Chapter- Bigbang has how many members?

Dream Come True.......

 

Samie’s POV:

I went to school as normal with Alexander; ok it wasn’t normal with Niel, jumping around announcing that my best friend is his girlfriend, my stupid cousin. Xander had seemed down when Dongho wanted to see him, I wonder what happened? We went to school normally and when we walked into school I was bombed by flour and tomato. I cleaned my glasses and looked up to see Lauren standing there with flour bombs in her hands.

‘You got a problem?’ I asked her

‘Yeah you stole my boyfriend’ She hissed

I turned around to face Xander and he just looked at the ground.

‘Ok one, I didn’t steal your boyfriend’ I said wiping my face ‘Two you cake face yourself every day, Three you just made me show my true side to my cousin and his friends’

‘Oh please you wouldn’t go that far’ She scoffed, throwing the flour ball at me again

I caught it in my hand and it broke, I cleaned my hands and dropped my bag. I launched towards her and punched her in the face. She slid across the floor and stared at me.

‘I’m not going to bother wasting my energy on you’ I scoffed and walked towards my bag

‘You going to go home and cry to your parents?’ She yelled ‘Or your fake parents should I say?’

I froze in my spot, the whole world just stopped spinning.

 

Xander’s POV:

I looked up at Samie and saw her freeze.

‘That’s right’ Lauren said standing up ‘I know the parents you live with aren’t your actual parents. Now why don’t you tell the whole school why you don’t have parents, or better not why don’t I just tell everyone?’

By now everyone in the school yard had gathered around us. Samie still hadn’t moved and I could see the tears falling down her face.

‘For the whole school, Miss Samantha Ahn of our school, doesn’t have parents, but she lives with foster parents with her brother because  her parents are dead!’ Lauren yelled ‘Her parents were killed in a car accident, while she was partying at a friend’s house.’

I could see Samie’s hands trembling. Lauren walked towards her and circled her.

‘Stupid idiot doesn’t even have parents and she thinks she’s the best’ She laughed hitting Samie’s head ‘B**** can’t even say she has no parents, next time you want to steal my boyfriend and bash me up, think again.’

‘Something you can’t do’ I said loudly

‘Shut it Xander’ She hissed ‘Or should I tell everyone about your loss as well?’

Lauren’s head was pulled back by Samie grabbing at her hair.

‘You can say all you want about me and my dead parents, but’ She said gripping tightly at her hair and pulled at it ‘Say anything about my friends, someone’s dad is going to know about what I have video. SO you want to say what you’re going to say? Or should your dad see the video that someone decided to make with an ex-boyfriend?’

‘Miss Ahn let go of Miss Esthions’ The Princiapl said

I let go of her and grabbed my bag.

‘Detention’ She said

‘Yeah yeah old lady, no need to get your blood pressure high’ I muttered under my breath

I followed her to the principal’s office.           

--------------------

That was a short chapter sorry bout that everyone but hoped you enjoyed!