Pokemon Go

because I love you

"Man, my legs are killing me." Yoona grumbles, already regretting wearing heels to go shopping. "Unnie, carry me." She pouts, turning to face Tiffany with trembling lips and puppy eyes.

 

"Yoona, no." Tiffany looks away, already having trouble trying to resist her. It's hard to say no when Yoona's her favorite dongsaeng.
 

"But my legs are really sore right now." Yoona sighs, defeated. "Let's sit down for a sec." 

 

Both girls find a bench nearby and Yoona quickly plops her down, legs coming up on the bench, preventing the elder girl from sitting. 

 

"I assume I'm supposed to sit on the floor?" Tiffany asks voice laced with sarcasm. 

 

"You assumed correctly." 

 

Tiffany sighs. There's really no use arguing with Yoona when she's a cheeky brat. Tiffany eyes the floor for a few seconds, contemplating whether or not to sit on the floor, but then decides against it, not wanting to stain her white skinnies. Oh well, she'll just lean against the wall.

 

She eyes her dongsaeng who is currently massaging both her legs with her hands, occasionally groaning whenever she presses against a particularly strained nerve. A thought crept into Tiffany's mind. 

 

Tiffany allows herself to mull over her thought, coming up with a conclusion that involves her beloved dongsaeng (currently groaning in pain) plus her beloved boyfriend, oh and also a bed. 

 

Tiffany straightens herself and clears . "What did you do yesterday with Jiyong that made your legs so sore?" she tries to keep her voice leveled, not wanting to sound accusing – not wanting to directly say ‘how many rounds of did Jiyong make you go for?'

 

Yoona stares up at her, hands still busy massaging between her thighs. "Oh, nothing much. Just exercised and stuff." She shrugs her shoulders absentmindedly and Tiffany's not sure if there's a double meaning behind exercising.

 

Tiffany tries not to choke on her saliva at the image of Jiyong and Yoona exercising which doesn't involve the gym. More specifically on the bed. She chokes again at the thought and tries to shake the thoughts away.

 

Yoona looks up at her weirdly. "You okay unnie? You look traumatized…" 

 

Tiffany forces a smile and a thumbs up. Yoona stares at her for a few seconds and shrugs an ‘okay' before standing up again. 

 

"Let's go finish shopping, and maybe find a wheelchair."

 

-

 

That night, Tiffany visits Taeyeon's place for their weekly gossip night. The three of them, including their maknae, already snuggled up in their pj's on Taeyeon's big fluffy bed, watching a rerun of Tiffany's favorite drama.

 

"They had last night, for at least 5 rounds. I'm sure of it." Tiffany says confidently after telling Taeyeon how her day with Yoona went. Taeyeon gives her a pointed look while covering the maknae's ears. 

 

"Yah, don't defile our precious maknae." Taeyeon hisses, hands still covering Seohyun's ears. Tiffany rolls her eyes. "You okay seobaby?" the maknae gives her a thumbs up indicating all is well, making taeyon relax against her pillow again.

 

"She's already a woman Tae." Tiffany sighs exasperatedly. When will the eldest stop babying their youngest? "Anyways, Yoona kept complaining about her legs being sore non-stop and I swear to pink I was this close –" she brings a hand up to show the space between her forefinger and thumb, "- to getting her a wheelchair." 

 

‘Well, why didn't you?" 

 

"Oh trust me, we tried. The lady at the counter said it's for important use only." Tiffany rolls her eyes, snuggling deeper into her blankets. 

 

Taeyeon gives her a crazy look. "You're ridiculous." Her fingers coming up to play with Seohyun's hair. "Maybe they really did an intense exercise yesterday and you're just assuming it's ." Taeyeon deadpans. 

 

Tiffany just shrugs her shoulders and continues to watch her drama. She really needs to get the image of Yoona and Jiyong having out of her brain.


-

 

"Hey baby." Jiyong's voice clear over the receiver.

 

"Hey," Yoona replies, placing her phone between her right shoulder and ear, being careful not to drop it. 

 

"What are you doing?" 

 

"Just reading stuff on the internet." She hums, fingers typing into the search bar. She hears Jiyong groans from the end of the line.

 

"I swear to god, if you're reading about Pokemon Go again I'm going to have to find myself another girlfriend," Jiyong complains but Yoona knows he's joking.

 

Yoona pouts. "Hey, they're really addicting okay. Don't judge." 

 

Jiyong just rolls his eyes at his girlfriend's antics – not like she can see it. "Yeah, too addicting till you manage to break your legs?" Jiyong retorts sarcastically. His girlfriend is too stubborn sometimes. "Anyway, how's your legs, are they still sore?" 

 

Yoona pushes the laptop of her lap to lie down on her belly, bringing her phone into her hand, ready to whine and complain to her boyfriend's ever-ready ear. "Yes oh my god, I thought I was going to pass out today at the mall." 

 

"Can't say I didn't warn you Yoong." Jiyong tuts from the receiver.

 

"Ugh, can you not?" Yoona groans. "I'm already in pain."

 

"Well, maybe next time you shouldn't drag me to the gym halfway across town to go hunt for pokestops." 

 

"I did no such thing." Yoona counters shamelessly. 

 

"Right. Will your sisters even believe you when you tell them that you spent 3 hours on the trampoline gym trying to catch the jumping Pokemon?" 

 

Yoona ponders for a few minutes, the line going silent. Jiyong already knows what she's going to say. "I can try." 

 

"Stop being cheeky and no more hunting for Pokemon's okay."

 

"You're can't force me," Yoona says defiantly, rolling on her back.

 

"Oh I can and I intend to put your legs to good use once it's healed. By the end of this week, you'll be sore in places you didn't even know you could." 

 

"ert." 

 

"Just stop playing Pokemon Go."

 


a/n: tbh, i don't know about the pokemon go very well... 

(based on prompt - "omg you guys did the frickle frackle!" turns out they went to a huge trampoline gym.)