What is happening to me...

1 AM 새벽한시

Hello everyone! Author-nim here! 

I have just edited my Foreword with some GIFs! 

I am a fairly new writer in AFF, sorry if the story doesnt 'flow' well.. 

Please do comment more, hope to hear what you guys think about this story~
I really need everyone's guidance!

Thank you for your support! :)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bom stared at the man inside the room, her fist on the door, not sure whether to knock. Top was beaming as he turned his fountain pen round and round, deep in thoughts about how can he meet Dara again.  

I have never seen his eyes twinkle like that before.. why did he chuckled at the pen?  Bom thought curiously, biting her lip.

She tightened her fist once again, knocking at her bujang-nim's (not sure if this is the right name for general manager) door.

"Come in." Top's smile turned into a frown and furrowed his brows, "Yes Bom shi?"

"I-i came to pass you some files... i need your signature, bujang nim." Bom bowed, her lips quivered slightly when she saw Top's expression stiffen.

Top nodded his head.. Ahh! He had a bright idea. He ran out of his room, leaving Bom staring at his back. 

When did he become like this... He has always been cold and professional... Bom rubbed her chin, feeling sour inside. She has a crush on Top for about 2 years now, ever since she started working in Rise. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara tugged at formal skirt and shirt, trying to get rid of crinkles. She held her necklace tightly and shut her eyes. Haru ah... if omma gets the job.. we can have a place of our own.. She was the next candidate to be interviewed. She stood by the door, slightly shaking nervously.

"Send the next person in, hyung. Lets get this done chop chop, I am starving here!" A familiar voice called out. 

"Hmm.. why does this sound so much like..." Dara pushed open the door. Inside, a man wearing a turtle neck grey sweater looked really bored. His eyes then focused on Dara, and his jaw dropped. He stared intently at Dara, who had worn high heels for the first time in her life, a short A Line skirt riding up, revealing her thighs.

"Yah! What are you staring at!" Dara shouted from a distance at Jiyong.

His appa made him select candidates for cabin crew for the airline. Obviously, Jiyong was uninterested and had been preoccupied with posting photos of his gummy smile on instagram and also ordering his YoungBae hyung around.

Jiyong stretched his arms and turned his neck. "Hyung, shes hired!"

"YAH!! Kwon Ji Yong! Your appa will get mad!" Taeyang hit Jiyong's back. 

Dara clutched the hems of her skirt. His appa? What does this guy with a mohawk cut mean? She was deep in thoughts when she suddenly someone dragged her by her wrist, "Omo!!!" , she felt like the Road Runner at the moment, being dragged so fast, she couldnt even see her legs moving!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Top stared at the revolving door of the building where he last met Dara. He looked down at his watch as he leaned on his car. 

Aish... I have been waiting for the past 2 hours... Am i going crazy? He shook his head, determined to get Dara out of his mind once in for all. He slid in his car, raked his hair backwards with his long fingers and drove off. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"YAH!! Why did you drag me here!!" Dara hollered at Jiyong, who was just giving a look of amusement. "Stop looking at me like that..." She said as she turnt her face away.

Jiyong stepped forward. They were in a stairwell in the building now. Jiyong placed his palm on the wall, cornering Dara, who's face turned bright red like a tomato. She tried to struggle her way out, but Jiyong stood infront of her like a brick wall; there is no escape! Jiyong's other hand grabbed Dara's wrist. Her hand felt warm and he could feel that she was sweating.

"Let me go! What do you want?" Dara yelled as she flung off Jiyong's hand. 

"I need.... to know you..." Jiyong muttered as he leaned in for a kiss, which Dara dodged, thankfully. As she stared at Jiyong angrily, all she could think about was that oppa she hates so much, the oppa who abandoned Haru and herself. She does not hate Jiyong.. she hates herself for falling in love. She hates people judging her. She hates herself for making the mistake. She hates herself for not being a good enough parent. 

Jiyong glanced at Dara's lips.. so enticing. He was about to lean in closer when Dara gathered up all her strength and pushed him away. She swung open the door, leaving Jiyong still dumbfounded, staring at her backview. 

"The more you leave... the more I will get you." He smirked.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyungs, why do you look so troubled?" Seungri asked Jiyong and Top. The trio were in a bar, Top and Jiyong had asked Seungri out, neither knew their sources of frustration was the same girl - Dara.

Top shook his head. He wasnt the kind who would share his very personal thoughts, even to Jiyong. But Jiyong could read him like a book; they were close together, and both hated Yang Hyun Suk.

"I want to be friends.. okay, maybe more than friends with this amazing woman i met when i was drunk the other day.. aish! you wouldnt understand!" Jiyong saying dejectedly, lying his chin on the bar counter. 

"Whats so difficult about it Hyung! Why are you even bothered about such a girl.. I can just grab anyone in the club and she would be better..." Seungri muttered, unknownly offending Jiyong. Jiyong glared at him from the corner of his eye and pulled Seungri in, yanking at his collar. Top tried to stop Jiyong by patting his shoulder, but the fire in Jiyong's eyes just grew.

"If you dont know anything, SHUT UP!" Jiyong said furiously, pouring his glass of mojito on Seungri.

Seungri wiped his eyes using his sleeves, "Yah hyung! I bet if you threw some money at her, she will come crawling to- " Jiyong threw a punch a Seungri even before the maknae could finish his sentence. Seungri touched his nose and winced in pain. He was bleeding slightly and he picked himself up, staring at Jiyong.

Top quickly bear hugged Jiyong, tugging him forcefully while shouting sorry to Seungri. He has never seen his dongseng so worked up at a girl before...

Jiyong grabbed his spinning head.. Why did he hit his friend for a girl he barely knew? She is married, dammit! His eyes blurred... a tear fell from his eye.. It must be the alcohol.. yes.. it must be...