MNet

J.Tunes Entertainment [Korea's New Girl Group] AGALz

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDUQ_n0f1sM

 

[Chapter 02:]  MNet.....

***************************************************

 

[No One POV]

 

AGALz has been busy for 3 weeks straight preferring to their upcoming debut. For those 3 weeks AGALz moved to their new apartment, it much bigger to fit the 8 of them. [MNet] one of the biggest company in Entertainment industry decided to make a documatary about the girls and they gladly accept it. AGALz was shooting their first photoshoot for their debut song.

Eun Kyung and Mae who finish taking their solo shut. Sat on the chair behind watching Joo Chan who currently taking her solo shut. [MNet] camera follow the two.

"Oh Annyong"Mae who cheerfully said to the camera.

"Hello~"Eun Kyung wave at the camera with her killer smile.

[Did you just finish your solo shut?] The cameraman asked the two beautiful girls.

"Ne..its Joo-A~unnie's turn"They both said.

[Can you introduce yourselves to all the watcher?]

"Ne..Annyonghaseyo A-Lex imnida, AGALz centre face"Eun Kyung said.

"Hello my name is A-Mae"Mae said with a cute posed.

[What is the concept of your photoshoot?]

"y~"Mae laughed along with Eun Kyung.(Your costume was on the one on the poster^^) Aoi who walked behind the two girls got pulled by them. "unnie introduce yourselves to the camera"Eun Kyung said Aoi who was shocked by the sudden pulled by her dongsaeng but immediately composed herself and smile to the camera.

"Annyong Aoi imnida, the silent japanese girl of AGALz"Aoi cheerfully said totally opposite of her persona. Soon Eunhye, HaeJin, AeRi and Rin Ah show up with their y costume.

"Hello I'm Angel, AGALz leader"HaeJin said.

"Annyong I'm Rin-A, the lead dancer of AGALz"Rin Ah happily face the camera.

"Hello I'm Eun-A, the lead vocalist and the maknae of AGALz"Eunhye waved.

"Air is here, the loud fierce baby of AGALz"AeRi said.

"Please do support AGALz, we promise to do our best to make it on top"HaeJin said like a true Leader. "fighting"the AGALz said all together. Then suddenly 'Hot Issue' by 4minute start to play, AGALz who heard the music immediately do the dance and sing-a-long to the song.

"One, two , three, four..four minute girl"They all song. Joo Chan who just finish her solo shut join the group.

"Let's jump, jump, jump.."All of them jump. They continue dancing and singing until the song ended.

"Hot Issue.."AGALz pose infront of the camera just like 4minte.

 

**********************************************************

End of the Chapter..

Hope you all like it^^..

Although its short chapter^^.

 

 

Comment Please

 

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction