02.

Bubble tea hardships

It was only 6 am in the morning when Luhan's phone went off. It was Sehun. 

" Wake up slave. " Luhan mumbled. He didn't want to hear Sehun now. 

" It is only 6 ing am in the morning. I am sleeping. Bye."

Luhan pushed the red button and pulled his spreadsheets over his head. He felt himself becoming sleepy again. He was just fallen asleep when his phone went off. Again. 

" What. " 

" Don't talk to your master like that. Remember the deal we had? " Luhan could feel Sehun's smirk. 

" So?"

" So I want you to bring me my favorite bubble tea flavour. "

" Just wait a few hours and I will bring it when I go to school."

" I want it now. "

" Now?! Are you ing serious?" Luhan was getting pissed. Was Sehun really expecting that? He could himself. That's what Luhan thought. 

" Want me to call the police? " Sehun asked with a over dramatic polite voice.  Luhan felt like punching him. HARD. 

" Fine. " Luhan groaned as he crawled out of his bed and stumbled to the bathroom. 

 

 

It was exactly 7 am when arrived at the adress Sehun had texted. An amazing villa with large gates gave Luhan an unwanted feeling. It was not his environment. He didn't belong here for sure.

He pushed the small button and a voice spoke. " Who are you?" The dark voice gave Luhan goosebumps. " I am Luhan. I am Sehun's slav- friend. "

" Friend huh. " The man was silence and Luhan felt difficult. Did the man not believe him or was this another trick if Sehun's ego. Luhan was about to turn around when  the voice told him to come in and the huge gates opened. 

The door of the villa was opened by some maids. They told him that he had to take off his shoes and he could just walk up stairs and take the first room on his left. 

A shaking Luhan was walking the stairs. He was never really a coward type. He was rather manly though he said it himself. But this immensely villa was freaking him out. He had never been in such a house. He was only used to apartments like his own. 

He knocked on the door and opened it to see a lying Sehun on the bed looking at the huge flatscreen. Luhan mouth felt open. This was totally new to him. He corrected himself when I realised he was drooling. 

" Here is your bubble tea. " 

Sehun didn't anwser. 

" Dude, your bubble tea is on the table. "

Still no anwser. Really Sehun really?

" Give me a friggin anwser when I talk to you. Didn't your parents teach you some manners? "

" Why should I? You are my slave after all. "

" Because I am older. " Luhan spoke firmly.  This caused Sehun to laugh. Like a real laugh. Luhan didn't see the joke in it. " What is so funny? "

" Are you really older?  I thought you were younger. You look like a twelve year old. "

" you Sehun. Stop ing laughing at me. Are you really this stupid? " Sehun laughed even harder ar Luhan's out burst. 

This was it. Luhan was done. Sehun could on it. Luhan turned around and smashed the door hard. He could hear Sehun still laughing as he walked away.

you Sehun. Was all hw thought. 

 

 

School wasn't starting yet when he arrived. He sighed happily. School was the one thing Luhan enjoyed in his life. Because it was easy. 

Minseok, aka Xiumin, was one of Luhan's best friends. They would always work together on home work and just talk for hours. He was glad he had a friend like Xiumin. Lay, or Yixing, was also one of his best friends. He was also from China and healed Luhan whenever he was clumsy again. He often called Lay healing unicorn. That guy just had a thing with unicorns, it was not heathly. Kris and Tao were also nice company even though he found Tao a bit scary with his wushu-stick. He carried that thing to everywhere. And than there was Jongdae. He called himself Chen for some reason. He was a troll. Litteraly. But he could be so warm and understanding sometimes. Luhan just wished that Chen was more like that. But still. It was Chen.

Xiumin was the first one Luhan spotted. 

" It is true? " 

" What is true? " He wasn't talking about that slave thing right? Luhan would be deadline if the whole school finds out. His life would be over.

"About that slave thing. " Luhan eyes widened. How do you know about that? "

" The whole school knows. " " The whole what?! You are kidding right. Tell me you are kidding. " " So it is true?" Luhan nodded slightly. " Sehun's friends told everyone about it. " Xiumin explained. " I will murder them down. One by one. Until Sehun is left over. " " Woah calm your serial killer. I wouldn't do that if I were you. You know who they are right? " to be honest, Luhan didn't really know them. He just knew that Sehun was the rich and popular guy and he had many followers. 

" I don't know. " " I should introduce them to you then. First is Baekhyun. He is dangerous. He can be pretty nasty and a typical gossip guy. His right hand Chanyeol is always by his side. Litteraly. I never saw them without eachother. It's creepy. Than you have D.O and Kai. The romantic pair of school. I heard that they have a relationship but I am not sure. Kai is Sehun's best friend and would do anything for him so watch out. And than there is Suho. He is like a father figure. He really kees an eye on them but he knows hr feels his job. Despite of that, he still jeeps acting like a dad. Weird. But he is older than us so yeah.

If I were you. I would leave them be and be nice to Sehun. After you are done you can live in peace again. So don't do anything stupid, okay?" " Okay. "