drabble for fun

because I love you

(I told you my secrets)

 

Looking back now, it wasn’t that big of a deal, but it was to Yoona who was only 14 years old at that time.

 

“So um…” Yoona starts, already lost on what to say.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“We’re best friends right Jiyong?” Yoona says again.

 

Jiyong grins boyishly, like any 14-year-old guy would do. “Of course, no secrets remember?”

 

Yoona frowns. “Could you ever hate me?” Yoona asks, looking at the ground.

 

Jiyong jumps off the swing and stands beside Yoona. “What’s wrong?” Jiyong’s voice was laced with concern and worry.

 

Yoona sighs. “You know I write fanfics right?”

 

Jiyong nods slowly, still confused.

 

Yoona plays with the hem of her sweater and starts to fidget. “Well I never really told you this, but I write fanfics.” Yoona stares at the sole of her shoes, face growing red from blood rush.

 

“Is that what you’re worried about?” Jiyong chuckles softly, relief evident in his voice. “That I would hate you for writing ?”

 

Yoona looks up to stare at Jiyong. “You don’t?” Yoona asks, big doe eyes putting deer’s to shame.

 

Jiyong smiles wider. “You’re ridiculous Yoona.” Jiyong ruffles her hair affectionately.

 

Yoona pouts and Jiyong ruffles her hair again, claiming how cute she is.

 

 

 *

 

 

(I told you my pain)

 

“Yoona! Yoona are you in there?”

 

Yoona heard the bathroom door banging as the person continued to kick it. The sound only made Yoona cry harder into her knees, wanting desperately to be alone.

 

“Yoona!” Jiyong shouts from outside, his voice ringing through her ears.

 

Yoona closes her eyes shut and tries to drown out his voice.

 

A second later, the bathroom door split open and Jiyong entered the bathroom with frantic eyes.

 

“Oh my god Yoona!” Jiyong shouts exasperatedly once he found Yoona sitting beside the cabinet trying to hide herself. “What the were you thinking?” Jiyong quickly hugs Yoona, bring her closer to his chest and rubbing soothing hands on her arms.

 

Yoona didn’t say anything but continued to cry into Jiyong’s chest, feeling the material getting soaked with her tears. Jiyong didn’t care as he continued to rub her back, trying to soothe her tears.

 

After a few minutes of continuous soothing and hair kisses from Jiyong, Yoona finally manages to calm down.

 

“I’m sorry.” Yoona croaks out, her voice thick with residue from crying too much.

 

“Shh, it’s okay.” Jiyong starts to rock their body to a silent lullaby, hands still rubbing soothing circles on Yoona’s back. “You’re worth more that this Yoong. Bulimia isn’t the way.” Jiyong kisses her forehead and whisper softly, “I’m always here for you.”

 

 

 *

 

 

(I told you how much you meant to me)

 

“Yoong I’m so sorry!” Jiyong tries his best to appease his best friend while she continues walking back home. “It wasn’t my idea.”

 

“Well who asked you to listen to him?” Yoona rebuts, but still didn’t slow down her pace. Jiyong had to jog up to keep up with her pace.

 

“I know I’m regretting it know. Please say you’ll forgive me.” Jiyong tries again, hands coming up in a pleading gesture as he begs for mercy.

 

Yoona rolls her eyes. “That’s what you always say Ji, and yet you’re always joining in on Seungri’s idea.” Yoona scoffs.

 

Jiyong whines softly. “Yeah but I’m really extremely sorry this time! I didn’t mean to ruin your plant.” Jiyong put his hand on Yoona’s shoulder and turns her around (because honestly he was going to die from exhaustion soon if he keeps jogging while begging for mercy).

 

Yoona sighs and stops in her track. “Fine, you’re forgiven. But only if you promise to treat me to ice cream.”

 

Jiyong cries out happily. “Yes thanks Yoong, you’re the best!” Jiyong hugs her tightly.

 

“You mean a lot to me Ji, I wouldn’t hold you out on anything, even though you destroyed my plant which I was supposed to bring it during science fair.” Yoona pouts.

 

“You mean a lot to me too Yoong.” Jiyong smiles widely. “Even though you keep using up my weekly allowance for your own personal cravings.”

 


A/N: /sigh. I give up ugh. idk what this is tho, i just wanted to write something non-angsty lol