01.

Bubble tea hardships

It was a day like many others. Luhan woke up of the sound of his alarm telling him that it was way past his normal wake up time. Luhan rushed to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. After drying his body (A/N don't get dirty minds), he dressed and ate some breakfast. 

If he ran to the station he wouldn't make it so grabbed his bike and cycled to school.

Luhan was always late. He couldn't help it that he had to work to pay for his apartment. He would always work until the last costumers were gone and cleaned the local bubble tea shop afterwards. He just had a busy life. 

Luhan had exactly ten minutes until the bell would ring. His mind was driving him crazy. What if he would be late. What if he would get detention. No detention. Luhan was always one of the best students so he wouldn't get detention. That's what he thought. 

A loud bang was the result of luhan's fast cycling. Luhan fell on the ground and his bike was broken. Luckily Luhan didn't feel much pain thanks to his years of practising how to fall with karate. 

A shadow appeared above Luhan's head. Luhan looked to see who blocked the sunlight that shined bright. It was the school's biggest Oh Sehun. 

" You are going to pay for that, er. "

Sehun's BMW was damaged on the side. A huge scratch was visible. It would probably cost a fortune to fix that scratch. 

Luhan didn't know what to do or what to say. His mouth went completely dry. He would never be able to pay Sehun back. 

"Hey dickhead, I am talking to you. " Sehun glared daggers. 

" I don't have the money to pay you back. Why don't you pay it yourself. Rich kid. " 

Sehun looked like he was going to burst like any moment. Was this kid serious? He ing caused it.

" Then you have to pay me back in another way. "

" I will do everything you say. " Luhan just hopen that he wouldn't have to pay for that scratch on the flippin car. 

" Oh really? " Sehun smirked. " I will remember that. "

 

 

" A contract to be your slave? Are you kidding me? " 

Luhan and Sehun were sat in the local bubble tea shop were Luhan worked. Sehun gave Luhan some more papers. 

" You have to sign here and here." 

" Woah not that fast rich kid. I am not going to be your ing maid. "

" Pay me back then. Right here. Right now. " Sehun sighed. 

" But I don't have the money. Not now." Luhan exclaimed. 

" I can also call the police if that is what you want. I don't care. "

Sehun took out his phone and started dialing the police.  "WAIT! "

Luhan yanked the phone of Sehun's hand and pushen the red button to end the call before the police was able to pick up.

" Are you going to agree than?"

"I want to read it first. " " No time for that. I have to go. Hurry and sign it. I don't want to send anymore time with you today. I am already sick of you. "

" Congratulations. " Luhan giggled. His giggle was supposed to be a manly smirk but being the little deer he is, he failed miserably. 

"Are you going to sign it or shall I call the police again. "

" Fine" Luhan mumbled quickly. He didn't want to have problems with the police. 

He took a deep breath and signed the contract to be Sehun's slave.

He wished it would be over as fast as possible. 

 

 

 

---------------------

 

This was the first chapter of this fanfic. Comment if you enjoy this and want to know how Luhan and Sehun will go on.

thanks to @jikookminkook I changed my English errors. I really appreciate it! Thank you.