I'm sending all my love to you

Sing to me the melody of your heart

Word count: 1230

Rating: PG


 

The day after Jihoon had given Seungcheol his number, he realized the other was an avid texter. As soon as he woke up, he noticed the text from Seungcheol. Correction, texts.

 

✨Seungcheollie✨:

-❤ Good morning cutie pie! ❤- 6:00AM

-Are you awake yet? 😴💤- 6:02 AM

-Remember to eat breakfast! ☕🍏🍚- 6:03 AM

 

Jihoon shook his head at the silliness of the older boy. It was cute, but maybe a bit much. He texted back to put the other out of his misery.

 

Me:

-Good morning~ 💌- 6:05 AM

-I’ll remember to eat, I promise! ❤-6:05 AM

 

After that, Jihoon went to take a shower. When he exited the shower, and had gotten dressed he noticed he had gotten even more texts. Seungcheol was really filled with energy today. 

 

✨Seungcheollie✨:

-Yay, Jihoonie is awake! 😀😘🌇- 6:07 AM

-I look forward to meeting you at school! 😄🎼📖- 6:08 AM

-Oh, I just remembered I’ll meet you on the bus as well! Lucky me! 😊💕🚃- 6:10 AM

 

He replied quickly and smiled. Seungcheol was older but sometimes he almost seemed like the younger one, considering his adorable personality. Because of the texts he had gotten, all he could think of was Seungcheol. Even eating breakfast his head was swimming with thoughts of the other boy.

He really wished for Saturday to come sooner. He wondered how the date would go. What should he wear? Did Seungcheol have a certain café in mind?

 

He felt slightly flustered in a way. He was going on a date with Choi Seungcheol! If someone had said to him a couple of months ago he would go out with Seungcheol he would have laughed in their face. It felt surreal, but yet it was happening. He looked at the clock and realized he would have to go now, or he wouldn’t catch the bus.

 

***

 

After loads of texting, they had decided it was best for them to meet at the café. They were meeting in a café called “Envoyant l’amour”. The café was painted and decorated in pastel colours, and there was soft music playing around them. It had a very calming atmosphere.

 

Seungcheol was sitting at one of the tables, waiting for Jihoon. Jihoon was by no means late, it was just that Seungcheol wanted to be early. They had said to meet at 12:00 PM, which was about 5 minutes from now. Seuncheol was dressed in a soft cotton t-shirt, well-fitting dark jeans, white sneakers and a pastel blue shirt. He had a light blue denim jacket on as well. He had put extra time into styling his hair, making sure he looked perfect.

He had to look his best for Jihoon, yet still dressing casual, as they were going to a café, and not a fancy restaurant (although he really wanted to take Jihoon to one of those later as well).  As Jihoon walked in, Seungcheol felt himself stop breathing. He meant Jihoon looked cute in his school uniform, but the uniform had nothing to what Jihoon was wearing today.

 

Jihoon was wearing a white shirt with three-quart length sleeves, and horizontal thin blue stripes. Over that he had a light denim overall. He was wearing white sneakers and white socks to match. Jihoon had his pink hair styled neatly as well.

Seungcheol felt his jaw drop and his heart beat faster. Jihoon looked adorable. Jihoon looked around the café, searching for his date. Seungcheol raised his hand in the air so Jihoon would notice him. As soon as he did, he walked over, smiling.

 

Whoa. You look great.” Seungcheol said. Real smooth there, Seungcheol said to himself. “I mean, you had me at a loss for words, because you looked so endearing.

Seungcheol, you’re going to make me blush.” Jihoon said. Too late, he thought, as his face heated up. “You look great as well.” He smiled. Jihoon sat down on the chair in opposite of Seungcheol. The older boy smiled.

 

Seungcheol felt almost dazed just looking at Jihoon. He cleared his throat. He looked at the drink menu that was

So, what do you want to order?” He asked, trying to calm himself down. Jihoon looked at the menu and bit his lip as he considered his options. He is going to kill me with his cuteness, Seungcheol thought. He sighed blissfully as he observed Jihoon. Maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad way to die, Seungcheol wondered.

 

Usually I would get a coffee, but since I’m already awake enough, I think I’ll go with a milkshake. Strawberry, maybe?” Jihoon said. Seungcheol smiled.

I’ll get a latte. I can go over and order.” Seungcheol said.

 

I can pay if you want.” Jihoon offered. He knew it was standard for the guy to pay on dates, at least the first one, but since they were both guys, he wasn’t sure what was customary.

No, there’s no need. I will pay.” Seungcheol said.

 

No, really, it’s not an issue.” Jihoon said again. He didn’t want to seem like he was dependant on Seungcheol.

Jihoon. I will pay, I can even advocate for why. Reason number one, I am older. Reason number two, I asked you out. Reason number three, I want to pay for the both of us.” Seungcheol reasoned. He gave the other a soft smile. He had kind of just expected to pay anyways, but he understood Jihoon’s apprehension.

Jihoon nodded, and looked down. Seungcheol stood up. As he walked past Jihoon, he kissed the top of the pink-haired boy’s head. Jihoon smiled.

 

***

 

Their drinks had arrived, and Jihoon sipped on his strawberry milkshake. As much as Seungcheol admired the scene in front of him, he wanted to use this opportunity well.

So, Jihoonie. I know you sing, as you are in the school’s singing club. Do you play any instruments as well?” Seungcheol asked. He was genuinely curious concerning everything that was Jihoon.

I play the guitar and the piano. I also played the clarinet when I was little, but I don’t anymore. I also like writing, and writing music in itself.” Jihoon answered, taking another sip.

Seungcheol continued to ask him question after question, and Jihoon did the same.

 

***

 

They had finished their drinks at the café, and had ended up in a large park nearby. They were strolling in silence, simply enjoying each other’s presence, and Seungcheol decided to take Jihoon’s hand. Jihoon did not protest in the slightest. Unexpectedly, a cold breeze started blowing.

Jihoon shivered in the cold wind and moved closer to Seungcheol. He had forgotten to bring a jacket, and really regretted it now.

Although Seungcheol enjoyed the closeness, he did not want the smaller boy to freeze.

 

Are you cold?” Seungcheol asked in a concerned voice. Jihoon nodded in response. “Do you want my jacket?” He offered.

No, you don’t have to do that. I’m fine.” Jihoon replied. He thought it was kind of him to offer.

 

Nonsense. Even if flushed cheeks is a good look on you, I don’t want you to freeze.” Seungcheol winked at him, and stopped to take off his jacket. He walked behind Jihoon and helped him put it on. Jihoon felt warmer in an instant.

Thank you.” Jihoon muttered. He moved close to Seungcheol so he could walk as close to him as possible, while still holding his hand. 

 


Hey everyone!

Sorry this chapter wasn't much longer as I had promised. I made sure that it was extra fluffy though. I'm having a lot of fun with this story. Also, if you don't think S.Coups totally would be the person to send loads of texts with cute emoji's, i will fight you on that. For visual reference, this was about how Woozi was dressed for the date. 

So, what did you think? I love to hear your responses, so don't be afraid to comment. If you find any typos or have any complaints about how I write the characters, don't be afraid to tell me that either. I read all your comments, and they are my favourite thing about writing fics.

Love you lots, I'll try to update soon!