Chapter Big Bang+Mblaq-2NE1=Teen Top :D 5+5-4=6!!!

Dream Come True.......
I was shocked, what else had Samie not told me? I felt Niel stiffen beside me when Laura started screaming about his cousin. Thankfully, the bell rang and school started. Mrs Prentis our principal led U-Kiss and Teen Top away to discuss their classes, but Niel insisted on sharing classes with me so he didn't go. As we made our way to the Science room, I noticed Xander glaring at me. I asked him why and he simply glared at me more and walked away to his desk. I led Niel away to where I usually sat but he let go of my hand and sat with Xander, wow, he's a great boyfriend. Before the lesson started though, Mrs Prentis came in and told us school wouldn't be on today due to Big Bang and MBLAQ not attending. We all ran outside and started hurrying to get to the bus stop to try and catch the next bus. I waited behind for Niel and Xander, when they came out Xander was crying. "What's wrong Xander?" I asked. Niel told me that Xander's parents kicked him out and disowned him just because Laura dumped him. I stood there with my mouth hanging open and told him he could stay with me and my cousins. He immediately stopped crying and started ecstatically hugging me, I saw Niel staring with jealousy written all over his face. I let go of Xander and held Niel's hand again, which seemed to cheer him up. The three of us went outside and found Samie and Laura beating each other up, well, actually it was Samie beating Laura up. Before either of them could kill each other Mrs Baker, our art teacher, came and tore them off each other and told all of us to get lost and go home. (Laura's POV) THAT B!%@#H! HOW CAN A GIRL LIKE HER BE ABLE TO KICK AND PUNCH SO HARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'LL GET MY REVENGE!!! OH YES I WILL!!!!!! (Niel's POV) While we were walking back to Syrion's house, I noticed Xander and Samie walking behind us hand-in-hand, I smirked inwardly and put my arm back around Syrion's shoulders. She put her head on my shoulder, ~this is perfect~ I thought happily. (Syrion's POV) We finally got back to my house and as I opened the door I realized it was unnaturally silent, then I remembered my parents were at work and our maids had the day off. Our family is rich all thanks to my dead Auntie Margaret who gave us all her things in her will. Even the mansion we live in now. Xander and Samie made their way towards the game room where my Playstation games were while the rest of U-Kiss and Teen Top followed them, leaving me and Niel alone together. He pulled me towards the couch and sat down beside me, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him while I turned the tv on to watch one of the k-pop DVDs I had, the K-Pop Festival Live In Sydney one. I snuggled up to him tried my best to focus on the DVD instead of the noises coming from the game room. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I hope that was okay!!! Two updates in ONE day!!! One from me, one from Yamasau :D Comment and Subscribe pls??? See Ya in Chapter 8~!!! I'm typing this on the iPad so it comes out as a huge paragraph D: Bbyong~! ~~~Gdragonluv4ever~~~