Chapter Ryhmes with I need to Pee

Dream Come True.......

~Naega jeil jal naga, Naega jeil jal naga, Naega jeil jal naga, Naega jeil jal naga, Je je jeil jal naga~

 

I turned to face my phone and searched around for it.

‘Hello?’ I asked half asleep

‘Are you u-um Samantha Ahn?’ The voice asked me

‘Yeah why?’ I asked confused and half dazed

‘You’ve just won a million dollars’ The voice said

‘You’re kidding right?’ I said screaming into the phone

‘I’m kidding’ The voice said bluntly

‘Huh?’ I asked confused

‘Samie you believe almost anything don’t you?’ Xander asked

‘Leave me alone it’s early in the morning’ I groaned

‘Well just to tell to school starts at 8:00 am and you have to remember that I’m coming to your house at 7:15 to catch the early bus with you’ He said

I looked at my Hello Kitty clock

'But Hello Kitty's still asleep' I said 'It's already 7:15 am'

‘Open the door’ He said

I put on my glasses and grabbed my toy hammer from under my bed and opened the door and hit Xander on the head.

‘Ow’ He pouted rubbing the spot I hit him ‘That hurt’

‘Yeah well next time you tell me I won a Million Dollars’ I said holding the hammer at his face ‘Have a Million Dollars’

‘Xander Hyung!’ JaeHyun came running in his Panda suit and hugged his leg ‘Hehe Noona goes Oink Oink’

Xander looked at my pajamas

‘Yeah Noona does go Oink Oink’ he said

I lifted my hammer up and Xander picked up JaeHyun

‘Noona’s now the big bad wolf run away!’ He said taking him downstairs

I got ready for school doing the usual, brushing my teeth, eating breakfast and packing my bag. I took the bus with Xander and we made it too school and I instantly bear hugged Syrion.

‘ASSEMBLEY!’ The principal yelled from the other side of the yard

‘No need to yell’ I muttered under my breath as we walked towards the hall.

We sat down on the prepared seats and we waited for the principal to talk.

‘You all know what is going on’ She said ‘Now first off its UKISS~!’

I turned to look at Xander on my right, he turned pale seeing his former group members.

‘You ok?’ I asked him

He just nodded

‘We can go if you want’ I said to him

‘Nah its ok’ He said

‘Xander…’ I said to him

‘I said its fine’ He said through gritted teeth

I didn’t say anything after that and enjoyed there rest of the performances by, BIGBANG, MBLAQ and finally TEENTOP! Syrion and I screamed so loudly as they performed there songs, I think Xander tried to hide so he looked like he didn’t know us, but hey my cousin was done there performing in front of me of course I’m going to cheer. Yes people Niel of Teen Top is my cousin ok? But don’t tell Syrion because she doesn’t know yet. We sat down and I watched all L.Joe introduce all of the members in the group and I saw Niel wink at Syrion and she thinks I don’t know. After the introductions were done we all filed out of the hall and I waited outside, with Syrion and Xander. I was waiting for Niel to come out when I heard Laura talking about someone.

Did you see that ugly guy in Teen Top? The one who sang like, 80% of the time?" she said, "Neil or whatever his name is?" 

~EXCUSE ME?! THAT IS MY COUSIN YOUR TALKING ABOUT!~I said in my head

‘My name is Niel’ He said coming out of nowhere

Laura and her minions walked away and I pulled out a water balloon from my blazer pocket and threw it at her, I only have water balloons in my pocket for emergency reasons ok? And this is an emergency. I had hit Laura straight on the head and I instantly turned around and fist bumped Xander, I looked up and saw my cousin kissing my best friend, oh that’s cool… wait WHAT? MY COUSIN KISSED MY BEST FRIEND? I stood there with my mouth hanging open, when Niel walked towards Alexander.

‘You’re going to get flies in there cuz’ He said and walked away with Xander.

I looked behind to see Syrion had disappeared, she’s probably in a daze somewhere. I pulled out my last water balloon and looked around for my cousin, I spotted him talking to the rest of s, I aimed carefully and threw the water balloon but he bent down to tie his laces and I hit L.Joe instead.

‘Hehe Whoops’ I said ‘Sorry!’

‘I actually bent down to pick this up’ Niel said turning around holding a water balloon

‘No!’ I yelled ‘Don’t you dare’

He threw and it hit me

‘I dared’ He said poking his tongue out at me ‘Let’s go’

He ran towards me with the rest of Teen Top and Xander holding water balloons as well, I ran away and out of school with them chasing me. They finally cornered me and I was attacked. I went home with a cold and hit Xander on the head again, for wetting me. I changed into a white cotton t-shirt and my black tracksuit pants.

‘You sick cousin?’ Niel asked

‘Shut up’ I said hitting his head and sniffling

‘Well L.Joe Hyung isn’t really happy that you hit him with a water balloon’ Niel said

‘Damn it!’ I said ‘Is he going to kill me?’

‘I don’t think so’ Niel said

‘I hope so’ I said quietly

-------------------------------------------

Hey everyone Yamasau here!

Hope you liked this chapter! So enjoy! :)