Chapter: How many members in SNSD?

Dream Come True.......

 

Samie’s POV:

I woke up the next morning with Xander’s right arm under my head and his left around my waist. I looked at him, smiling in his sleep. I pushed his hair away from his face and he stirred in his sleep, he slowly opened his eyes and I smiled at him.

‘Good morning’ I said to him

‘Mmm Good Morning’ He said yawning ‘Where’s JaeHyun?’

‘He gets up early then calls for Umma’ I said to him

‘You ready to go see your parents?’ He asked me

‘Yeah I think so’ I said sitting up from my bed and stretching

Xander sat up with me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I sighed and tried standing up, but he pulled me back.

‘Xander come on get up now’ I said to him

‘Ok’ He said getting up from my bed and stretching. He walked towards the door and I followed behind him. We both walked downstairs and JaeHyun was sitting at the table and Umma had made us breakfast.

‘Thanks Umma’ I said to her

‘Eat up you two’ She said ‘Samantha you have netball practice in the afternoon’

‘I know Umma, is it ok if I take JaeHyun with me, Xander said he would take me to see Umma and Appa’ I said to her

‘Yes that’s ok’ She smiled ‘Just remember to be back before eight o’clock’

‘Ok Umma’ I said

We all continued eating and I changed into my netball uniform and walked back outside to see Xander waiting for me with JaeHyun wear a pairing of pants and a t-shirt.

‘Wah JaeHyun your wearing proper clothes’ I said bending down to his height

‘Xander Hyung said that I had to look nice for Umma and Appa’ He smiled

I stood up and hugged Xander.

‘Thanks Xander’ I said to him ‘Let’s go’

I turned to walk down the stairs but Xander grabbed my wrist.

‘No not yet’ He said ‘Here’

He hand me his grey jumper that had a Nike sign on it.

‘I don’t need it’ I said to him

‘Your uniforms too short just put it on’ He said

‘Fine, fine fine’ I said and put it on ‘Happy?’

‘Very’ He said ‘Let’s go JaeHyun’

We took a bus to the cemetery and picked up a bouquet of white lilies, for Appa and a bouquet of pink roses for Umma. We walked into the cemetery and I walked towards their graves.

Here rests the bodies of Sung Hee Ahn and Peter Ahn a happy couple and wonderful parents to two beautiful children.

I knelt down to the graves with JaeHyun and we put the flowers down together

‘Umma, Appa everyone at school found out about my secret yesterday’ I smiled ‘I was doing a good job in hiding it as well, oh well. It’s been a while since I came here; I bought JaeHyun with me as well. Umma look he’s wearing normal clothes for you too, I wish you were here to see it, but I know you’re up there watching over both of us.’

A slight breeze ran over us and JaeHyun hugged me for warmth. I smiled because it meant that they were there with us. Xander came next to me and put his arm around me, I leaned my head onto his shoulder and we stayed there for a few minutes and then headed to netball practice, once we were at practice I gave Xander his jumper and ran towards Syrion but she looked away. I stood in front of her and looked at her.

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked her

‘Nothing’ She said

‘I know you Syrion, don’t lie to me’ I said to

She told me everything, my stupid cousin admitting he’s gay and everything was just a joke.

‘I’m going to kill him’ I muttered

Our coach blew her whistle and we all got into a practice game, but Syrion was out of it, she wasn’t focused at all and she couldn’t even catch the ball. Everything went wrong when she fell to the floor.

‘Coach call an ambulance!’ I yelled running towards Syrion ‘She’s unconscious’ 

---------------------------

Hope everyone liked this chapter!!!