The least popular became the most...

Dream Come True.......

"beautiful girl baby, beautiful girl lady" went my phone. I got up and answered it,
"Are you u-um S-Syrion Dethvow?" came a unique voice I recognised.
"Xander, I know it's you! Stop pretending!" I replied.
"Yah~! That always gets Samie!" he sounded frustrated, I giggled.
"What do you want Xander? It's 7:30am!" "The principal is having school start at 8:00!"
"What!?! Alright! Thanks for letting me know!" I hung up and got ready for school.

*Several minutes later*

"Syrion~! You're here!!!" shouted Samie when I walked through the gates, she tackled me in a bear hug and I quickly pulled away.
"ASSEMBLY!" yelled our principal from across the school yard. We all rushed inside the hall and sat down on the seats prepared.
"YOU ALL KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING SO LET'S BEGIN!" she yelled, "FIRST WE HAVE-------U KISS!!!!!!!!"
I glanced over at Xander who was (as usual) sitting on my left. (A/N: Xander, Samie & Syrion are best friends)
He looked pale as his former band mates performed their latest song--Neverland followed by 0330.
"Xander? You okay?" I whispered, to which he simply nodded.
"We are UKISS!!!" the yelled in perfect English after their performances before Kevin introduced each member.
"NEXT WE HAVE MBLAQ FOLLOWED BY BIG BANG" Xander, Samie and I all cheered our guts out for them until the walked off the stage.
"LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE HAVE.......TEEN TOP!!!!" I realized that Xander, Samie and I were the only ones who cheered for them. They sang Supa Luv, Beautiful Girl and Tell Me Why. During Supa Luv, I could swear that Niel looked right at me and winked. I looked at Samie, she was too busy listening to L.Joe introduce the members, even though she was an EmotioNiel like me.
After Teen Top, our principal told us to go outside so the bands could organize their tour of the high school. As we were waiting outside for school to actually start, I overheard one of Laura's conversations.
"Did you see that ugly guy in Teen Top? The one who sang like, 80% of the time?" she said, "Neil or whatever his name is?"
"My name is Niel" said the hottest, iest most angelic voice in the world from behind me. I turned around just as Lauren and her two 'minions' walked away out of boredom no doubt.
"Niel!!! {insert random Korean}" yelled Xander in Korean, "{insert more Korean}"
"I understand English Xander!" replied Niel, smirking. "I better go."
He took my hand, put a piece of paper in it and leaned forward.
(Niel's POV)
'Omo! I thought she would push me away when I kissed her. Wow~' I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her closer to me, she pulled away. Gasping for breath, I smiled at her, making her blush, and walked away towards Xander who had been behind me the entire time. I hoped she would call me on the phone number I gave her.
(Syrion's POV)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! Niel KISSED me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he gave a weird piece of paper to me. I opened it up and saw the numbers 0424 199 003. (Not real number) And the words "Call me~! ^^" underneath. I smiled as I watched Niel walk away towards Xander. The rest of the day was filled with me thinking about Niel. I still couldn't believe he KISSED me!!!!! Plus he gave me his phone number!!! When I got home I went to my room, locked the door, got changed and collapsed on the bed. Sleepiness taking over my body as I fell asleep, dreaming about Niel and I......

--------:)------------:)------------------;)-----------------------—---~~~~~~~~~~——-—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How was that? I won't be able to update for a while coz I'm going to Melbourne to see my auntie and Miss Yamasau is doing the next chapter! So... Until next time~

~Gdragonluv4ever