Lunch

1 AM 새벽한시

 

"Eu-unnie..." Dara called out weakly, wanting to get up. 

Bom gently pushed her down and tucked her in the covers again, "ne?"

"Is this.. Am i in the hospital?" 

"Yes, you were admitted because you are dehydrated and had a really high blood pressure.."

"Who-o sent me..in here?" 

"Top-bujangnim, he said he happened to walk past as you suddenly fainted in his arms.."

"Ah... I must really thank him.." Dara said as she slowly sat up on her bed. 

"He really took good care of you.. He said he will pay for the room as well.." Bom nodded her head gently.

"Aigo, hes so nice..."

 

Jiyong panted as he pulled open the stairway door.. He had climbed 18 floors straight. He made his way to Dara's ward. Fortunately no nurses were outside the room as it was changing shift period..

He peeked into the ward and heaved a sigh of relief as he saw Dara lying on the bed talking to Bom. She looked pale but definitely not as serious as he had thought.

 

"Were you stressed about the money..? Mianhae..." Bom said looking apologetic. She had promised Dara she will help, but she too, was nothing but an employee trying to make ends meet. 

"Its okay eunnie.. im just stressed about Haru's school fees.. Oh no! I promised her seongsangnim that i would bring her the money tomorrow..." A frown marred her delicate features. She tugged the blanket, attempting to get up, but she just couldnt gather her strength and ended up falling back in bed with a thump.

"Aish!! I will figure something out, for now, just recover well yah!" Bom nagged at the younger.

"Komawo eunnie.."

Bom gave Dara an assuring look, although she didnt really know how to solve the problems; she will try her very best. After all, Dara was the only one who had supported her during her crazy days...

 

Aigo, this silly girl.. worrying about money at this timing...Jiyong shrugged his well-built shoulders. He suddenly had an idea, I will help Dara! Yes, I shall do just that!

He took out his phone as the tips of his lips curled slightly upwards, "Hyung?"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Young Baeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hyung~" Jiyong cooed, pouting to Taeyang. The latter furrowed his brows. 

"Hyung~ Hyung~" This time Jiyong rubbed his cheek on Taeyang's arm. Taeyang tried to pry off Jiyong's fingers which were holding on to his arm. 

"Yah! I will call Hyorin noona if you wont help!" Jiyong placed his arms on his hips, looking angry. 

"You know you look cute even if you do that, Yongie." Taeyang shook his head and let out a soft chuckle. "Its not that i dont want to help.. I am afraid you will just get obsessed... She's married with a child.. You wouldnt want to break up a happy family, right? And i am hoping you wont be treating her like your exes..."

Jiyong gritted his teeth. "Hyung, she's a single mother, and i am just doing a good deed here-"

"I dont want you to get yourself in too deep.. You will only get hurt." Taeyang had a distraughted look plastered on his face. He knows that Jiyong gives off a different vibe when he's with Dara, he looked genuinely happy, and not the happy he got from those women he had been with before. But he was also afraid that Yang sajagnim might find out that Jiyong has spent his allowance this way.

"I promise i wont! Now hyung, dont you want to help a poor little girl with her education?"  Jiyong beamed at Taeyang and put out his pinky finger, wagging it.

"You sure you dont want to at the very least inform Dara?"

"Nope Hyung, N to the O, nooooo! If i didnt know better, i would have thought i am talking to a naggy ahjumma!!" Jiyong pinched his cheek and made a silly face at the older.

Taeyang snickered at his cute dongseng; he didnt really have any other choice, did he? 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Two days later

 

"Seongsangnim, mianhae.. I may need another week or so to pay Haru's fees.." 

Dara was discharged, the first thing she did was rush home and bring Haru to school. She smiled apologetically at the teacher, who looks baffled.

"Haru's omma, you have paid for the rest of the year, dont you know that?" 

"Eh?!" Dara's eyes widen, this isnt a joke is it?! She bit her lip and squinted her eyes. Hmm.. Who could it be... Maybe Bom eunnie?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"All done." Top threw in the chopped green onions in a steaming pot. He had made samgyetang for Dara to have during lunch.

"Waaa! What smells so fragrant?!" Jiyong sticked his head out from his room and sniffed as the smell of the soup wafted to his nose.

Jiyong scurried to the kitchen and was about to sneak a spoonful when Top slapped the spoon before Jiyong could get some. "Owww!" 

"Its not for you!" Top smiled cheekily as he poured the soup into a tupperware. 

Top is talented in cooking, but he hardly cooks, unless its seaweed soup for his dongseng's birthday and his parent's death anniversary. Jiyong was surprised that Top is actually cooking for someone.

Jiyong pouted, "Then who is it for! Aigoooo, my hyung is in love! What's the name of my future noona?!" He  made a heart shape with his hands and winked at Top who had cringed at Jiyong's mushiness. 

Top grinned to himself and thought, Hopefully Dara will like this.. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CL waved to Dara to sit beside her during the class. 

Dara smile and nodded at her newly made friend. 

"Thank you for letting me sit beside you! My name is Sandara Park, you can call me Dara!" She smiled widely at CL as she settled down on her desk. 

CL bowed slightly, "My name is Lee Chaerin-"

"Call you CL right? Got it!" Dara winked at CL. 

The two exchanged several information; phone numbers, birthdays and some notes in class.

Dara kept grunting during the lesson, she is definitely not cut out for studying, all these just seems so foreign to her.

CL kept eyeing Dara, who was making cute but confused faces. 

No wonder Jiyong oppa likes her so much... CL's grip on her pencil tightened.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bom was 'stalking' her boss from her seat again. 

Top looked breathtakingly handsome today, he was wearing a grey houndstooth suit with his hair slicked back, which is also Bom's favourite on him.

Top had placed the soup he made on the side table beside his desk, with a lamp towering over it. He did not want to microwave it in the pantry because he was afraid of people questioning him hence he decided that using the heat of the lamp should be able to retain the tupperware's heat. Worried something may happen to his treasured soup, Top just kept opening the lid to check on it.

Bom giggled as she saw the lamp being ; it was day, the bright warm sunshine filled his office, why would he ever need to turn on the lamp? And who is the soup for, why is he so distracted by it? Could it be for Dara?

-Ringggggg- 

"Yeoboseyo? Ne.. Ne... Noted. Thank you!" 

Bom walked towards Top's office and knocked gently. She quickly straightened her shirt before walking in, "Bujangnim? We have an urgent meeting.."

"After lunch?" Top looked up at Bom's face, turning red. He felt slightly embarassed that Bom saw him checking on his soup again.

Bom's face flushed. How is she supposed to keep a straight face when exchanging glances with such a perfect looking man?! 

"Bujangnim, its now..."

"Cant it wait after lunch...?"

Bom gave out a forced smile, "Yang sajangnim is here..."

Top sighed as he got up reluctantly from his chair. All his efforts have now gone to waste.. He really wanted to have lunch with Dara.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong had been checking his watch almost every single minute. He leaned his body against the wall outside of the training room where Dara was in. He didnt intend to drag or 'kidnap' her from her class, he wanted to wait for her, like a normal person would do. It is now 5 seconds away from her lunch. 

5...

His stomach growled.

4...

3...

"Alright class, you may go for your lunch now." He overheard the teacher said to the class.

2...

His palms sweated slightly. Why am I so nervous... Its just a lunch.. WIth Dara....

1...

He took a deep breath, anticipating Dara to come out from the door anytime now.

 

 

"Dont you want to go for lunch?" CL asked Dara curiously. Dara was still writing notes furiously in her notepad. She raised a brow when Dara shook her head, not looking at her. "I will go by myself then.."

Dara nodded her head again, as she raised her hand and asked the trainer some questions. "How should we react if a passenger......"

 

 

CL saw Jiyong staring intently at the door. 

"You didnt even wait for me like this when we were studying in America!" 

Jiyong rolled his eyes at CL, "I guess you are not worth the wait then!" He closed his eyes, refusing to look at CL's angry face. CL was fuming mad, she clenched her fists and punched Jiyong, hard. 

"Owwww!" 

Before Jiyong could rub his injured arm, CL shoved and pushed Jiyong away from the room.

"Yah!! Where are we going! I need to wait for Dara!!" Jiyong shouted. 

Mianhae Oppa... I need to do what I was told to do. CL smirked, continuing to push Jiyong forward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! Sorry that the storyline is quite boring :'(  Thank you for your support, it really motivates me to write! :D 

Happy October!!