Life through the rose-colored

La vie en rose

It's been a week jessica close her self in her room from the outside world. She couldn't accept the fact that taeyeon hate her now,she couldn't even dare to meet her. She's now laying on the floor while crying in her secret taeyeon room. Everything is a mess there,all the things that she've been collected either destroy or threw everywhere. 

 

She can heard her sister knock on her room door,she get up and head to there but without open the door. "What ?".She said with a trembling voice.

"Sis ! You can't be like this forever..You have to go out ! and face everything !".Krystal said from outside .

 

"It's easy to say that ! You're not the one who admired someone for so long ! You're not the one who always hoping that,that someone will wake up and find that what they're looking for has been here the all times !!".

"That's taylor swift lyrics right ?".Jessica didn't respond anything. "You know sis,yes i'm not the one who experienced that such thing but it' s because i'm not a coward ! If i like someone i will show that without shame ! I will tell them directly ! Not being a crazy fans with alter ego !!".

 

"That's because you didn't have a shame SooJung ! ".Jessica shouted. "And what do you understand about it ?! You still freaking Thirteen !!".

"Yes i'm still thirteen ! But at least i'm not a 17 years old high-school girl with a 7 years old mind !".Krystal said sarcastically. Jessica turn to be quiet,what's her sister talk about snap some sense to her cloudy mind. She cannot be like this forever,sooner or later she have to face her world and that is taeyeon. "Why you're quiet ? I am right,are not i ?".The younger jung said cockily.

 

"Shut up !!".Jessica opened the door abruptly giving her sister a cold glare,but krystal seems immune by it,she didn't flinch she still folding her arms with conceited y face.

"So...Ready for school today ? My lovely sister..".Jessica rolled her eyes and close the door again. Yes,she have to go to school now,and she have to face taeyeon and explain everything.

 

"Mademoiselle Taeyeonkk !!".The french woman said in frustrated as she saw taeyeon again and again forgetting and messing up her dialogue,and also she doesn't has any expression on her face,except glum. "What happened with you mon enfant ?! You're not like this for the past few days. !! Why now?! when our play is just one week again to be held !!".

 

"Excusez-moi Madame Mousset..".Taeyeon said in limp. "I just feel so..tired".She sighed.

"Tired ?! are you doing marathon or something ?!".Mousset's eyes suddenly flickered. "Or..are you broken heart now ma cherie ?".She smirked.Taeyeon didn't say anything she just stood there pouting her lips. "La fille..".Mousset shook her head. "Mon enfant ..listen to moi ! It's ok to feel broken heart ,i understand . A girl in your age should feel that,it's plainly normal. I was also a teenage girl yearsss ago. Just do not to carry out by that ! It will pass,it will either have a good result or not.".She patted taeyeon's shoulder. "Just be strong..and accept everything. La vie en rose..try to see the life in rose colored glass. Try to see everything in the good side..".She batted her lashes. Taeyeon smile hearing the motivational words from madame mousset.

 

"Thank you madame.."

"Yes..my dear,you are welcome..".The french woman smile then her expression suddenly change. "Just get over with your broken heart immediately ! I want to see some broadway here !!".Taeyeon sighed but nod her head. "Eh bien,Bonjour..".The woman said in her language and walk away leaving taeyeon by her self.

 

Yuri have been staring to taeyeon for awhile,seeing her alone now she have a chance to talk to the girl. She approached taeyeon and tap her on the shoulder,snapping her from the deep thought. "Still trying to find the right answer euh ?".She asked,she's obviously know the problem.

 

Taeyeon sighed and place her self on the theather room chair following by the tanned girl. "I'm so confuse yul..broken..and disappointed..".

Yuri smile and tap again taeyeon's shoulder. "I understand what you're feeling,truthfully..i'm also surprised that all this time..your pocemon is jessica. I never thought that she likes you so much..".She chuckled.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "How if she's lying ? She just want to play with me..and then when i really believe her,she will dump me and laugh at my face ?!!."

"Writing you so much poems,sending it everyday..praising you,say some sweet words to you..Is it count as lie ? for me it's so genuine..her feeling for you. Now i want to change your question. How if she's NOT lie ?! what you're gonna do ?"

 

Taeyeon lowered her head,truthfully she doesn't know what to do. It's not about the fact that pocemon is a girl and it's jessica, before this she always said to her self that whatever pocemon is she will accept it. As long as she can be together with him..or her in this case. It's just about how her heart have been betrayed and fill with so much lies that she no longer cannot accept.

 

Jessica stare in space,sitting on the park bench alone. She've been trying to meet and face taeyeon but still,she's not ready to look at the disappointment on her beautiful eyes. She sighed,maybe not today. Jessica noticed that someone standing behind her without saying any words. "I know you're in there..".She said to the person. "Here..come sit with me..we never have any conversation..,".She tapped the empty seat beside her,permitting Wendy to take it.

 

The introvert girl nodded and sit beside jessica quietly. "Is it because of me ?!".Jessica asked to all the bruises and bandage on wendy's face. The latter nodded and lower her   head."Well..i'm sorry. I didn't really mean to harm you,but you're annoying all the times..you always come out of nowhere,disturbing my time !! It's your own fault..".Wendy still keep quiet not respond for anything. "Well..".Jessica sighed. "It's over now..don't worry. Taeyeon already know about everything..and she didn't look happy about it." Wendy turn her face with a shock expression.

 

"I think you want to say Really ?! right ? well it's really happened .. " Jessica chuckled. "You wouldn't say or respond anything i said right ?".Wendy lower head again with a blush on her face."It's ok though..i don't mind your company. Sometimes we just have to talk everything with someone just listening without making any comments..". Jessica smile bitterly looking to the blooming flowers.

 

"Do you want to hear about the first time,i fell for taeyeon?".Jessica turn her face to the girl. Wendy nodded she's getting excited about it. "I guess it's a yes..".Jessica giggled seeing wendy's expression. She turn her gaze to the sky reminiscing the time when she felt that beating feeling in her chest. "It was when our freshmen year,it's not like in the first sight..i even never thought that i would like and admire her. That time..i'm sleeping in the class just like usual,when i woke up all the class already end my friends didn't even bother to wake me or tell me,they just straightly go home..maybe because they were tired to wake me up since it's so difficult to make me..".She chuckled. "I thought that i was alone in that class,i start to feel mad and annoyed to everyone..but i was wrong..there's still someone in the class,taeyeon..she's willingly to wait for me to be awake,because she's worried if something might happened to me...her face is so cute when she said that..and then that time i knew Kim Taeyeon stole my heart.". Jessica's tears dropped from her eyes. "I never ..dare to tell her about my feeling,because my friends and her friends didn't have a good term,so i start to admire her from the far..stalking all her social media and when i really got close with her although as someone else..i feel so happy and start to send her poems frequently.."

 

Jessica smile again despite her teary eyes. "You must be never thought that a person like me can make a poem..well that's my secret talent..".She paused. "Now i think it's over..i wouldn't make any poem again, Taeyeon has refuse me..and i should go away from her life.."

 

"NO !!".Jessica startled and turn at wendy,she thought that the girl who said it,but she's wrong the voice came from the back and it's from her. Taeyeon. "Do not ever stop to make a poem again jessica..".Taeyeon said firmly.

 

"Taeyeon ?!".Jessica get up from her seat and immediately wipe her tears,she doesn't want to look so fragile in front of her.Seeing what happened wendy giggled inaudibly and walk her feet away to give them a time. "Wha-what are you doing here ? T-taeyeon i'm so,-"

 

Taeyeon cut her off. "I'm sorry..i'm the one who have to say sorry. I didn't hear your explanation first.."

"Well..i have to say sorry to you too. I..I always lied to you..i disguised as someone else to make my self close with you.."

"Can i ask something ?"

Jessica so surprised. "What ? of course .y-you can.."

"Did all your compliments for me,your poem ,your feeling for me....all of it. Just a lie ?!".

 

"N-no..!!".Jessica waved her hands. "It's not..! I never lie about my feeling to you taeyeon..it's pure..it's from my heart."

Taeyeon chuckled. "You're so cheesy.." she make her self closer to jessica. "You're so cheesy ..pocemon..".She said with half whisper and throw her arms at jessica's shoulder,pulling the blonde's lips to her. Jessica feel so surprised with this,she froze for a bit of time before participated in the kiss. Their kiss. And it's not taking advantage.

 

"Stop them !! two girls shouldn't be kiss each other..!!".Tiffany whispered witnessing taeyeon and jessica moment.

"Yeah..and the tiger become vegetarian..".Yuri said

"And the sky fall to the ground..".Sooyoung turned.

"An' ah become ah nun !".Hyoyeon,sooyoung and yuri stare at each other then laugh in the same time seeing tiffany's face."Hahaha"

"Stop it it's not funny !!"

 

A week later ~~

 

Sooyoung whistled when she saw taeyeon and jessica come the theater room hand in hand. "So..i think. You're official now ?".She wiggled her brows.

"Shut up soo..".Taeyeon blushed slapping the tall girl's arms playfully,she felt her girl friend's hand squeeze hers. She look up and saw the smiling jessica,taeyeon smile back and squezze her hand too.

 

"Guys..do you know where is yoona ?".Yuri suddenly come ,she's already wearing her costume for the play ,a man suit.

"No..".Taeyeon answered "Maybe she's in the back stage,rehearsing for the play i think..she's the lead role after all.."

 

"Alright..i'll go there. You all too ,have to immediately wear your costume for the play. That french woman wouldn't feel so happy even if we just late for a minute..".Yuri reminded while chuckling and start to walk heading to th back stage.

 

"Ahhhh...".Yoona whimpered while holding her dialogues sheet,why french language is so difficult. "I'll might screw up this play..ahhh..".She groaned again,and startled when she felt someone hand on her shoulder.

"Yoongie~~".Yoona turn with a smile on her lips and hug her girlfriend tightly,she always felt safe in yuri's embrace.

"What's up ? Stage fright ?".Yuri can feel yoona nodded on her shoulder."Don't worry..we will trying our best.".She pull out from the embrace looking at the doe eyes. "Look at you,you're so beautiful..Sabrina..".She called yoona by her role name Sabrina Fairchild.

 

Yoona cross her arms."You're not bad for your self either..Linus".She look at yuri's outfit that look so masculine .Yuri chuckled. "That's why people call me ManYul..".She wiggled her brows playfully earning a slap on her arms. "Silly Yul..is better.".Yoona smirked

"Yah ! Come here Missy..I'm going to kiss you..!".Yuri stretch her arms widely to catch the younger girl,but yoona move so fast leaving yuri who's pursing her lips.

 

"Haha..Catch me if you can~~".Yoona stick her tongue out teasing the tanned girl,yuri just chuckled and shaking her head. I'll get you later yoona,in bed. Yuri smirked for her ert thought.

 

Madame Mousset clapped her hands repeatedly calling all the theater members to gather around. She looked at them one by one ,and when she's sure everyone was complete,she start to spoke with her usual french accent. "Today..Our play will be held soon. I hope that everyone already bare in mind your dialogues,your acts,your parts. I'm not asking you all to be perfect. I just don't want any mistake..".She smirked. Everyone rolled their eyes. "Ok..5 minutes again ! Now..prepare your self before the action begin."

 

Sabrina Fair is a story about a chauffeur's daughter who fell in love with the youngest son in the big house,but because her father knew that sabrina's love is impossible he send his daughter to an International cooking school in Paris in order to forget her feeling. After years,she's going back to her home,changing from an innocent not-so-much getting attention girl become a very beautiful sophisticated young girl,and then the love story begin between Sabrina and the youngest son of Larrabee family ,david. but suddenly the older brother of the youngest son also fell in love with Sabrina.

 

Thomas Fairchild (Taeyeon) : Sabrina ! Sabrina !

Sabrina (Yoona) : Yes father ?

Thomas : Don't leave your passport tomorrow 

Sabrina : No father

Thomas : You know it's not every girl that's lucky enough to go to Paris .

Sabrina : I know

 

.....

 

International paris cooking school~~

 

Chef (Sooyoung) : Bonjour mesdames et messieurs ! Yesterday we have learned the correct way ,how to boil water. Today we will learn the correct way ,how to crack an egg . Voila ,an egg !. Now,an egg is not a stone. It is not made of wood . It is a living thing with a heart (sooyoung put the egg to her chest). So when we crack it,we must not torment it . We must be merciful and execute it quickly,like with the guillotine. Crack !!."

 

....

 

Thomas Fairchild (taeyeon) was reading a letter from sabrina (yoona) accompanying by his co-workers.

 

Thomas : "Dear father ,or cher papa as we say over here .Isn't my french getting good ? well,we finally finished our four-week course in sauces and thank goodness ! I thought soups were tough,but sauces just about killed me. I almost flunked my hollandaise . It kept separating on me.

Margaret (Hyoyeon,she's not talk like a pimp by the way. ): Too much vinegar. Did she mention about David (seohyun ) ?

Ernest (Tiffany) : It's Mr.Linus (Yuri),tom. He is ready to go in town.

Margaret : What about david ? what's she say about david ?

Thomas : Not a word

Butler (Jessica :D) : That's good.

 

Thomas : No,wait a minute ,here's something. " I don't think of david very much any more"

Jenny (Sunny) : That's good.

Thomas : "Except at night"

Butler : That's bad.

Thomas : "I decided to be sensible the other day and tore up david's picture"

Ernest : That's good

Thomas : "Could you please airmail me some scotch tape"

Margaret : That's bad.

 

...

 

Sabrina writing a letter to her father.

Sabrina : Dearest father,we shall be graduating next week and i shall be getting my diploma. I want to thank you now for the two most wonderful years of my life. I shall always love you for sending me here. It is late at night and someone across the way is playing La Vie En Rose. It's the french way of saying . "I am looking at the world through rose-colored glass" and it says everything i feel. I have learned so many things ,father....... I have learned how to live,how to be in the world and of the world and not just to stand aside and watch. And i will never ,never again run away from life,or from love,either...

 

Yoona turn to be quiet after she spoke the dialogues,why it's look so similar with her life. A girl who always watching and never participate in life now come to the outside world experiencing the joy of live and the sweetness of love.

...

Sabrina and Linus (Yuri) are dancing together..

 

Linus : How do you say in french . "My sister has a yellow pencil ?"

Sabrina : "Ma soeura un crayon jaune"

Linus : How do you say "My brother has a lovely girl " ?

Sabrina : "Mon Frere a une gentille petite amie"

Linus : How do you say "I wish i were my brother " ? ( Yoona didn't reply and place her head on yuri's right shoulder)

 

All of them continue their parts in the play one by one. It's almost perfect if sooyoung didn't suddenly drop the egg or hyoyeon who mixed her dialogues with talking like a pimp. It's been her impulse,don't blame her. And to sum it up,everyone is doing a great job in play.

 

Clap..clap..clap

 

The audiences clapped their hands together and even some are whistling as the play already ended excellently. All the players on the stage bow to the audiences before the curtain being closed.

 

"Mon dieu !! Mon dieu !! You all good..you all good !!".Madame Mousset gave them thumbs up. "Yoona..you're so perfect to be sabrina ! i like it ..I like it !!"

"Hahaha..".Everyone laughed as they saw Mousset's expression.

 

 

Yoona and yuri together again walking hand in hand for going home. Now all the burdens and nervous feeling in yoona's chest already lift up , she's so grateful that the play is well..perfect. Smile visible on the two girls 's lips ,not just because they finally can rest peacefully tonight but also because ,they are still together despite all the things that happened.

 

"Yul.."

"Yes ?"

"Thank you so much.."

Yuri frowned. "For ?"

"Taught me about life.."

 

Yuri squezze yoona's hand and give her a lovely stare. "Not me..it's you who learn with your own self.."

"Don't be so modest..".Yoona teased swaying their hands forward.

Yuri chuckled ." So ..what you learn about life then ? what's life mean for you ?"

Yoona stop from her track . "I still don't know what's the meaning of life. It's varied on other people's perception. Sometimes they say life is beautiful,life is a hell,life is just..plainly life. Because no one ever can know ,what's the meaning of it,even the great motivator or philosopher. But as for me life is..when you have no boundaries and you feel free and happy all the times,and for me life..is you. ".Yoona stare again at yuri while smiling,affection was formed in that small gesture.

 

Yuri also do the same and touch yoona's cheeks. "You really getting better with your words..". She paused. "I really want to kiss you right now.."

"Just do it ".Yoona said bluntly.

"In here ? when people around ?"

"I don't care about what people think,love is love honey..we wouldn't getting to jail for it..". Yoona smile and direct her lips toward yuri's,their share the kiss once more letting all their feeling into it. Although,people stare at them in odd stare,they didn't mind it. They're just the two love birds who love each other and want to stay together forever making their version of happily ever after. 

 

 

 

"Quand il me prend dans ses bras~~ il me parle tout bas,je vois la vie en rose~~"

Yuri smile as she heard yoona sing. "La vie en rose ? Edith piaf ?"

"emm.."Yoona nodded. "You know yul,i think i have a dream now.."

"What might that be ?"

 

"I want to go explore this world especially paris.."

Yuri pouted. "Then ..you will leave me ?"

"Of course not silly..i want to do it with you.."

"I'm afraid going in flight.."

"Seriously ?"

"Just kidding.."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "It will be the sequel of our story you know..Yoona and Yuri goes to Paris ~~"

"That's good."

"Yoona and yuri got lost in Paris~~"

"That's bad. "

 

"Yoona and yuri goes to bed together~~".Yoona said with husky tone.

"That's really good !!"

"Just for sleep .."

"That's really bad..!!"

"Hahahaha..i love you yul "

"I love you more.."

 

"Je t'aime.."

"Je t'aime ,aussi.."

 

The end..

 

ahh..i can't believe it i finish this story,thankyou for all the readers..i love you~~

And The sabrina fair is from audrey hepburn's movie version,i didn't own it