Chapter : The guy that sings Better Together!

Dream Come True.......

 

Samie’s POV:

Seriously Laura just loves to piss me off, I was given the job of cleaning tables for the next two weeks after school, that was my detention. After everyone was let off early Laura decided to pick a fight with me again. Seriously she is so annoying, anyway Ms Baker pulled us apart and I walked towards, where Syrion, Niel and Xander were. I hugged Syrion and Niel hugged me really tightly and asked me if I was ok. Xander stood there awkwardly shuffling his feet, I walked passed him and grabbed his hand along the way and we walked towards Syrion’s place and Xander and I went into her games room, with UKISS and Teen Top following us. We were playing on the Wii and her Playstation when everyone began gradually leaving me and Xander were left alone in the room. I won against him in MarioKart again and I sat there next to him quietly.  We sat there and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

‘Are you ok?’ He asked me

‘I guess so’ I sighed ‘It’s been a while since anyone’s said anything about it, I just feel sorry that I haven’t told Syrion about it and she had to find out this way’

He put his arm around my shoulder

‘She’ll understand’ He said ‘Everyone’s got problems, some are small and stupid, others change lives’

‘I’m sorry about your parents ditching you’ I whispered quietly ‘If I had known they ditched you, I wouldn’t have entered your life and everything’

‘Don’t say that’ He said hugging me ‘I’m happy I met you, without you and Syrion I would probably be the kid who went to church and had no life. Even if my parents hate it at least I’m happy with you’

‘I wish Umma was here to tell me everything’s ok’ I said the tears falling ‘I want to be able to feel her hug and hear her sing for me. I like hearing her telling JaeHyun off for only wearing Kigurumi’s, I even liked it when her and Appa would try and surprise me for my birthday but they would always give it away, leaving wrapping paper everywhere’

Xander looked at me and smiled. I smiled and he wiped away my tears.

‘I wish I just had one day to see them’ I sighed

‘You want to go see them tomorrow?’ He asked me ‘It’s Saturday anyway and we can take JaeHyun with us’

‘Yeah’ I smiled at him ‘I would like that, so would JaeHyun. Thanks Xander’

‘Ready for another round of MarioKart?’ Xander asked me

‘Who wouldn’t be?’ I said

After four rounds of MarioKart Samie was taking the bus home with Xander as he was going to stay at her house for the night. She opened the front door and was greeted by a hug from her mother.

‘I got the call from the school’ She said

‘It’s ok’ I said to her ‘I’m ok about it, sorry I got detention’

‘That’s alright dear’ She said ‘That Lauren girl is so annoying’

‘Thanks Umma’ I said to her ‘Xander’s sleeping over tonight is that ok?’

‘Of course’ She said hugging Xander ‘I heard about you as i

‘I’ll be ok Eomonim’ He said

‘Now I’ll call you down for dinner soon ok?’ Umma said

‘Ok’ I said walking towards the stairs

We went upstairs and I put my bag down on the floor and a tiger JaeHyun instantly ran into my room and hugged my legs again.

‘Noona!’ He said

‘JaeHyun, what’s wrong?’ I asked him

‘Can I sleep in here tonight?’ He asked

I bent down to his height and looked at him

‘What’s wrong JaeHyun?’ I asked him

‘I miss Umma and Appa’ He said quietly ‘When I sleep with Noona, it’s like being together again’

‘Ok’ I said to him ‘But Xander’s sleeping over as well ok?’

‘Yay for Xander Hyung’ He said and latched onto Xander’s legs

‘Hi JaeHyun’ He said lifting him up ‘Are you a tiger today?’

JaeHyun nodded his head

‘Now has this little tiger eaten yet?’ He asked

‘No not yet’ JaeHyun said

‘Then shall we go get something to eat?’ He asked

‘Yay! Food’ JaeHyun cheered

‘You going to come eat?’ Xander asked me

‘Nah, I think I’m going to shower and then sleep’ I said ‘It’s been a big day’

‘Ok then’ Xander said ‘Come on JaeHyun time to eat dinner’

The two of them went downstairs and I had my shower and changed into my black cotton shirt and my purple cow pants. I lay down on my bed facing the door and pulled the cover up to my waist, about ten minutes later Xander came in changed into a pair of black pajama pants and a white t-shirt holding a sleeping JaeHyun in his arms. He put JaeHyun down on the bed next to me and slid in next to him. I put my hand on JaeHyun’s back and slowly rubbed his back, he smiled in his sleep and Xander looked at me.

‘You ok?’ He asked me

‘Yeah I’m just really tired’ I said to him

He took my hand and entwined fingers with me.

‘Everything will be ok’ He whispered

‘Yeah’ I smiled at him