Chapter JYJ+BigBang :D

Dream Come True.......
(I'm typing this on my iPodtouch so it comes out as a big paragraph.) ------------- -------------- (Niel's POV) "Syrion, there's something I need to tell you, I'm gay." I said. I avoided looking at her because I really didn't want to see her reaction. I felt her stiffen and pull away while running upstairs to her room, her hands over her eyes. Yes people, I'm gay and I have a boyfriend. This will make all you NAP shippers *cough*Gdragonluv4everisaNapshipper* happy cos my boyfriend is Cap. He dared me to ask her out. I felt terrible, I could hear her sobs from the couch. (The Next Day, Syrion's POV) It was Saturday which meant netball practice. When I got there I saw Samie and I tried not to tear up. She saw me rushed over. "What's wrong?" she asked. I told her everything. The look on her face told me everything. The next time she saw Niel, she would kill him. Thankfully. Practice started. Everyone started yelling at me, I wasn't focussed at all. I remembered the strange lollipop I found in my room last night. I realized it had been poisoned, it had a layer of green on it. 'Too late' I thought as I slowly fell to the ground. My vision being consumed by blackness.