03.

Bubble tea hardships

School was hell. Luhan was sure. He normally would like school but this was just horrendous.And it was all thanks to Sehun. . He ordered Luhan around. The whole day. When school was over, Luhan saw a moment to escape Sehun's orders and flew to the roof of the building. No one ever went there. Except for Luhan. It was quiet and there was no one to bother him. He leaned on the ceiling to look at everyone. He saw people running to be on time. He saw teens talking and laughing. He saw happiness. It was a long time ago when Luhan felt happiness. He didn't know anymore what happines was.

''Aish where is that boy?'' Luhan looked left to see Sehun walking around, in search of something. Or someone. He was looking for Luhan. It was funny looking at a frustrated Sehun. ''If I find him...''

''Go find me. I'm up here.'' Luhan even waved but Sehun couldn't see it ofcourse. It made Luhan feel a bit better to see Sehun like that. He kept walking circles until he had enough of it and dissappeared. Luhan sat down a few more minutes before going downstaires. It was quiet in the hallways. There was no one to be seen. Luhan didn't really like people so he quite enjoyed the silentness. He was about to open his locker when some one turned him aroud and pushed him hard against the lockers. It was Sehun.

''I was looking for you.''

''Found me.'' Luhan said sarcasticly. He was known with this kind of actions because he was allways bullied in his life. All because he liked boys. Like it was his choice to be gay?! Of course not! So he learned that he shouldn't show weakness. That kept him strong.

''You think your funny huh'' Sehun was getting closer.

''Yeah so would you go of me. It kinda grosses me out, Sehun.'' Sehun realised that he was only a few centimeters apart of Luhan. He let go of Luhan quikly. ''Ehm.. right..I was looking for you because you have to bring me bubble tea. To my house. See you there.'' As fast as Sehun appeared he disappeared.

 

-

 

Luhan knocked on Sehun's door. Luhan had Sehun's favorite bubble tea flavour in his hand. Sehun opened the door and grasped the bubble tea of of the older's hand. ''Thanks.'' he mumbled and went to his homework.

''Why do I even do this .'' Sehun throwed his maths book on the ground. Luhan picked it up. Maths was easy for him. It was one of classes he liked the most. He returned the book to Sehun and took a seat next to him.

''I can help you. If you want.'' Sehun looked incredulous at Luhan. ''Why do you even bother.'' His harsh tone hurt Luhan but he didn't care how rude Sehun was. If he could help someone, he would do it. No matter who the person was. Except for criminals and murderers ofcourse. 

''Because you seem troublesome and it is quite easy for me, so want me to help you out?'' ''Fine.''

Luhan spent the whole evening at Sehun's to help him with his homework. He told Luhan that he had a test in a few days so Luhan spent all his free time. For Sehun. He was so tired because Sehun didn't get a thing. No matter how many times he repeated it. ''Aish, let's continue another time, okay?'' ''But I don't even understand it. You are a crappy teacher.'' That made Luhan feel angry. He wanted to be a teacher. To help children. Like Sehun. CRAP. ''Okay, okay, I''ll continue.''

And so they went on until Luhan fell asleep in the midst of the night. ''Luhan wake up. Yo wakie wakie dude.'' Sehun pushed Luhan but it did not help. Luhan was appearentlt so tired that he didn't want to wake up. Sehun had to admit. Luhan looked cute. So serene. Like an angel.

wait, what. Stop Sehun. You are being ridicilous. You don't like him. You hate him and he is your slave.

Sehun's mind interrupted himself. He had to stop thinking like that. Luhan was just his slave for the time being and not any more than that.