09.

Bubble tea hardships

Chen and Xiumin ordered some drinks and took a place to sit down. Luhan watched as the two others were buzy talking about what were going to do on their date. Luhan smiled. He was happy for both of his friends. Especially for Chen. The latter was always shy when it come to xiumin, even though he knew the elder one for quite some time now. He once told Luhan that he was instantly in love when he saw Xiumin for the first time. After they had finished their drinks, they said goodbye to Luhan and left together.

Luhan's other co-worker, which he didn't know anything about, told him someone was on the phone asking for him. He took phone and anwsered with a 'hello'.

''Luhan, boy, how are you?'' Listening to the soft, excited voice, he knew straight away it was his mother. 

''Mom, I'm fine. Is there something wrong? Why are you calling me while I'm working.''

''Everything's fine, Luhan. I just called to remind of the appointment I have with old friends of me. You maybe remember them. Oh Su Hong and Oh Young Eun.'' Luhan reknew them very well. When he was younger, he lived with his mother and father in a town called Gyeongsan near Daegu. He also had a very good friend. They did everyhing together. Luhan just loved that boy but unfortunately, Luhan and his parents moved away to Seoul. He didn't ever saw him again. I was quite a pity and he felt very lonely at that time but luckily met Xiumin and Kris later on. Chen, Tao and Lay followed later on.

''I wanted to ask you, if you would join me now that your father is gone. You know I hate it when I'm alone.'' Luhan was alot like his mother. It could be very awkward when you are alone at someone else's place. Luhan knew.

''Ofcourse I go with you. I'd love to meet them again. It has been a long time since when last saw them.'' 

''Great, I'll pick you up later when you are done with working. Bye. I love you''

''Bye. Love you too.''

''Got a nice chick aye?'' Luhan's co-worker, who goesby with name V, stood there leaning against door post of the small office Luhan stood in. ''No, it's my mom.'' ''Oh , sorry. I only heard the last past of your conversation,'' ''Nevermind, but your name is V, right?'' He asked while looking at the small nametag confirmed to his blouse. ''Yeah, but my real name is Taehyung, though. But I like V better. It stands for victorie.'' He smiled at the ground. ''You know, when I was little, I was diagnosed with cancer but I survived. I am victorie.'' Luhan felt like his heart was aching from overwhelming. V sure was been through a lot, but was strong and survived. He alrealy looked up to V.

Luhan was about to say something when a wheezy sound was heard. He realised it was his phone which said he was done working. ''Done working already'' ''Yes, apparently.'' ''Lucky bastard. I still have two hours to go.'' Luhan laughed at the amazing pout of V. ''Don't worry. You're new but time flies. I know from experience.'' ''So, makes that I'm your hoobae and you're my sunbae?'' ''Yes, hoobae and now quickly back to work before I beat your to it.'' V quickly ran out of suffocating small office before Luhan could even beat him. Which was quite entertaining according to Luhan.

Luhan's mom was already waiting outside of the building. The roaring sound of her car was being heard until Busan. They didn't have a new flashy car, since Luhan's mom had to pay everything for herself and for Luhan. Luhan suggested to work so he could pay his school bills himself but it wasn't enough to pay everything of it. Luhan's plan was, when he gratuated from school, he would start opening his own shop, his own bubble tea shop. Okay, he wouldn't earn millions with it, but he wanted to create a teahouse on a whole new level. But up until now, it was only his imagination. He still had a long way to go.

-----

''Sehun~ah, the Xiao's are coming. Wear something decent and try not to look like a rover.'' ''Yeez, mom, relax, I never wear that kind of clothes.'' ''Well, remember that time when you and Jongin went to play oustide when it was raining and the two of you came back with mud all over the place. It took my three hours to wash the dirt out of your clothes. Jongin's was even worse. God only knows what he did.'' Sehun's rambles on and on about the story Sehun heard a thousand times already. She always would begin about it, when Sehun didn't want to dress up. He wasn't a girl! ''Oh, and don't forget to smile. If not, you look like arrogant grandpa.'' ''Yeah, mom. Just calm down, will you.'' An annoying sound came closer and closer. ''I think it's the Xiao's.'' Sehun's mom yelled as she ordered the maids to prepare something nice to eat.

Sehun was quite nervous. It had been a really long time since he last saw them. But he didn't know if he should be happy or pained. It was due to this boy that he didn't really have a happy childhood. Maybe he had forgotten everything. Maybe he didn't even know Sehun anymore.

----

Luhan fell asleep on the chair. Fatigue fell over Luhan when he stepped inside the car. Work and school didn't match very well, he noticed. Luhan's mom laid her woolen jacket over his small body so he wouldn't catch a cold. Finding the mansion of the Oh's was quite a task. It was hidden in place surrounded by trees and fields. Nature was on it's best here. Luhan's mom enjoyed her sight very much since she was always working in the metropolis. Finally arriving at the mansion, giant gold gates swung open, inviting the two Xiao's. Luhan's mom parked her car at the side of the mansion and woke up her son.

The house reminded Luhan about something. Sure, big was clearly an understatement and he had seen lots of mansions like this on TV, but still, it looked familiar. He shook off his thoughts and pushed in the doorbell, hearing a melodious sound as result. The gargantuan door opened and the Xiao's were greeted by the two maids who had opened it and wished them a warming welcome. As they walked in, Luhan was being greeted by a familiar voice.

''Luhan?''