Chapter 12- SNSD+TVXQ+SE7EN, In which Syrion's secret is revealed

Dream Come True.......

(Syrion's POV)

Hmmm, Samie seems annoyed by something... I wonder what? Is it because I'm okay with Niel being gay since I ship N.A.P more than I ship any Teen Top member with a girl?

(A/N *ahem* I do actually ">.>)

"Syrion? Are you okay?" came the sound of a way-too-familiar voice from the door.

"You!" shouted Youngmin.

"Yes its me Youngmin. Why are you so surprised? I'm just here to see my ex-girlfriend." he replied. "Syrion, aren't you happy to see me?"

"Why the hell would I be? ................. Kim Himchan."

(Himchan's POV)

'This is turning out perfectly! The twins are pissed and any moment now, they're going to get a call from their leader and they'll have to leave. Leaving Syrion and I alone. Muahahahaha.' I thought silently to myself.

RING RING~ RING RING~ I grinned. They left the room, apologising to Syrion and glaring at me.

"I missed you Channie~" Syrion whispered once we were alone. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. We used to date but then B.A.P had their debut and I dumped her.

Then, suddenly, I got punched in the jaw and I fell to the ground.

"But you should've known better than to mess around with the heart of the daughter of the leader of the biggest gang in the city, Kim Himchan." she sneered at me, I never thought such a pretty girl could be so cruel.

"You mess with me, you mess with my family. My real family at Shadow Wolf. They're the ones who actually care about me. You? you're nothing anymore. If you tell ANYONE about my father being the leader of Shadow Wolf, I'll track you down and burn you. I'll burn the heart out of you. Now, GET OUT!" she growled dangerously at me while leaning down from her hospital bed. As I scrambled to get up she glared at me and I knew she meant what she said about burning me. She was never the type of person to be a pacifist. I ran out of the room, terrified.

(Syrion's POV)

He better keep it a secret, or I WILL BURN HIM. Literally burn him. As in set fire to his body and make it look like he was caught in a house fire. Then, pretend to be sad and fake cry.

*Wow. Fantastic Baby. Dance. Ooooooooooooh~ I wanna dan dan dan dan dance~* went my message alert sound on my phone. I picked up, it was from Samie. Telling me she had something to tell me.

'This is going to be interesting' I thought to myself.

[At the Shadow Wolf headquarters.]

(No one's POV)

"WHAT? MY DAUGHTER'S IN HOSPITAL!?! I'LL BE THERE RIGHT AWAY." screamed Syrion's father into his phone. "Alright, I'm leaving Eric in charge while I'm gone. Okay?"

"Yes sir." the others replied.

[Back at the hospital]

(Niel's POV)

I was sitting there sobbing my eyes out when one of the nurses asked me who I was there to see. I told them I was there to see Syrion and she helped me stand up and guided me to Syrion's room as if I was a disabled person.

"Niel oppa~?" I heard Syrion's concerned voice.

"I'm o-okay~" I replied, my voice cracking and making her giggle.

"Are you sure?"

"N-ne."

"Um. There's something I have to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked

"Have you heard of Shadow Wolf?"

"The strongest, most legendary, most badass gang in the city? Psh. Who hasn't?"

"M-my father's the leader. I'm one of their strongest fighters..."

"...... OH MY GOD. SERIOUSLY????"

"Yes. BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed.

"I won't. But.....wow....."

"Yeah."

".......Samie doesn't know does she?"

"No."

I stared at her. She hadn't told her best friend but she told her best friend's cousin? Wow. Not that I was complaining or anything.

"Syrion!!!!! I'm here~!!!!!!!!!!" came the sound of Samie's overexcited voice, "Oh. Why are YOU here Daniel?"

"He's here to see me because he cares about me Samie." Syrion replied, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, listen. You know Zelo? The one who's your bias in B.A.P? I met him just then when C.A.P came to my house to talk to me. He has a crush on you Syrion!!!"

"Uh. Samie. I have to tell you something. I used to date Himchan...from B.A.P." she replied, then went on to explain the whole my-father-is-the-leader-of-Shadow-Wolf thing.

"....."

"Uh Samie?"

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!?!?!"

==========================================================================================================================================================================

Hi!!! Gdragonluv4ever here. Hehe. Next chapter will (hopefully) be about what C.A.P had to say to Samie because I'm kinda curious myself ^^ If any of you read either Conquest Of Earth or In Heaven Together then I'd just like to say that I'm still trying to save the stories back onto my laptop and update. If any of you read Cyborgs and Humans of 2050... I'll put the first chapter back up since AFF crashed and it got un-uploaded...yeah... ^_^ Comment and subscribe please~!!!!!!!!!

<|>TT<|>

>Gdragonluv4ever<

P.S Anyone like cherry tomatoes?

P.P.S Anyone else in looooooooove with the Giraffe Baby Jello?

<|>TT<|>