04.

Bubble tea hardships

The sun was shining through the windows in Sehun's room. The light felt like a laser being directed to Luhan's eyes. He opened his eyes slowly. Letting them adjust to the sunlight. He wondered where he started his morning. He looked around and slowly remembered everything from the evening before. He was in Sehun's room. He checked his phone to see tons of missed calls. They were all from Kris, one of his best friends. 

Kris called again. 

"Where in the world are you Luhan? Do you not know what time it is? You have classes today remember!" Classes? SCHOOL! "I totally forgot school. I'll come immediately." "You already missed your first class but if you rush you can still make it for the second one." "Okay, see you there! "

Luhan hung up on Kris and rushed out of the door. Why didn't Sehun wake him? Wait...   Sehun. I'm going to kill that . Once I see him he will be dead meat for sure. 

The bell rung when the deer-like boy knocked on the door of his second class, maths. He was lucky that Mr. Kim liked him because he was a bright student so he could walk through. But not without being scolded ofcourse. 

"I'm very surprised to see late, Luhan. You are normally always on time. I hope you will be on time next time." The look that Mr. Kim gave him was almost hurting him. Mr. Kim was always proud of his favorite student - his words, not mine - and now his face was only disapointed.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I promise it won't happen again." Luhan bowed fromally towards his teacher and a small chuckle was heard. He turned around to see where the sound came from: Luhan's personal devil Sehun. 

"YOU!" Luhan pointed his finger to the one he wanted to kill the most. Oh Sehun. "Me?" Sehun spoke with an innocent-like voice. Luhan felt the need to beat the crap out of that hypocritical boy. "Why didn't you wake me?! I missed my first class because of you". Words were spitting out of the older boy. "I thought you looked pretty cute so I let you sleep." Yells and wispers were coming from the other classmates. "Alright boys, leave your lovers quarrel for lunch time and Luhan sit down please." Luhan felt his cheeks turn into a red colour. He quikly sat down which happened to be next Sehun Who only smirked. Luhan glared at him but focused on the teacher when he called his name again. 

Bloody Oh Sehun.

 

-----

 

Lunch time started and Kris looked around for Luhan. He was curious if the older one made it in time. Instead of finding Luhan, he saw Tao showing of his new Gucci bag to the others. The panda had a weird obsession for everything that started with a 'G' and ended with 'ucci'.

"Tao, have you seen Luhan?" "Hello to you too." His sarcasm was being heard till Tokyo. "Look at my new Gucci bag. Isn't it wonderful?" Yes Tao,  very lovely and manly also! You should join Luhan with the manly club. You would be a perfect member. You and your bag." "Wow, someone is sassy today." "I'm just looking for Luhan. He missed his first class." "That is pretty strange." "I know right." "But, I didn't see him. If you do, tell him to come admire my Gucci baby." "Whatever Tao, you are a strange one." "Says the one who tries everything and when you fail you just say it isn't your style." "Touché. "

-----

Luhan had found a good place to sit. The roof. He always sat there when something was bothering him. This time it was Oh ing Sehun. After his class, Sehun ordered him to get some bubble tea. When I brought it to him - Sehun didn't even say thank you - and ordered him again. To buy him food. Luhan just nodded and walked towards the kanteen to buy something but turned around when the wasn't looking and went to his favorite spot. Sehun was probably looking for him by now. 

He laughed at the thought. A mad looking Sehun willing to find him. The door suddenly swang open and a panting figure appeared. Luhan froze and became pale. 

"There you are!" Luhan recognised the voice rightaway. It was Kris. "Kris, what are you doing here?" "Looking for you ." "Language Kris, It is still hyung for you." "Where were you. You are never late." Luhan had guild written all over his face. Was Kris really this worried?  "Is this because of this Sehun guy again?" Luhan's cheeks turned into a bright red colour. Why was he blushing so much? Luhan bowed his head. He didn't want Kris to see his face. "Well I don't know what's going on but if he hurts you, I'm going to kill him." "Wait... what? What are you talking about?" Luhan couldn't understand a word.  Where was Kris talking about? "Aren't you dating him?"