The teenager life is

La vie en rose

Usually when teenage girls in highschool already finish with their school,they sometimes hanging out with their friends somewhere ,to ease the stress in their brain after a long day of lesson.Not exception for yuri,taeyeon and hyoyeon.They are,right now in 'Yada Yada cafe' which near from their school,sipping coffee or just eat the radioactive that can destroy your health.Junk food.

 

"You want some yul ?" Taeyeon offered her burger to the tan girl infront of her that like usual busy reading feminist book.

"No..i'm on paleolithic diet.." Yuri refused sipping her smoothie then flip another page.

 

"What'z rhymin' with rest ?" Hyoyeon asked to her two friends while writing on her rhyme book.As a soon to be Rap Queen ,she have to wrote whatever words that sounds rhyming,her rhyme book is everything,beside her side chicks.

"Pest.."Taeyeon answered still busy munching

"West.." Yuri turn to give her answer.

 

Hyoyeon then jotted down the answer "What'z rhymin' with buck ?"

".."

"Duck.." Hyoyeon wrote again after hearing yuri's suggestion

"What'z rhymin with gonna ?"

"wanna.."

"Yoona.."

 

Taeyeon's and hyoyeon's eyes flickered playfully to the tan girl after hearing what she said,Yuri also just realize what she has said ,blood start circling on her cheeks.

"Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Hyoyeon and taeyeon teased

"I-it's not like what you think about.." Yuri try to explained but her friends wont listen.

"Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Yuri start to feel annoyed "Seriously guys,stop it !"

"Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Yuri groaned ,and drop her head anxiously to the table.She too,doesn't know why she can blurt out like that,mentioned yoona's name,that doe-eyed really occupied yuri's mind.

 

"Kekeke..be honest yul. You like that yoona girl right ? In the camp you were so close with her.." Taeyeon wiggled her brows,enjoying the expression she saw from yuri.

"N-No ! I -i mean ..yes i like her but.." 

"Homie,what our shorty friend jivin' about iz.Yo like dat gal Like...Like,Yo dig me playa' ?"

Yuri's cheeks redden."N-no ! ahh shut up ! mind your own business !"she snapped,she wants to get away from this conversation "You know guys,my parents will buy me a car"

 

"Changing the topic~~~~" Taeyeon and hyoyeon hifive still smirking and teasing at their friend .The tan girl just can glare at them,and hold her self for not stabbing a fork to them.

"Homie,yo lucky cause derz OG hyo ere',da cassanova of da squad with ma long-list experience in dis matteh' ,i'll give ya a tip"Yuri start to get interested,even taeyeon also want to know what the blonde girl will tell,after all she got a long track record of a relationship. "Juzt tell em' duh..even when jeeesuzzz come ahgain to dis world,they wouldn't in' know yo feelin',if ya keep shut yo self !"

 

Taeyeon and yuri rolled their eyes hearing it,they thought hyoyeon would come out with something nice for them and they mistaken,but there's something true in that though.

"Speak of the devil,Look who's just coming " Taeyeon pointed.Soon the three of them direct their attention to the entance of the cafe.Yoona ,sooyoung and a-really-want-to-go-away seohyun but can't are there looking for a table.

 

Yuri start to feel nervous and can't hold her self but admire the eternal cuteness of the doe-eyed. "Yo ! Yoona,a gal who have ma underwear,and....a creepy gal ! Comeere' we still have ah place..!" Hyoyeon shouted gaining the three girls's attention,yuri want to stop her but it's too late the other three girls already heading to their table.

 

The cafe is look like a Diner Restaurant from the west,they're seat at the table near the window and it can occupied by six persons.Yuri who sat alone now has yoona beside her along with seohyun in the other side ,while taeyeon,hyoyeon and sooyoung are across from them.

 

"Hello seniors..! we meet again !" Sooyoung greeted as she put her on the seat.

Yoona also feel nervous because she sit beside yuri,finally after a long day of waiting she can meet yuri again and talk to her "Hi yoona.." Yuri greeted and got the same reaction from yoona then smiling to each other.

"Have yo found who's dafuq ate yo donuts foo' ? ".Hyoyeon asked referring to the lame ghost story that sooyoung told.

"Oh yes~OG hyo,after i deducted,investigated,and reconstructed,it was my papa who ate my donuts,no wonder he looked weird ,he was hungry that time.He mad at me though,cause i asking craps when i just got home from the camp.." The others girl giggled when they heard sooyoung's investigation.

 

Taeyeon turn her gaze to the awkward couple infront of her,and then poke yuri by the elbow."Come on yul~~ say something~~"she teased playfully getting a glare from the caramel skin girl.

Yuri clear "ehem,ehh..how was your foot ?" she asked 

"ehh..better"yoona answered

"yo serious homie ?! das not how ya flirt with a gal !!." Hyoyeon cowered when yuri give her a deathly glare.In another side,yoona blushed is yuri's friends are teasing yuri about her now ?

 

Sooyoung called the waitress raising her long arms,she cannot wait cause she's so hungry.Soon a girl with messy ponytail,bored face that showed she hates her job,and while chewing gum came."Yes...".The waitress said with straight tone,leaning her hips to the left prepare to take the order.

Yoona first to spoke "I want burger number 3,hotdog number 4,french fries and a medium soda.." Yuri surprised hearing it,this girl like to eat no wonder she's friend with sooyoung.The waitress wrote the order.

"I want razor blade,screw driver,cyanide,knive,scissor ..and a whip to take away".Everyone turn at seohyun in weird ,but the younger girl keep putting her poker face.

"Where did ya found dat gal ? mashocism shop ?".Hyo whispered to the tall girl beside her.

"Believe me,she's worse in the class.."

 

"Ehh..miss,we sell food".The waitress informed.

"Too bad then..just soda"The waitress rolled her eyes and then turn to sooyoung.

"I want 2 burger number 9,3 hotdog number 2,2 box of french fries,a large pot of spaghetti and a large soda with cream"Now everyone turn to sooyoung with a weird look.

 

"Geezz..are ya hungry or want to build a ship ?".Hyoyeon scoffed in disbelief,now she really sure that this girl have a about food.Sooyoung just grinned

"I don't like that waitress ,she's so rude.." Yoona commented as the waitress go away,she's a kind of person that can't stand when people rude at her.

"We either,but we keep coming here because it's the cheapest place we can afford.." Taeyeon explained sipping her half drank soda,ofcourse school girls are like that ,want to hang out in a place that look so cozy but don't wanna pay too much,since they just have a limited allowance.

"But sometim' we also messin around with her ..show her tae" Hyoyeon smirked got a nod from taeyeon and soon the petite girl took her phone dialing numbers.

 

The telephone in yada yada cafe rang ." Hello.." Taeyeon said with a manly voice.

"Hello..yada yada cafe,my name is seulgi and i don't like my job.Can i help ya'?"The waitress said in straight tone while circling her locks.

"Ehh..yes,i want to talk to my friend,He's currently in there.His name is Mr.Alooklaiks Battocks " The petite girl with a manly voice trying her hard not to laugh.

"Ok..wedeminute" Seulgi turn and start to shout " Mr.Alooklaiks Battocks,! There's someone calling,Mr.Alooklaiks battocks !!" .Soon the customers in the cafe giggled after the waitress shout.Seulgi then realize something,the name is fake it also can reads as I-look-like-buttocks.She clench her jaw and turn again to the phone. "IT'S ANOTHER PRANK CALL AGAIN RIGHT ?! LISTEN !! I WILL SURELY FIND YOU,AND CUT YOUR HEAD AND MAKE IT A HALLOWEEN COSTUME !!"Seulgi harshly hang up the phone,it's not the first time you know and she's already fed up with it.This is why she hates her job.

 

The girls just giggling holding their laugh trying their best not to make the waitress suspicious that the prank caller is taeyeon.Yoona,in the other hand really enjoy it,the time for her with the other girls,this is the first time she saw a prank call was made.So this is how being a delinquent are,why it's so good yet the adult thought that it's a foul.Why not yoona met them in the very first page of her life,it would be so much fun if they are always around especially the giggling tan girl beside her.

 

Yuri and yoona are now walking together after hanging out with their friends in the cafe.How they're end up together though,lets just say it's the help of their friends.The two of them didn't talk just walk slowly enjoying each other company,today's weather is quite warm but there's puddle of water on the road ,the result of last night rain.

 

Yoona have a difficulty to keep up her pace with the tan girl,her injured foot being a burden.Luckily ,yuri notice it and offer to help her . "Just..wrap your arms around my waist ".Yuri's hands then grab yoona's ,directing it to her waist.Yoona blushed,seeing this action ,she also can smell yuri's good scent from this close position.If you saw them from behind ,you will mistaken them as a couple,who just have a walk together or coming from a date in cinema.

 

"How's your first day of school ?" Yuri asked starting the conversation

"You sound like my parents..".Yoona smirked teasing the tan girl,she already have the courage to do it because what hyoyeon and taeyeon do to yuri is look so fun.Yuri is easy to teased.

"yah.! is that an offence ?" Yuri scoffed

"No..it's a sarcasm.."

"hmm..you getting better with your words right now.."

 

Yoona grinned " I'm having a good day though,except for professor lee soo man's speech ,i nearly fell asleep " .Yoona finally answered

The tan girl chuckle "Well..me too,it's being a common sense in the school.."The two of them continue to walk but something caught yoona's attention.

 

Hot day with a hot girl will be perfect if there's ice cream in it,with a red cherry,chocolate,milk and the other topping that looks so good.Yoona gulped and nearly drooled ,seeing the ice cream picture that sticked on the mirror of an ice cream shop.

"You want ice cream ?" Yuri asked upon noticing that yoona's gaze is in there.

"Yeah..but i'm only allow ,to eat that in saturday and sunday.." She explained regretly

Yuri snort "What are you ? a toddler ?..come on lets just buy it..we are teenager..we have to do what we want to do.."she said and then the two of them enter the ice cream shop.Though yuri in the paleolithic diet.

 

"Ahhh..it's so good ~~"Yoona dropped the forth ice cream cup that she has cleaned the contents off.The girl beside her stare at her in disbelief.How could a skinny girl like her eat that much ? did she has an invisible copy of herself and when yuri didn't pay attention ,yoona give it to them?.Is it her first time eating ice cream ?. "one cup again please !!".The doe-eyed girl asked again to the waitress.

"Ehh yoona".Yuri called, the doe-eyed girl turn at her with questioning look and there's a drop of ice cream on her nose.Honestly yuri want to tell yoona to stop eating that or you got a tooth ache,but she couldn't do it,yoona is too adorable. " There's ice cream on your nose." Instead she said it,she direct her index finger towards yoona's nose,and then wipe the ice cream on it.The urge to taste it came,she direct her finger towards and taste the ice cream,it's so good ,yuri nearly having an there.

 

Yoona blushed again seeing that,it's so y,now yoona know how y is and it's beside her.The awkward moment came roaming in the air.Silent......

"Ehh how's Mr.Rabbit ?" Yuri asked to ease the tention.

"He's good, he's maybe eating his carrot right now.." Yoona answered ,yuri nodded.

"Do you know why carrots are good for our eyes ?".The tan girl asked with a straight face.

"No,why ?"

"Because you never saw a bunny with a glass on..".There's a silent for awhile "kekeke",and then the two of them giggling together because yuri's corny joke.Now yoona know how it feel to giggling together just for a simple joke.

 

Something caught yuri's attention when they're paying for their icecream at the cashier counter. A glass box with toys in it.Claw crane.Yuri nudge yoona's sleeve and motion the girl to go there "Lets try it .." The tan girl asked 

"I don't know yul,i never play it" Yoona said matter of fact.

"Come on,i'll show you..just watch me ." Yuri said cockily and drag yoona to the front of the claw crane.She took a coin and put it into the slot "it's so easy". she grinned . She will definitely beat this crap,yuri can imagine yoona proud of her,praise her,hug her and when yuri give the toy that she got from it,yoona will give yuri a little kiss on the cheek.She grinned wider just by the thought of it.

 

"Ehh yuri,are not you gonna start ? " Yuri snapped from her inappropriate thought ,she then put her right hand on the joystick and start to move the claw inside.It's too easy.Yuri smirked

 

Beep..beep..beep...

 

YOU'RE LOST !!

 

Yuri widen her eyes can't believe with what she saw,she's lost ?!.How could she's lost on this lame game ?! " Ehh..it's a digital world,someone might be setting it..".She reasoned , trying not to look like a klutz infront of yoona.

"Can i try it ?" Yoona asked ,she never play it,but it's intrigued her.Yuri shifted from her position to let yoona's turn.Yoona must be lost,yuri thought,she must be need a hug after that.kekeke.

The doe-eyed girl put the coin and move the claw

 

Beep..beep..beep

YOU'RE WON !!

 

What the ?! How could yoona won this game in the first try ?.Begginer's luck.

"Ahh..Rillakkuma ".Yoona hug the doll that she got from it,yuri got jealous to that doll . "I want to try it again".She said getting addicted by the game.Maybe yoona will lose this time.

Beep..beep..beep

YOU'RE WON !!!

 

How the?!.Yuri stare at the younger girl in disbelief,is she that talented ?!

"Stitchhhh".Yoona hug the blue alien doll cheerfully.Yuri don't want to look like a looser,she placed her self again infront of the glass box ,input her coin and move the machine.

Beep..beep..beep . YOU'RE LOST !!.O_O

Don't give up yuri.

 

Coin..

Beep..

YOU'RE LOST !!

 

20 minutes of wasting coins later~~

 

YOU'RE LOST !!

 

Yuri huffted while placing her face on the glass box,she still lost even after a couple of tries and now she doesn't have a coin anymore ,just one left though but still it's counted as broke.She really want that mickey mouse doll that waving at her.Yoona noticed the misery of the tan girl,she will help her.

"Yul ?" . "Emm ?".Yuri responded without moving her face from the glass box.

"Do you want to know how to beat this game ?" 

"HOW ?!".Yuri asked excited leaving her face mark on the glass box

Yoona chuckled "I'll show you.." Ironic,that's the words yuri ever said to yoona and now the table's turned.

 

"But i just have one coin left.." The tan girl lift the silver round.

"It's enough.." Yoona place her body behind yuri while the tan girl putting the coin in the slot "Just feel it..feel that you're the claw".She said placing her chin on yuri's shoulder,the tan girl blush she can feel yoona's breath on her right ear.Yuri put her right hand on the joystick along with yoona's and start to move it. "Close your eyes".Yoona instructed ,the older girl obeyed.The doe-eyed girl turn her attention to the beautiful face beside her,it feels like a fire when her hand and yuri's make a contact,a good feeling of fire ,like in the middle of really bad winter season in korea and they warm their body by the fireplace.That kind of feeling, warm and contents.

Beep..beep..beep..YOU'RE WON !!
"Kyaaa ! mickey mouse !"
 
 
Yoona place the towel that has been drying her wet hair to the bed,she stare at mr.rabbit then giggle seeing him with a glass on.Now yuri,there's a rabbit with a glass on. She smile then remembering the time when she ate ice cream with her and playing that claw crane. She giggled when she remember yuri's face that look so down because even after trying her best,she couldn't beat it,but after yoona help her,finally yuri got that mickey mouse doll that she desired.She must be really likes that mickey mouse.
 
Yoona turn her attention when she heard her phone vibrated,she open it and smile when there's a message from the tan girl. They have been change their number when they done with the claw crane thingy.
 
From : Crazy yul :*
'Hey what are you doing ? ;-)'. 
 
Yoona smile and start to type the reply.
 
From : YoongYoong :**
'Just done taking shower and lay on bed with mr.rabbit . You ? :).'
 
Yuri also smile getting the reply,she then type another message
 
From : Crazy yul :*
'Just laying on bed too,i'm so jealous with mr.rabbit though :( '
 
Yoona chuckle seeing that sad emoticon.
 
From : YoongYoong :**
'Don't be.. i didn't have anything with mr.rabbit :( .He just my pet ;) '
 
Yuri grinned and type another reply,she never thought that texting like this can be so fun,especially with yoona.
 
From : Crazy yul :*
'It's must be so fun to be your pet :D '
 
From : YoongYoong :**
'Why ? o_o?'
 
From : Crazy yul :*
'Cause it always beside you,patted by you,feed by you ,got a kiss and hug :( '
 
From : YoongYoong :**
'So you want to be my pet ?'
 
Yuri widen her eyes seeing the message,is yoona indirectly asking her to be her ?..
She snapped seeing another message.
From : YoongYoong :**
' Just kidding :D '
 
Ahh two words that ruin every moment of your life .Just kidding. Yuri chuckle and type another message. They stay like that,texting each other till their parents called her for dinner.
 
 
Jessica didn't bother to knock ,or saying she's in home when she enter the jung house,she straightly run her feet towards her room.
"Yes..fifty shades of grey is so damn " A 13 years old krystal said to the phone "Wait ..my sister came! " She turn "Sis ..you're home ?!" She shout but getting no respond and turn again to her phone "It's ok,she just being herself..what ?! harry potter ?! are you a seven years old ?! we are thirteen ,watch something mature !"
 
 
Jessica enter her room,lock the door and immediately enter her walk in closet. No one knows that ,in there she have a secret door placed behind her clothes. She unlock the door by placing her finger print,her eyes code,and password like in any spy movie.
The door opened and then revealing..taeyeon ? a statue of taeyeon ?!
 
She walks towards it with a smile on her lips,taeyeon statue is just like the real person with the same height and same body structure. She sighed in aww and hug the fake girl.
She then remember something,she pull out the tissue she just got from the trash bin that taeyeon used and place it on the shelf.
 
There beside the tissue we can saw,a half eaten apple of taeyeon,gum that taeyeon ever chewed,hairs of taeyeon,straws of taeyeon and so much more. Is she a secret admirer  or a crazy fan ?!.
She tooks taeyeon's picture from her bra and start being a poet again.
 
"OH kim taeyeon~~
TELL me where is Fancy bred,
Or in the heart or in the head?
How begot, how nourished?
Reply, reply.
It is engender'd in the eyes,
With gazing fed; and Fancy dies
In the cradle where it lies.
Let us all ring Fancy's knell
I'll begin it,--Ding, dong, bell.
All. Ding, dong, bell."
 
She smile after saying that shakespeare's poem with all her heart out. If only taeyeon really in here.,,,Finally she can be alone and no one disturb her moment.Her moment just for taeyeon.
 
 
Ring ring ring..
 
"Yada yada cafe.My name is seulgi and i don't give a . Can i help ya ?" she paused "wedeminute " she turn "Mrs.Ahyem ahwho . Called for mrs.ahyem ahwho !!" The customers giggled .Seulgi then realize,it also reads . i-am-a-hoe. "LISTEN !! ONCE AGAIN YOU GIVE ME PRANK CALL ! I WILL PULL OUT YOUR EYES AND MAKE IT A JINGLE BELL FOR CHRISTMAS !! MARK IT !!"
 
well,if you ever fell down with your life,just remember with what happened to the people who have the same thing like her.
 
To be continued
 
Crick..crick..crick
 
Special thanks to Shakespeare