Catching Feelings

1 AM 새벽한시

"Ne! Top-bujangnim, I really would like to join Rise as flying crew!" Dara jumped up enthusiastically, bowing to Top.

Top smiled at her eagerness to join unknowningly. Dara just has this lively vibe that makes everyone like her, despite her past. Top stuck out his hand, "Welcome aboard Dara-shi!" Dara squealed in delight and ran behind Top's desk to hug him. Top's face turned hot pink and as he looked down at Dara, his heart beat just went faster and faster..

Unbeknownst to them, Bom was standing outside Top's door. Although the one hugging her Top-oppa is her best friend/sister/family, she is inevitably jealous of Dara. 

"I really want to introduce you to my secretary Ms. Park.. I havent seen her all morning.." Top said as he led Dara out, smiling vividly to her. 

Bom stepped away softly, wanting to scurry away but just then, she heard Dara say,"Bom Eunnie!"

Aish!! She thought, this Dara! I will teach her a lesson at home!!

"You guys know each other?"

Bom quickly turned around and gave a forced smile, "Ne?"

Before Top could say anything, Dara revealed that Bom is her eunnie who is staying with her. Top raised his brow. At that very moment, all Bom wanted to do was to find a hole and hide her head in there.

"Park Bom-shi, you didnt tell me you have a dongseng!" Top eyed Bom, rubbing his chin. As soon as Bom was about to answer, Dara's tummy growled really loudly. She hurriedly said her goodbye to Top before she towed her eunnie to lunch.

Top grined. What a silly girl, starving herself? He tried to shake off his smile but he just couldnt, his face still looks rosy. He will definitely be looking forward to working with Dara in the future.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Yah Hyeongdon, cant you drive a bit faster?!" Jiyong said as he kicked the chair infront of him, which seats the chauffeur. 

"Arasso Jiyong young master, b-but.. I am already at the fastest.."Hyeongdon shrugged his shoulders, but still keeping his eye on the road. 

Jiyong raised his arm, wanting to hit his chauffeur. Hyeongdon winced even before the blow; Young bae has caught Jiyong's arm. Jiyong flung Youngbae's hand away and turned to look at the window, looking furious. He is mad that Youngbae didnt wake him up. It's now 1pm in the afternoon, he has been late for 3 hours, will Dara still be there?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Eunnie, you didnt tell me your ben bujang nim is so charming and handsome!" Dara said while chomping down her food. 

Bom squinted her eyes, "Yah, there you go, swooning over another guy! You havent learnt your lesson eh?!" She nudged her knuckles onto Dara's temple. She was joking but in reality, her heart didnt feel so good. Top was so formal and never smiled, but suddenly he became a man full of expressions she hasnt seen before.

Dara bit her lip. She knew her eunnie didnt mention it on purpose but she just felt bruised by her comment. 

"aigo... look at my stupid mouth.. Sorry dara.."

Dara shook her head with tears welling up her eyes, "Not your fault eunnie.. I shouldn't even be affected by that guy anymore.."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"AISH!!!!" Jiyong said infuriatedly, overturning some files on his desk.

"Jiyong, dont you think your reaction is abit too much? Who is she to you anyway, what made you want to rush to the office like that?" Youngbae questioned his dongseng. 

Jiyong ruffled his hair. Why?

"I know you just wanted to play with her from the start. This is getting out of hand.." Young bae continued, however, Jiyong's mind has already drifted off. 

Maybe cause I like teasing her? Why am i acting this way...?! I cant get her out of my head!! OUT!!!! Jiyong didnt realise he had shouted. He looked up to see Young Bae staring at him with his mouth wide. 

"Yongie.. are you alright?" Youngbae tried to reach out to his shoulder.

Something suddenly struck him. Am I in love with her?

Jiyong grabbed his suit jacket and ran out of the door looking perplexed.