To me, you are perfect

Sing to me the melody of your heart

Word count: 1069

Rating: PG-13/R

A/N: This is a bonus chapter focusing on Jun and Minghao. This is rated higher than the others, I hope you are okay with that. 


 

The school bell rang, signaling the end of school. One con of being a year older than the person you love the most, is not being able to see them in class. Junhui had just gone to drop off his books before he could go see Minghao. He knew the younger boy would be waiting for him at the front gate, so there would be no need to worry about looking for him. Jun's parents had moved to Korea just before he started high school. They moved here because of their work, and Jun didn't see them all that often. They would come home late at night, most nights at least. Some nights they didn't come home at all, but Jun didn't mind that much, as he had never been able to see his parents all that often before either. He just accepted it by now.

As he approached the school gate, he recognized Minghao's currently rainbow coloured hair. Minghao's back was facing him, so when Jun hugged him, he jumped a bit in surprise. 

 

"Hello, love" Junhui said, kissing Minghao's red cheek. He was blushing, both from Jun's general presence and the cold weather. Minghao turned around so he could face Jun. 

"Hi, Junnie." Minghao said, giving Jun a proper kiss. Jun let his hands rest on Minghao's waist, as Minghao's hands were resting on his shoulders. They broke apart, and Minghao smiled. "Do you want to start walking?" He asked. Jun simply nodded in response, and moved to take Minghao's hand. 

 

Minghao was bundled up in a large scarf, and he was wearing mittens. He was always prone to freezing, even if it wasn't that cold, considering it was early January. Jun was wearing a large hoodie underneath his jacket, and that kept him warm enough. They were walking towards Jun's house, like they did most days. Minghao lived with his parents a bit further away, so it was just easier. As Jun's parents were almost never home, they had the house to themselves. As they arrived at Jun's doorstep, Jun held the door open for Minghao.

"How gentlemanly of you, Junnie." Minghao teased. 

"Only for you, my dearest." Jun replied. He even bowed his head to complete the gesture. He walked into the house after Minghao, who had just taken off his coat and scarf, and placed his hand at Minghao's waist. As they were walking, Jun teasingly slipped his hand down to rest at Minghao's . 

 

"Junhui!Minghao gasped, and Jun chuckled. "I take back everything I said about you being a gentleman."​ Minghao made a fake offended face, and kept walking.

"No, forgive me babe. You are so irresistible, I just couldn't help myself!"​ Jun played along, running after Minghao.

"Ah ah, you are going to have to do better than that." Minghao teased. Challenge accepted, Jun thought. He went down on his knees in front of Minghao.

 

"Minghao, my love, my prince. I apologize for laying my hand upon thine bottom-" Jun exclaimed loudly before Minghao shut him up with a kiss. They were both laughing for a good five minutes. 

"You are such a dweeb. Fine, you are forgiven - for now." Minghao laughed, and threw his arms in the air. "Now, carry me to your bed." Jun shook his head in exasperation.

"The things I do for love." He mumbled as he picked Minghao up, bridal-style.

 

***

 

When Jun finally made it into his bedroom ("You're heavy" Jun whined. Minghao gave him a disapproving look. "Aren't you supposed to be an athlete?")​ he placed Minghao down on his bed. Jun admired the sight in front of him. Minghao had a lithe, slim body and a handsome face to go with it. Jun honestly did not know how he could be this lucky. 

 

"Kiss me." Minghao commanded, closing his eyes. And Jun did. He kissed his forehead, his eyelids, his nose, and lastly his lips. Afterwards he removed Minghao's shirt. He started kissing down Minghao's cheek and neck.

He at the juncture between Minghao's neck and shoulder, making a hickey. They hardly referred to one another as boyfriends, but Jun loved giving Minghao little marks to show that he was taken. As Jun kissed down Minghao's chest, he could hear his lover's moans getting louder. Suddenly, Minghao made a shaky hand motion, signaling him to stop. Jun paused.

 

"I don't want to go all the way today. I have a dance performance tomorrow, and I can't dance properly if I'm limping." Minghao said breathily. Jun was a little disappointed, but he didn't really mind. He just wanted Minghao to feel good.

"Anything you want. Can I still make you feel good without giving you any pain?" Jun asked, waiting for an approval. Minghao nodded. Jun climbed on top of the bed so he was laying next to Minghao. Their lips met once again, and Jun's hand palmed the front of Minghao's jeans. Minghao broke the kiss with a moan. 

 

"It's unfair that I'm the only undressed one." Minghao mumbled, and pulled Jun's hoodie off him. He had always admired Jun's body, athletic and built as he was. Minghao's hand came to rest on his lover's bicep as their lips met again. Minghao opened his mouth to deepen the kiss as Jun ed his trousers, and slid his hand into his boxer-briefs. 

Minghao felt complete when he was with Jun. He felt safe, and he knew Jun adored him as much as he adored Jun. Minghao's came a couple of minutes after with a tight grip on Jun's bicep and a moan of his name.  

 

***

 

They were laying in Jun's bed afterwards, neither wearing more than boxers, revelling in each other's warmth. They were both tucked in under Jun's duvet, and Minghao was resting his head on Jun's chest, their legs tangled together. 

"You know the phrase - 'do what you like, and love what you do'? As long as I continue doing you, I should be okay in that regard." Jun smirked. Minghao smacked his chest.

"Oh my god, you are such a dork! Why am I even dating you?" Minghao groaned.

 

"Because you love me?" Jun tried, grinning into Minghao's hair.

"Fair enough." He sighed, hugging Jun tight.

 

Sure, Jun wasn't one to show his affections a lot around others, unlike some of his friends, but in private he wanted to show Minghao how much he loved him. 

 


Hey everyone!

I have returned! I am sorry that I take so long to update this story, I really am. I wanted to write a chapter about JunHao, and it ended up being rated higher than the rest. I did consider to put this in a story by itself, so I hope it doesn't stand out terribly from the other chapters.

Happy New Year, by the way! Did you guys have a good holiday? I hope you did at least. 

So, what did you think? I love to hear your responses, so don't be afraid to comment. If you find any typos or have any complaints about how I write the characters, don't be afraid to tell me that either. I read all your comments, and they are my favourite thing about writing fics.

Love you lots.