Chapter: 11

Dream Come True.......

 

Samie’s POV:

I was sitting down close to punching Niel in the face.

‘And that’s how Minsoo Hyung and I got together’ He said staring at the floor

I just looked at him annoyed and pulled at my hair.

‘YAH!’ I yelled at him ‘Next time just tell me! Don’t go hurting her!’

‘Samie…’ CAP said interrupting

‘AND YOU!’ I said pointing my finger at CAP ‘You better shut up and don’t even think of talking to me again!’

‘YAH!’ Niel yelled at me ‘DON’T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!’

‘Oh ok fine pick your boyfriend over your cousin!’ I yelled at him

‘Samie’ Xander said ‘Quiet down a little, this is a hospital’

I sighed and gripped at my jumper.

‘Apologise to her’ I said to him sternly

‘Fine’ He said sitting down.

I sat away from him and Xander sat next to me.

‘Don’t you like their relationship?’ He asked me

‘I don’t care if he’s gay or not’ I sighed ‘I’m just annoyed that he played her, it’s not fair on Syrion’

The nurse finally came out of the room and said that two of us could go in. I instantly stood up and grabbed Niel by the ear and dragged him into the hospital room. We both went in and I saw two guys inside talking to her.

‘Hey Niel! Hey Samie! By the way the Jo Twins are my half borthers on my mum’s side’ She said smiling

My grip on Niel’s ear tightened.

‘Ah!’ He said ‘Let go Samie’

‘I shall let you guys catch up now’ I said bowing and leaving the room, pulling Niel with me

We walked back outside and I pushed him against the wall. I lifted my hand to punch him and he stood there, closing his eyes and I struck.

 

Niel’s POV:

I shut my eyes tightly and prayed that she didn’t hit me. Even as kids she packed a punch and trust me it hurt! I was praying she wouldn’t hit me. She hit something and I looked to the left and she had punched the wall. I looked at her and she was going to kill me.

‘I missed’ She laughed sounding like a maniac ‘I don’t want to have to do anything with you anymore. You are not related to me, in anyway at all’

She retracted her hand and there was a hole where she had punched and her hand was bleeding. She picked up her netball bag and walked away with Xander following her. I sighed and slid down the wall, watching her leave.

‘I’m sorry’ I yelled out.

I was sitting on the floor hugging my knees. Minsoo Hyung sat next to me and put his arm around me and hugged me.

‘I’m sorry’ I whispered

 

Xander’s POV:

The three of us had gone home and Samie hadn’t said anything at all. As soon as we got home she went upstairs. I handed JaeHyun back to Eomonim and followed her upstairs to her room. I tried opening her door but it was locked, so I knocked instead.

‘Samie are you ok?’ I asked her

She unlocked the door and let me in. She had changed into black pants and was still wearing my Nike Jumper; she sat on her bed hugging her knees.

‘What’s up?’ I asked sitting on the bed next to her hugging her from the side.

‘This is all just frustrating and annoying’ She said ‘I don’t care if he’s gay, but he has not right to play her, she’s so fragile to life. She’s new to the boyfriend thing and stuff and everything. Even as kids Niel was a joker but he knew when to stop. Now I don’t even want to know him’

‘I’m sorry’ I said kissing her cheek

‘Life is just so frustrating!’ She groaned kicking her legs

‘Woah calm down Samie’ I said to her hugging her ‘Everything will be ok’

‘If you say so Xander’ She said leaning against me

We sat on her bed talking for a few minutes when someone knocked on her bedroom door. We both looked up and Minsoo was there.

‘Samie,’ He said ‘Can we talk?’

---------------

 

Hey everyone Yamasau here!

Sorry for the late update! Please enjoy!