the first meeting is

La vie en rose

Busy steps,chattering,loud growl,and shouting are heard from DangDang high academy for girls.Today is an important and busy day for the council ,the day for welcoming the freshmen finally come. Kwon Yuri move fastly here and there checking if everything is right and on place. She cannot miss anything even a drop of a pin.

 

As a chairman she has a huge responsibility for all and this is her first time to be the one in charge of this event,since she's been elected as a chairman in her sophomore year. And she also have to prove her ability as a leader to everyone who chose her and teachers who give their trust to yuri.Call her a meek or perfectionist,because she is. Not that she trying hard to be perfect because no one can be.

 

Even with the help of her fellow council members or her friends..especially her friends. She couldn't satisfy for anything or feel calm. She just doesn't want any lack and if there's a mistake ,she is so sure she's gonna be the one got scold or blame. Not that she's afraid of it,she just doesn't want if someone doubting her capability.

 

"Is the bus already arrived ??".Yuri asked to Taeyeon who's busy packing her bag.

The short girl look at her watch " maybe 5 minutes again.." she said bluntly.

"5 minutes again ??!! we cannot wait for another 5 freaking minutes ! the new students will arrive soon..!!" Yuri raise her voice getting irritated because the bus didn't arrive yet.Taeyeon just shrug and let out some faint apologize.

"And how about the tents ??!! is it ready ??!!" she turn to other girl in charge of a tents with a scary face make the other girl shiver.

"i-it's here." the girl said trembling.

"foods ??!!" Yuri turn to another 

"Got it.."

"Medicine ??!!" 

"check.." 

 

Yuri continue call the girls one by one ,who is in charge of the equipments for the camp. She's maybe can scary sometimes scolding other girls one by one ,but she's doing it for good. Not exception for her friends Hyoyeon.

"HYO !! turn off your music..and back to work !!"  she said in high tone,shocking the hip hop girl.

"geezz..chill homie,Dont stress yourself too much.."Hyoyeon rolled her eyes then turning off her 90s style radio tape.

"chill ..you said ??!!"yuri place her hands on her hips. "how can i be chill ? when everything is doesn't ready hyo ? how ??!!" she said placing her hands on hyoyeon's shoulder shaking the latter harshly and making her dizzy.

 

"Hyoyeon is right..kwon yuri," a woman in suit came,stopping all the girls from their activity.

"Ms.Go.." yuri let go of her grip from hyoyeon's shoulder then turn to the older woman and bow politely. "i'm so sorry for all the mess  Ms.Go.." She's apologized still bowing to the principal of the school.She feel so emberrased knowing ms.go seeing her previous action.she will gladly accept if she'll get scold.

 

"Here.."Yuri startled when ms.go handed her something ." eat this ..you turn into kwon drama when you're stressed." Yuri take the snicker from the principal mouthing 'thank you' then rip the cover and eat it.

"feel better ??"

"bewwerr.." yuri said while munching the snack. Everyone who watch the scene just shaking their head and snickering. After all Yuri just feel really hungry.

 

"so how is everything kwon yuri ?" Ms.go asked observing the situation in the crime scene.

"like you see..everything is ..rather..good" yuri answered not really sure with her words.

"rather ?? i think it's quite good kwon yuri..dont worry" the older woman tap yuri's shoulder "everything is gonna be ok..do not stress your self too much,it's not your own responsibility..it is OUR responsibility. I'm sure with teamwork we can do it together.." ms.go said knocking some light into her favorite student's head. Giving advice is a thing right to do for a principal like her.

"yes Ms.go ,i understand.Thankyou.." yuri smile she knows she can count to the older woman.Ms.go is like a role model for her. in her young age ms.go already hold a really important position in the school. That's what make yuri amazed by the woman.

 

"Alright then.."Ms.go clap her hands once snapping yuri "i give my responsibility to you.." yuri widen her eyes hearing the words the woman  has said. "I'm going to airport right now,my flight take off one hour again.I'm giving my trust to you." when yuri about to speak ms.go cut her "I still didn't get enough vacation you know. And beside the normal school time is 3 days again i'm going to hawaii. Take care yuri, sorry for burdening you but i have a life you see." After saying it ms.go walk away without givinv yuri a chance to speak whether she agree with it or not.

 

what the fudge.

Yuri just stare at the woman's back who she's adore so much. Now yuri have to think twice to make ms.go her role model.what kind of principal leaving all her responsibility to a sophomore like her.Yes she is a chairman,but she still need an adult eyes in there.

"arrgghh" yuri groaned ,ruffling her hair . she also has a life.

 

"Ms.go is right yul. By the way ,where is she going ? "taeyeon asked pointing to the woman who is already entering her luxurious car.

"Vacation . she said she didn't get enough and she needs to get a life."Yuri sigh ,cursing still didn't ok with ms.go's decision

"wow..that's mean just us. We can do whatever we want without adult to control" unlike with yuri ,taeyeon feel glad with the disappearance of the principal.

"meh.." yuri rolled her eyes and start to walk

 

"You know what,i think you also need to get a life.." Taeyeon pointed following the chairman.

"what do you mean ? i have a life..this is my life" yuri stretching her hands . showing that she has everything for life.

"yes i know,but life doesn't revolve around school,good grades,yoga,gym or smoothie. You need something else that you forgot"taeyeon mentioned one by one using her fingers.

 

"like what ???" 

"Relationship . Special relationship with someone for example.."Taeyeon said leaning her arms onto the bus which has arrived earlier. she has been friend with yuri since the time they are a freshmen in the school. But from there,she never see yuri have a special relationship with someone. When there's girl or boy who approach her. She always turn them down and she just want to focus on her school .It's make taeyeon worry because a teenage girl in puberty must be have some crush or like to other person . Taeyeon afraid if yuri is somekind of aual or something.

 

"You mean like dating ??..emmppfh" yuri groaned while lifting a box of mineral water to the trunk of the bus. Taeyeon nodded indicating that yuri have the right answer. " i dont need it ,i dont have a time" she said and lift another box "could you helpme. please.."

Taeyeon bent and start to help yuri lifting another goods " But you need someone..empph who can take care of you ,telling you dont forget to eat ,praising you,talk to you from night to dawn on the phone,asking your ,and satisfied empph..your 'need'" Yuri rolled her eyes hearing the last three sentences.

 

"i have my parents for the first three.."

"and the last three??" Taeyeon wiggling her brows playfully "you can't do it with your parents right ? or worse it can classified as.,-"

"No . i dont need to date someone right now.." Yuri said firmly and close the lid of the trunk vehemently."tchh..you can say it like that now,but when you found the person. imma sure you'll head over heels to them" taeyeon said cockily.

yuri chuckle "im sure it won't . They are the one who'll get over heels to me" The midget just sigh,her friend is sometimes or maybe all the time can be so stubborn. Taeyeon really cannot wait the time yuri will experience 'love sick puppy' for the first time she wants to prove that what yuri thinks is wrong and she'll rub it in her face.

 

Taeyeon taps yuri shoulder when she notice who just came to the school "Yul ..look who's coming" Yuri turn her attention to the direction that her friend pointed. It's none other than Tiffany who act so holy ,Jessica who still have a bed hair and Sunny who have a difficult time carrying her luggage.The three es .

The three just arrived while bringing a huge luggage ,each of them.

 

"hey..why are you three late ?"Yuri asked in serious tone. She doesn't like if people slacking or lack of professionalism.

"oh..sorry yuri" Tiffany said clutching her chest signalling that she's so regret it."we're late because we busy packing our things.And since we didn't actually have interest in this activity. We were intentionally taking our time longer..right J ?? right S ??" Tiffany grin showing her eye-smile while her two friends just nod didn't really care with whatTiffany says . she really hope with her words yuri might as well kicking her from this barbaric activity. But the latter know tiffany too well,Yuri know that it's the eye-smile girl tactic to run from this camping. She didn't mad ,she just shake her head then turn her attention to the BIG PINK luggage that tiffany's brought.

 

"I'm ok with the three of you being late but what's that luggage for?? " yuri pointed "we cannot put it in the trunk it's too big" yuri informed matter of fact. She herself just bring a hiking bag with her. While this three each of them bringing a big luggage like someone who's going abroad or moving house or got kick from their flat .

"what ?? are you kidding ? this luggages is contents with all our secret of beauty..we cannot leave it here." Tiffany insist to keep the thing with her.

 

Upon hearing what the eye-smile girl saying,hyoyeon suddenly pop in out of nowhere. She's slowly took tiffany's luggages while smirking. Oh she's so curious with what might this be inside.Luckily tiffany is busy in the staring contest with yuri throwing an imaginary daggers from their eyes.Hyoyeon  then open it lifting the goods one by one.

"hairdryer,mosquito lotion ,sunblock,underwear.." she digs into it deeper "more underwear,bras,..Hey i can buy this perfume in walmart for 2 dollars.." Hyo said gaining the owner's attention.Tiffany widen her eyes seeing her things been scattered around the floor.

"Yah kim hyoyeon ! what are you doing ?! Do you want to pickluggage my things ??!!" immediately,tiffany snatch it from hyoyeon.

"pickluggage ?? is that even a word ?" hyo said twitching her left eye.

 

"you want to steal the secret of my beauty right ? Admit it im more beautiful than you..!" tiffany smirk so full of her self.

"what beauty ? i can easily find a face like yours on the cover of crossword puzzle book" Hyoyeon said bluntly.

 

"WHAT ??!! a face like ...Arrghh You little imbecile" Then the fight between tiffany and hyoyeon happened. The two girls with their mouth throwing awful words to each other. While tiffany pulling hyoyeon's hair and the latter push the taller girl ,trying her best to make tiffany loose the grip on her hair.

 

Yuri on the other hand feel surprise with it and try to separate the girls "Hey guys ! s-stop it..the freshmen will arrive soon. i dont want them to see this. ! emph" But to no avail her friends keep fighting and she cannot stop it plus she also getting smack by the two girls.

"arggghhhh"

"arggghhh"

"ahhhhhhhhh"

"take popcorn it's getting fun"

 

in the other place~~~~

 

"Bye honey,take care~~~" . A car drove away after dropping a young girl infront of DangDang highschool."Bye~~" Yoona mumbled in tired while waving limply to her parent's car,who's putting her life in this tough situation.Truthfully,she doesn't want to go to formal school,but for her parents she'll do anything especially if they're threaten them to burn all her gadgets.

 

Yoona sigh and turn her body to get a better look of her new school . Quite nice,Quite big,but still she doesn't sure about this.She lift her chin to read the name of this school.

'DangDang high' ?? . what kind of name for a school ??.

Yoona flinched when someone suddenly bump into her,she can easily guess that,the next thing the person said to her will be 'get away !' , 'you blocking my way!' or 'watch your step !' .But she's wrong this time ,the person politely say sorry ,bow to her and walk away.Wow. She didn't expect that. Well maybe her opinion is wrong but don't be satisfied yet. She still have to get alert.

 

Yoona start to walk inside slowly,scrutinizing the place,this place is quite nice. She wonders about the people though.The weather is sunny today,make her pale skin sore a bit,which is because she doesn't go out often,so she doesn't really quite good with sun.

Her stomach suddenly growl,ah she forgot to take breakfast this morning,it because she didn't like to wake up early and ofcourse she doesn't want to get late in her first day.Luckily her mother packed her some foods from home,since the first day will be camping.Good right ?. She doesn't have an experience about camp and now ,in the first day,she have to doing it.

 

She tooks chips from her bag and eat it straightly. Suddenly ,she felt like someone watching her,the snack for exactly. She turn her attention towards a tall girl who's eyeing and drooling on her food,she gives a small smile to the girl and continue to eat.But the girl still eyeing her food and it's make yoona uncomfortable 

 

"Do you...want it ?" she's slowly asked offering her food to the girl.The girl look up at her with big grin on her face,then snatch the food fastly from yoona's grip.There goes my breakfast.yoona thought.In a matter of maybe 5 seconds the girl could easily clean the food.Yoona cringe in disgust when she saw the girl her fingers one by one ,tasting the remaining flavour.

"ahh..that's really good. Thankyou !!"the tall girl said wholeheartedly.

"you're welcome.." yoona said in low tone and smile a bit.

 

"Because you give me food,i think we should become friend.." Yoona startled hearing the girl's words."f-friend ??" what is friend ? she just knew it from facebook,thesaurus and tv.she never ever really have friend. The word itself it's really strange for her and now someone offering her to become one.

"yeah friend ! i didn't say any spanish words didn't i ? i fail at it anyway.."the girl scratch her hand then extend her hand towards yoona "my name is Choi Sooyoung and you ?"

Yoona starled when the sooyoung girl offering her for handshake.Slowly yoona's took the girl's hand and shake it awkwardly

"My name is yoona"she said in a really low tone that sooyoung alone didn't hear it.

"What ???" sooyoung asked the other girl to repeat.

"Yoona ..Im Yoona" there she said it louder.

"ah yoona,you have to louder your voice in this life in order to get heard dude.." Dude ? it's a friendly way to call someone right ? yoona start to feel sure that this girl is really want to become her friend.

"So you're also a new student here ? "Yoona nodded "Food let's go together then" Sooyoung said cheekily intentionally make a mistake about food and good.she place her hands around yoona's shoulder and drag her ,make the latter s little bit surprise.Since it's her first time having someone's hands on her shoulder other than her parents and relatives.

 

 

"Hey seohyun !" Yoona heard sooyoung called a girl who's standing under a tree then she and sooyoung walk to there.In other place,seohyun is busy punching a keroro doll on the tree that look so dirty ,rumpled,old and faded.The girl have an anger issue,everytime she felt anxious with someone her doll become the victim of her wrath.

She kept punching it while muttering curse " you who stole my food!" . Seohyun startled when she heard her name being called. When she turn ,she saw the tall girl earlier who asked.. precisely stole her food.She's a little shock and annoyed seeing the girl for the second time.Seeing she's walking towards her direction she immediately compose her self ,hiding her doll and make an innocent smile.

 

"oh..hey again soo.."she greet the tall girl forcefully.she turn her attention to the new girl beside sooyoung.

"Please introduce..Seohyun this is yoona..and yoona this is seohyun" Soo introduced the girl to each other.The two shaking hand and smile saying nice to meet you in the same time.Yoona felt so happy this time in less than a day she already made two friends what an achievement.Maybe people sometimes can hurt her but people is the one who can heal her too.A life like this,it's what she always dream of.Being with folks who value her.

 

"Hah ..we will be great friends ,don't you think ?" Soo said putting her arms on the two girls's shoulder and start imagining about having girl to girl talk,slumber party and doing other .She cannot wait it as .While the other girls just staring at her in weird.Seohyun then nudge yoona by the ribs. "You met her because she asked for your food right ??" Yoona nodded thinking that the younger girl have some psychic ability "Same with me.."seohyun gritt her teeth while squeezing the keroro doll behind her back violently.Yoona feel afraid seeing seohyun's other side.She have to be careful with her.

 

 

"ATTENTION !!" everyone turn to the source of the megaphone voice "Every freshmen please gather around the field ! " as instructed all the freshmen start to move,some are with lazy steps,some full of spirit ,some need dragging from their friend and some are ordinary ,like yoona. "Good. Everyone please make a line . Yeah like that,please don't push each other .You the tall one stop eatiing! and drop all your bags on the ground" Taeyeon's instruction immediately obeyed by the younger folks. She smile proudly so this is the feel of being a senior euh ? in charge of controlling people.

 

Yoona roam her eyes over the people around her,she sees different type of people tall,short,average,attractive,very attractive and less attractive. She start to feel regret she miss this thing for so long.

"i don't like this kind of social situation..i'm too punk rock for this" Other girl's voice beside her caught her attention.The girl wears an all black fabrics ,piercings ,black make up and bored face.The punk rock girl notice yoona staring at her "What ??!!" she snapped rudely. Yoona cowered lowering her head and say "nothing" before asking soo to change place with her which the latter accept

 

After the heartthrobbing moment yooana turn her attention to the seniors.They are also from different type,there's one with sleepy face,one who play DS,one who busy wearing make up,one who busy and confuse tying her shoes and there's senior who's shorter than her pfft someone lack of calcium.

 

"Ok thankyou so much for all of you who've been coming here. My name is kim taeyeon,no repeat and i'm the vice chairman of thd student council welcome to DangDang high academy for girls " everybody start clapping their hands." I hope you have a good time here.."

"yeah right..what kind of a good time we have in school ..pluck"  Yoona heard a girl beside her mumbling while munching a gum, if she didn't heard her she must be mistaken her as a boy.

"And this is the chairman of the student council kwon yuri.." everyone start to clap their hands again welcoming the chairman who's about to give a talk or two. Yoona also do the same and lift her head to get a better look at her. 

 

THERE

 

That moment when she lays her eyes on kwon yuri,time seems stopped.She sees the most beautiful girl that she has ever seen she can't help her self but mesmerized at the girl's look . she likes the way yuri's raven hair sway and just fall into place,she likes the way the sun lit her beautiful face,she likes the way she is.Unconsciously she opens a bit and slowing the claps of her hands,Kwon Yuri is beyond perfect for yoona ,her beauty and cuteness isbeyond the manga girls that she saw. Her smile is so warm,warming her life and melting her heart that felt frozen all along.

 

Even with just a red and black flannel ,black tank and brown khaki she looks so mesmerizing,perfect and fashionable at the same time.Every seconds is moving so slow,sparkle and sprinkle is surrounding yuri's face in yoona's vision. Like camera her focus only on yuri.

 

"Thankyou so much for all your attention.." yuri bowed following by the claps of the freshmen. Yoona snapped upon hearing the loud sounds. She doesn't realize yuri was talking because she's too distract and amaze by her.She feel regret she doesn't have a chance to hear her voice. She's so stupid and careless in the same time and she's really giving yuri attention.

 

In the other side,yuri massaging her shoulder tightly when taeyeon's turn to talk to the freshmen. Separating hyo and tiffany is a hard job for her,luckily she can stop and control them before the freshmen see that embarassing moment.Her body feel so sore but she still have to run this activity.

 

Thug life

 

Yuri turn her attention to the freshmen and notice a girl who's wearing a white t-shirt with jacket around her hips looking  down at her feet. Yuri start to worried if the girl could be sick,she doesn t want if the girl force herself to join this camp while she herself not feeling well.For making sure ,she approaches the girl and tap her shoulder to gain her attention "Hey are you ok ?" 

 

Yoona startled from her thought when she felt someone hands on her shoulder, when she looks up she saw the gorgeous girl that she've been adoring at earlier infront of her talk to her.In another side when yuri saw the girl's face for the first time she can't help to also admiring yoona as well.

wow

 

seeing such a wonderful face of a human. Especially her eyes,her doe-eyes it's look so innocent. They stay like that for couple seconds enjoying each other stare. If it's not because jessica's big yawning voice they could just stay like that longer ..or maybe forever.

 

"ehh..are you ok ? you look so pale ..are you sick ? " yuri asked the girl in concern tone ,she felt so weird towards the girl.

"y-yeah ..im fine'' yoona can t believe this the one who she just fangirling at talking to her in such a worried voice. It's ing unrealistic.

 

Too distract by each other company they didn't notice a certain someone approach them."of maybe..." tiffany pop in "she' s a vampire yul ..look at how pale she is..i need to find my" she start to dig into her expensive pink bag and pulling out a cross . yuri rolled her eyes seeing this.

"thou..the son of beelzebub go ing away !! " yuri facepalmed her self when seeing tiffany place her cross on the beautiful girl's cheek surprising her of course nothing happened " wow..you're so tough"

Yuri sigh " sorry.." she gives yoona an apologetic smile and drag tiffany from there " please tiff..don't do that infront of them please.." Yoona chuckle seeing yuri feel so emberass like that she looks so cute.

 

 

The girls start to enter the bus one by one while carrying their bags . Tiffany,jessica and sunny look so gloom since they can't take so many things for the camp. Unlike with hyo,she's so grateful and happy today because she finally found her match,the boyish girl named amber who is also have the same soul with her.

"so homie..do ya smoke weed ?"

"ofcourse homie..one cannot start the day without weed.."

"hahhahaha" the two of them laugh and get along very well 

 

When yoona about to enter the bus,sooyoung suddenly pull her along with seohyun.

"Hey before we enter the bus let's take selfie first.." sooyoung grin and take something like stick. selfie stick."come on guys..smile !"Before soo hit the button suddenly someone stop them

"hey..what are you three doing ??!!" Hyoyeon snapped still with amber on her side looking so furious senior face.

"we just want to take selfie.."sooyoung said bluntly 

"why don't yo said it earlier ? Hey ambro let's join them.." hyoyeon and amber join the three girls . Meh one cannot go anywhere without taking selfie nowadays.

 

"wait..wait.."tiffany suddenly came "we also join "she drag her friends too who look didn't care about what tiffany doing to them."waittttt ...can i come too ? "Taeyeon jump.from the bus and place herself on the front row.in sooyoung's side she start to feel cramp holding selfie stick alone. "ok ..is that all ??" she asked hoping that she can hit the button immediately

"ohh wait..wait" sooyoung groaned hearing taeyeon order "yul ..come on !!" 

"ahhh..no..no..no" too late,before yuri can refuse it taeyeon push yuri's body towards the group bumping into yoona. The latter blush knowing that yuri is in her side. Yuri to feel nervous in this little gap with yoona.

"ok..everyone's ready..say selfie !" Sooyoung shout.

"Selfie !!!"

 

And finally the button hitted,on sooyoung's phone screen we can see the picturr of ten girls. Taeyeon with just her head seen on the front row,sooyoung grinning while closing her eyes,seohyun with wicked smile,tiffany who try to look y like a model,jessica who's crossing her arms looking bored as usual ,sunny who place her index fingers on jessica's head making the latter look like having horn,hyoyeon who put her left arm on amber's shoulder and her right doing a bro manner with a cocky face,amber seen half her face while her eyes look half close ,while yoona she's still blushing she doesn't turn into camera but to yuri's side,putting her eyes on yuri's chest not in an unappropriate way of course,and yuri who also turn at yoona's side seeing her crownhead.They look so different from the other who looks so dork.

 

"W.o.w. I look fab. Tag it to my instagram chick @tiffanyhotas " the eye-smile girl said giggling at her picture." i'm sure i'll get likes,comments and new followers..kekeke"

"ah yeah..don't yo forget to add hashtag like #anxious #depression #suicidal #f4f ..i'm sure you'll get comments like 'click here to gain followers' or online shopping..ain't that true ? " hyo said with mocking laugh gaining the girl's anger

 

"what ??? meh..sorry my instagram is contents with all my beautiful pics,not like yours who put random things like quote from tupac,memes ,other people dog and how you burn your liver..im sure you didn't have a nice pic of yourself.."

" what did yo say ?  oh i see ..you must be following me ..aint you ? " 

"hah ? following you ? sorry..people.who follow me 100k and zero following.." she said proudly.

"meh..you buy your followers through app,it'll gone in a few days.." why hyoyeon knows ? tiffany feel so anxious and start to attack hyo.

"what the ?! you .." 

and like that the heated debate became fight. Yuri just sigh and straightly walk to the bus ,she doesn't want to deal with them again,she's too sore.

"arghhhhj"

"arghhhhhh"

"take popcorn!"

To be continue 

 

So how was it ? Tell me