06.

Bubble tea hardships

Luhan called Kris after he had left Sehun's house. He knew Kris was going to worried as hell so it would be best to reassure him. Kris was always very protecting like an older brother. He even wanted to be called 'hyung', but I helped him out of his dreams. I'm manly and older. I am the hyung!

The phone went over a couple of times before Kris answered. He would expect a speech but it didn't come. Instead, only a concerned voice came out: ''Are you okay?'' 

''Yes. I am fine. He didn't do anything. He is just being weird as always.''

''I don't trust that guy. I think he is up to no good. The whole school knows him and little friends.'' Luhan knew that. He knew that damn well, but the Sehun he met was different sometimes. Maybe... nice?

''I know Kris, but you can't just judge him like that when you don't even know him personally.''

''Are you even hearing what you are saying?! Do you ... like him?''

''WHAT? NO! I don't like him. I just think that you have to give everyone a chance.'' 

''You're too naive for this world Luhan.'' ''I am NOT. I am manly, not naive.'' ''Whatever Luhan. Just don't do anything stupid.''

Kris pushed the red button and hung up, leaving Luhan angry behind. Kris knew that this wouldn't end well but he didn't penetrated Luhan's mind. That boy was too friendly already and he didn't like him. He decided to call Tao.

----

Kai and Sehun were in Sehun's room. Kai was his best friend like kindergarten. Kai would always help him whenever he needed a friend. Not that he had many. Kids always bullied him. Kids were first always nice to him. Especially one boy. He always helped Sehun when he needed that. Sehun liked him. But when he told the other boy, he told him that he would move out of town. Other kids heard that he liked a boy and called him weird. Kai was the only one who didn't care and was nice to Sehun. They had been friends ever since.

''But seriously he was so cute. His big eyes squishy cheeks are really cute. Are you even listening?'' ''Ah yes. Just make out with him or someting.'' Kai looked shocked. ''No way I would do something like that. He doesn't even like me.'' ''Like, my . He is head over heels for you but don't even see it. Seriously Jongin, if you would just confess to him, he would immediatly say yes. No doubt about that. Kai turned red and quikly changed his subject.

''How about you and that little boy?'' ''What do you mean?'' ''Well, you know. That little boy who looks like a deer. What was he called again?'' ''He is not little, he is older than both of us and his name is Luhan.'' Kai smirked. ''You already know him very well. ''Just shut up.'' Kai laughed. ''Oh god, you like him. ''No I don't.'' ''Yes you do.'' ''No I don't.'' ''Yes you do.'' ''SHUT UP!'' It only made Kai laugh even harder. 

''Just tell him already.'' Sehun was quiet. Luhan really had an impact on him. All these things made Sehun go crazy. He became obsessed and he didn't want it but when he saw Luhan, it just happened. He really didn't want to feel this way.

''What's wrong?'' Oh yeah, Jongin was here. ''Nothing.''

''Don't just nothing me. There is something. I can see it. Tell me. You know I don't judge you. Like in kindergarten.'' He knew Jongin was right. He was always been there for him and he could tell him everything.

Sehun told him. His feelings. The last time he met Luhan with the other boy and that he became furious when he saw them together. He even told about Luhan being his tutor for maths. 

''I was so surprised that you got a high mark. That explains a lot.'' ''Dude, are you even listening?'' ''Yes I am, and what I want to ask you is: what do you want. Do you want to continue or not? Because it is obvious that you like him.'' ''But I can't like him.'' Sehun thought about his past experience. ''Why not?'' ''Remember when I liked a boy in kindergarten and told him. It only turned out badly. He moved and other kids started to bully me. I can't let that happen again. Sorrow was written all over Kai's face. Kai knew damn well what happened and he knew that Sehun was heartbroken for a long time. ''So what are you going to do?

''I'm going to end this once and for all.''

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

New chapter. I know it is crappy. I continue later on!

- authornim.