Continued..

1 AM 새벽한시

Sorry guys, authornim here! This is a continuation of yesterday's chapter. It's hard trying to make time to churn out a chapter as i have more responsibilities in my new job. I will definitely try to at least write a chapter every night~!

Hope yeorobun (everyone) will continue to support this story! As a reward..

 JIYONGIEEEEEEEE AND TABIIIIII!!

Thank you, please continue to follow the story and please comment! :D

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

Top looks up at his dongseng who hit his head. He grabbed Jiyong's wrist and ruffled Jiyong's hair. 

 

"You are a nobody. You only exist to look after this company till Jiyong can suceed." these words was ringing in Top's ears. His expression stiffen, and let go of Jiyong's wrist.

"Hyung, are you alright?" 

Top nodded. He definitely does not want his dongseng to know that once Jiyong succeeds the company, he will have to leave. Jiyong's relationship with Yang sajangnim is bad enough. 

 

 

Yang sajang slaps the then 9 year old Jiyong.

"B-but.. I-" Jiyong muttered as his appa slaps him across his face even harder now. Jiyong touches his face, which was warm to the touch. Jiyong's eyes focuses on his appa's red palm curls into a fist, shaking. His vision blurs as briny tears falls uncontrollably down his face to his damp and wobbling chin.  He clenched his jaw and tried to withhold those tears, but he just couldnt. Jiyong touches runs out of the mansion, holding his face with his hands.

Yang sajang falls into his chair, his fingers trembled. 

"Mianhae... Omma.. Did i.. really bring.. this upon you?" Jiyong panted as he leaned against a tree catching his breath. He's back arched slightly, hands on his knees. He rubbed his eye on his shirt, hoping this would make his omma come back.

His omma had gotten in a car accident.. because on that day, it was Jiyong's hip-hop dance finals, and his omma promised him she would make it there. But she never did..

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara glanced at her phone in the dark. It's now 1am. Dara and Haru shared Daesung's room, "Omma? Wae..?" Haru asked, disturbed from her sleep by the bright light on Dara's phone. 

"Omo, mianhae! Go back to sleep now my baby" Dara said softly, and gave Haru a kiss on her forehead.

She thought about what that michyeosseo namja said to her.. 'I want to know you?' what does that even mean! She doesnt know. She looked up at the ceiling... and thought of what the horror romance movie she watched with Minzy today, having a smiliar sentence in a part. She knows what that means though... He is not so crazy right? They dont even know each other, why would he want to have.. that with her? She grasped her shirt's collar.. No.. I have to stop thinking these crazy thoughts... I had better start looking for jobs tomorrow...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I said, we are not hiring! Please leave arrasso!" The voice of an angry eatery shop ahjumma shouted.

"I can do everything! I will learn quickly! I can do 2 person's jobs!" Dara pleaded with the ahjumma.

People who walked past stared at the scene, tugging and pulling infront of the whole street! The ahjumma faked smile to those walking past, while trying to shake Dara off her leg. Dara started to rub her palms together, as if praying.

"Arasso, I will hire you, but first-" 

A man gripped Dara from under her arm and carried her towards him like as if he was a bulldozer. 

"Eh?" Dara turned around to face the man. "Omo....!!" She gasped in shock after seeing the guy.