For HottestVIPSone

because I love you

Yoona looks down, with a smile on her lips, while dangling her legs at the edge of the building. She smiles hearing the cars drive by, dogs barking joyfully, friends hanging out and laughing at a nearby cafe, people chattering together while going on a stroll. She can feel all their energy from up here, and it gives her a tingling feeling that sends warmth through her body. Because that's the only thing she has left. Her other senses might be broken but she still feels and she's grateful for that, grateful for the man that lets her feel. For a long time, Yoona has been in the dark, not really feeling anything because there is no one to help stir the emotions within her. Yoona is grateful, she really is.


"I thought you might be here," He said, with a smile.


Yoona smiles, knowing that he's smiling right now because she can feel his smile radiating in the air around her. Then she feels his fingers intertwining with hers while back hugging her. She can almost feel the way his heartbeat beats against her back. All in all, she feels him close to her.


"I'm happy you're here to enjoy this moment with me, Jiyong. I'm grateful to have you in my life."


Yoona feels the way his lips move like marble against hers and she feels the love he's showing through the kiss, she feels Jiyong's undying love for her. And more importantly, when she kisses back, Yoona feels their love is forever.