

 

 

Comment Please

 

Copyright © **princess**/winterprincess

@Kpop-Fanfiction