08.

Bubble tea hardships

day after day went by. Luhan didn't hear a thing from Sehun anymore. He didn't even see him at school. Everything was normal again. Xiumin and Kris often visited Luhan to know what happened between the older and the younger noodle. That's the nickname that Luhan gave Sehun. He wanted to think of something more insulting but couldn't devise any. So it became noodle. Pasta noodle. Luhan had told the two nosy ones but they went on asking more and more as if they could not believe what Luhan had told. Luhan just wanted to forget it all, but he couldn't.

''Chen, what are you doing here?'' Luhan exclaimed while the troll walked towards the bar. ''Can't I just meet you from time to time.'' ''Oh come on, you only meet me when you need some information about Xiumin. You just want to stalk him.'' Luhan didn't really like that to be honest, but he awarded Chen it. That boy needed some love from Xiumin. All he would do was talking about the older boy. ''I feel very insulted right now, deer-boy.'' ''Yah stop calling me that! It is really embarrasing. I'm working you know.'' ''Oh really?!'' Chen smirked and Luhan feared what was coming.'' ''DEER-BOY. DEER-BOY. DEER-B..'' ''Okay, shut up. People are looking.'' Chen turned around to see everyone staring at the two of them but mostly Chen. ''Good.'' Luhan would hav loved to smack the proud smirk off of Chen's face but contained himself for Chen's and his own sake. ''What do you want Chen?'' Luhan asked quickly when chen had opened his mouth again. ''Do you know if Xiumin has plans this Saterday? I want to ask him out.'' ''I don't know. Ask him yourself.'' ''That's the problem. He's always hanging out with Lay. It's creepy.'' Luhan laughed at the younger boy. ''You're jealous. That's the reason you come here to ask me. Well, maybe likes Xiumin him.'' ''WHAT! Are you sure. No ing way. That's not happening. I'm gonna do someting about that. That little ...'' Language Jongdae. Language. How many times do I have to tell you that?''

Xiumin came standing next to Chen who turned a beautiful rosey colour. ''I..I eh.'' The mere boy could only stutter. Luhan did feel a bit of sorrow but laughed because of Chen's reaction. He decided to help the pathetic boy a bit. ''Chen wants to know if you have any plans this Saterday. If not, he wants to go out with you.'' Chen's mouth almost dropped to the floor and he shot deathglares with his eyes to Luhan. ''Is that true, Jongdae?'' Xiumin was the only one who called Chen by his real name. ''Well, I.. I'm not.. but.. if like...'' ''I'd love to!'' Chen's smile was going from ear to ear and red colour only became worse but he was happy that his crush said yes.