The last night is

La vie en rose

"Are you sure you don't want to go home??,i can accompany you if you want ? " Yuri asked for sure to the girl that she lifted behind her back.The blushing doe-eyed girl who looks so embarrassed because yuri give her piggyback then respond.

 

"it's ok yul,i want to be in the campsite longer.." yoona said getting a smile from yuri,because they're in the nickname basis now.

Yoona and yuri are now walking out from the clinic ,well just yuri though,because yoona is now behind yuri's back clinging onto the tan girl,yoona ever refuse yuri's offer to piggyback her but the tan girl insist,she said it's for paying her carelessness.And now they're in the way heading back to the campsite.Since yoona already feel better now.

 

Yoona continue "And beside our bus is arrive tomorrow,there is no transportation to go back to town..".she said and now they're already outside the clinic.

"We can go by the..public buses" Yuri pointed to the buses which just ride pass them.

 

"Are you opposed about i'm being here ?!" Yoona snapped ,saying it in cold tone.

"Ofcourse not ..empph.." yuri lift yoona's body a bit to adjust the weight "why you think like that ?" she asked in confuse

 

"because you're so persistent to get me away from here.." Yoona pout turning her head ,so she can't smell yuri's sweet scent that come from the tan girl's hair,because ,mind you,it's so addicting .

"i didn't ,i just worried about you.."Yuri said sincerely. THERE,those simple words like that make yoona's heart beat faster again. She wonder ,is yuri feel yoona's heart beating faster through her back too ?.

 

"we-well ..i-i can take care of my self.." Yoona stuttered .To be honest ,she really want to scream right now,after hearing yuri's previous words.

"Really??" yuri smirked "well then ,i have to let go of you right now.." she start to pretend to let go of yoona from her back.

 

"Yuri ! don't do that !" Yoona then make her grip on yuri's shoulder tighter.

"You said you can take care of your self yoong .." yuri teased and smirk playfully,she.can guess that yoona's face is blushing right now.

 

Yoona pout "ok..i'm sorry, i do need your help right now"

"And ????" 

"please~~~~~" Yoona asked with her aegyo,unfortunately yuri can't see it right now,it's must be so cute.

 

"Hahaha ok ok..but you have to be in my side ,all the time..em?" The doe-eyed girl blushed again hearing yuri's words. gezzz ofcourse she wouldn't miss it.

"How can i go away from you,if my foot still look like this..?" yoona sway her left foot,the rabbit that yuri has draw is still there.

"Geezzz..you getting better with your words" Yuri teased with playful tone.The doe-eyed girl also don't know why she become outgoing like this.Is it because yuri ?. The comfortable company of yuri is indeed ,give a change to her life. Especially when deling with people.She can voice her thoughts out and didn't have to buried it inside her head.

 

Oh puh lease,you just know her for about one day and a half,and you think that she already change your life ? Wake up . It's too early to think about that.

 

'Time never determine anything,our heart does' .Yoona read in her mind the cheap sticker that she just saw from the bus.She blinks a couple of times,is that a signal from the universe ?.

"That's our bus..come on" Yuri told,and bring yoona to enter the bus.

 

 

"ooohhhh..you look so cuteeee~~*peckpeck* " Taeyeon said in aww to the fur creature in her hands and kissing it incessantly,didn't notice that a certain blonde is get jealous.

"Tae,give him to me ..it's my turn. Don't you see that his eyes is begging for my affection ? Look ! look !" The eye-smile girl pointed to the rabbit who look..ordinary,but in tiffany's point of view is special for her.

 

"You're a liar ! he honestly giving a glare and sarcastic stare to you not begging your affection.look ! look ! how red his eyes is" Taeyeon lift the rabbit in front of tiffany's face so the eye-smile girl can see how furious the rabbit to her.

"His eyes is red from the very first start of his life !!" Tiffany told,realizing that she has a chance to snatch the rabbit from taeyeon,she didn't miss it.

 

She grab the rabbit,but taeyeon notice her effort and start to pull the rabbit too,and in the end the war of pulling out the rabbit happened. Fed up with this filthy human's action ,mr.rabbit start to jerk to let go of their grip on his body,but unfortunately he end up onto someone's lap.

 

"Eeeeppp !! get that away from me or i'm gonna eat it !" Sooyoung squealed while moving repeatly try to get rid of mr.rabbit from her lap.Luckily,there's seohyun being a saviour,she grab mr.rabbit from sooyoung's lap and stare at him intently.

"Good body,good weight,*sniffsniff*,good smell,GOOD !" Seohyun said checking the rabbit like she's gonna throw it in audition. She then smirk,she got a new turtoring toy.

 

Fortunately,mr.rabbit knew what seohyun have in mind.He jerked again harshly from seohyun's hands and landed on the ground."Mr. Rabbit.." Yoona said in cheerful tone and took the rabbit from the ground before hugging it tightly. Ah finally mr.rabbit got a real owner.

 

"You give him name already ?" Yuri asked then rub Mr.rabbit's ears softly.

"yep..can i keep him ?" Yoona asked to yuri,like a child who ask their mom when founding a new pet.Yoona never have a pet before,the only she got is a virtual pet,like tamagotchi.

"i don't know about that,it's the forest property.." Yoona pout "but we can sneak him out.." yuri whisper gaining a smile from the doe-eyed girl,she doesn't know why but she doesn't want to make yoona dissapointed or sad.

 

"Hey yoona,how was your foot ?" Taeyeon approached following by the other girls,

"Feel better,but the doctor said it will get troublesome for me to walk ,a week or two"

"oh poor girl..i'm so sorry for you~~" Tiffany said sympathically,the other just rolled their eyes for her want-to-act-holy action.

"Yo should saw yuri's face homie..she's so in worry bout' chuu" Hyoyeon suddenly came,teasing the tan girl getting a glare and blush from yuri. Yoona just smile shyly hearing this. In other side,taeyeon notice the weird air between yoona and yuri,hm she cannot wait to rub something on yuri's face and it's yoona.

 

"Ok gays..lets just go to the other,the campfire would start soon" Taeyeon informed then all the girls walk to the campfire site. This is also the first campfire for yoona,she cannot wait to watch it with herself.

 

All the girls are gathering around the campfire ,chatting,singing while playing guitar or just put marshmallow in the fire one in each time,but different with sooyoung she puts the marshmallows FIVE in each time.Jessica also do the same (just one ofcourse'),but she's getting annoyed because her marshmallow keep getting burn.

 

Taeyeon walk to the middle while holding a mic "Lets sing together in our last night people .." She said through the mic and motioned DJ sunbun to play the music.Don't worry she wouldn't sing single ladies.

 

You're the light, you're the night

You're the color of my blood

You're the cure, you're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

 

Yoona smile humming the song enjoying it.Taeyeon really has a great voice. The other also sing ,enjoying their last night together in kukuru mountain.Yoona saw there's a couple beside her,one girl is backhugging the other girl,they're must be in a relationship.One of the girl whisper to her girlfriend and then they're giggling together.

 

Strange ,yoona feel so envy to them,she also wants to feel the same having someone to hug,giggling together even by a simple joke or just enjoying each other.Someone she likes.

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life
 
Yoona then turn her attention to her side,she saw at the tan girl. Yuri is so adorable,her skin is shimmering from the shadow of the fire,her eyes is sparkling,yoona is really hoping that she's the one on that brown orbs.The heavy feeling inside her chest come again,then the thought of yuri and her doing the same thing like the couple earlier make her heart flutter. A note for herself,she have to find what named of this feeling in google later.
 
"What ?" yoona startled when yuri caught her staring.The younger girl blushed,shook her head shyly and move her eyes to look at the fire.From the corner of her eyes,yoona can see yuri grinned then scoot closer at her.There's just a little gap between them in their sitting position.Their thighs,their shoulders briefly touch sending a weird shiver to each other,they just want to stay like that. In their cute innocent highschool crush.
 
So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
 
"i'm waiting for you taeyeon.." Jessica stuff another hot marshmallow into ,she didn't feel burn inside her tounge at all,instead it felts so cold not just because the ice princess title that she got but also because the beautiful petite girl who sings infront of her right now,it's make all the senses in her body goes numb,but in a good way.If only the song that taeyeon sing is for jessica,she would be the most happiest,grateful girl in the world.
 
"Oh kim taeyeon~~thine eyes,thine nose,thine lips.Flutter this heart into a bliss.can thou see me ? can thou feel me ?" jessica said in her mind. No one would guess that the ice princess is such a poet.If it's all about taeyeon,she would let go of all her feelings in some sweet words.
 
Jessica took her phone and took the older girl's pictures silently,If you look at her phone there is so much taeyeon's picture in there ,about 134 pictures with a folder named 'kim kardashians'.Well,she doesn't want if someone suspicious and knowing that she's a secret admirer of taeyeon and beside who wants to look at kim .k 's pictures by the way.No offence.
 
kekekekeke
 
Ofcourse ,how hard jessica to try unidentified admiring taeyeon,this wendy girl always notice everything.Annoyed,jessica grab a really hot marshmallow and put it into wendy's mouth,making the latter surprised because the sudden hotness in her tongue.Don't worry ,it's a..,- be strong wendy.
 
Taeyeon finished her song and everyone giving applause to her performance,Suddenly a girl with all black outfit and piercings approachs her "Can i sing..." The girl said in a bored tone and didn't heard like questioning.
"ehh ok,but who are you ?" Taeyeon asked checking the girl from head to toe.
 
"My name is Minzy,i'm a vocalist of a band called 13 shades of dark " The minzy girl said in straight tone while chewing a gum.
"13 what ??!" Taeyeon asked speechless
"is dark even have a shade ?"Turn tiffany to asked skeptically.
 
But taeyeon give the mic anyway,letting the girl to sing whatever song she wants to sing.
Minzy suddenly shout through the mic "OK ! i want all of you to headbanging,growling,drooling or whatever gross s you want to do ! Let the young blood conquer the worlddddddd!!! 1..2...3..4" The music then begin
 
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STARRRRRRRR !!!!
 
Everyone cover their ears,when minzy start to sing the lyrics.The song is good,but the way minzy bring in the scream tone not. It's make their ears want to pop out from it place. "DAFUQ she singin' ,stop that chick !!" Hyoyeon shout while covering her ears.
 
Seohyun never like this kind of riot,noisy ,loud situation,she have to go somewhere find a quiet and solitude place to meditate..or e...or both.When seohyun found a quiet place to chill,she stood near a tree and pulling out her usual one eyed keroro doll.Sticking it to the tree then punch it over and over letting out all her emotion,frustration ,depression or other mental disorder words that came to mind.
 
She now felt better,after turtoring the poor thing and planning to go back to the campsite.But when she's about to take a step,the rain suddenly pouring down wetting seohyun's body. Great. she thought.
 
The blonde girl sigh ,so the universe also sad seeing seohyun's up life " can this get more worse ?" she asked sarcastically while staring at the sky. She then move her feet walk from there slowly,didn't bother to run because it's too late her clothes is already soaked.The path is so dark,she cannot she what she took step to and also she didn't notice there's a large hole infront of her. "Ahhh" she screams her lungs out falling to the hole.
 
She groaned and start to said all the curse words she know.Leafs,soils,and branchs are stick on her hair. " When i said 'can this get more worse ?' it's a rhetorical question !! not a ing request !! " She scold to no one in particular while staring at the black sky,now she have to find a way to get out from here.The universe is mistaken her or maybe mocked her.
 
The night would be so perfect if there is not a minzy girl who screamed uncontrollably or the rain didn't suddenly pouring down. The girls then enter their tents immediately,to shield their self from the dripping water.
 
"What a bollocks . The weather is not stable nowadays ".Tiffany said like a grumpy british who always whine about the weather. " it's the way god warning us,to stop doing sin like in matthew,-"
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes " Stop your religious foo'" she scoffed getting a glare from the eye-smile girl.
"See ? you're an example. What an ignorant" Tiffany said sarcastically,before hyoyeon snap back yuri automatically stop the little commotion.
"Please guys. Don't start !" she warned.
 
"So what are we gonna do ? i'm bored.."Taeyeon whined and slump her body to the soft mattress.
"I got an idea !" sooyoung beamed and dig something from her bag.
"if it's bout' food ,freak. Don' wanna hear it." Hyoyeon warned already knowing sooyoung about food.
"Don't worry O.G Hyo..it's about " sooyoung paused and click a flashlight directing it to her face " Horror story~~~" Everyone startled from their position,some are interested and some are afraid.
 
"Don't want to hear it. It's too stereotype.." jessica said in cold tone,refusing the idea.
"oh are you afraid jessica?~~" Taeyeon said slowly directing her face to the ice princess. If it's not dark in the tent,they can see the red part on jessica's cheek.
"i-im not" the ice princess said between afraid and nervous,feeling taeyeon's face this close.
 
"Tae,jeeeesssy is right,lets just do somethin' else like rhyming,yo mama game or just sleep" Hyoyeon suggested ,she,too trying to cover up her fear.
"ahh..just said you also afraid of ghost story,my dear hyoyeon.." Tiffany mocked swaying her hands infront of hyoyeon.
"o-ofcourse not " she stuttered ,she cannot lose against tiffany right now then turn to sooyoung "All right,Brin' it on chick !"Hyoyeon finally said so sooyoung can begin the story.
 
Yoona is not afraid with ghost story,instead she likes it .It sends shivers and rush her adrenaline. Different with yuri,to be honest she never likes ghost story,she's afraid of it but just like hyo ,she try to look cool infront of everyone,covering up her fear.
 
" Ok i will begin " sooyoung clear and move a bit from her position to give the other space "This story is happened to me,when i was seven years old." sooyoung nodded following by the others " That night,my papa just arrived in home,looking so weird. I notice,he brought something to home..when i see it ...it's a box of donuts. NO don't speak ,it's not even a yet !" She warned stopping hyo from her track.
 
Sooyoung continue " i then eat that donuts ,one by one. Until there is just two remain in the box.My mama then called me ,because it's time for sleep...so with a sad sigh, i nodded and left the box of donuts on the dinner table " she paused then stare at the ceiling " i still remember it perfectly in my mind,it's about 10 p.m in that night. I get up from my sleep because i feel so hungry. Automotically ,i walk my feet to the kitchen to take the donuts again,and then slowly..slowly,i made little steps and then,....,,..........THERE !!" Everybody jerked in their place when sooyoung shout.
 
"d-did you see a creature from the other world in your kitchen ?"
"No yoona ,it's worse ! it's worse !  i saw that..." there's a suspense "my donuts is just remain one and then there's a teeth mark on it !!! THAT'S SO SCARY RIGHT ??!! SO HORROR RIGHT ??!!" it looks like only sooyoung who excited about this story. The other girls just stay still didn't move and stare at the tall girl dumbfounded.
 
"Dafuq story yo just tell us ditz' ?? " Hyoyeon scoffed " it's just a story bout' ya gettin' box of donuts from yo papa,an' then ya get up in the nite to eat that again .."
"But it's so scary hyo,My donuts is goneee "
jessica rolled her eyes "Have you ever thought that your DONUTS are eaten by a rat our your family member...?! "
 
Come to think of it,jessica's right it's make sense "well.. i think i will investigate this old case again after years that incident happened , Old sin have a long shadow right ?" Sooyoung said like a sherlock. Everyone rolled their eyes ,so this is the thing that sooyoung called scary. The missing of donuts.
 
No one knows though,that a certain tan girl is cowering in the corner. 'that is so scary,her donuts gone' yuri said ,terrified.
"are you okay yul ?" Yoona asked in concern tone ,seeing the changing expression of yuri.
"i-im ok" the tan girl said cooly.
 
"I think your story is ,choi sooyoung.Let me tell all of you mine " Sunny said and start to shift from her sit. "This is the story about this place,about kukuru mountain " everyone start to get interested "I got this story from someone who lived in here,his name is shindong,and he knew it from his cousin's mother's nephew's grandfather's son's daughter. " They are a little bit confuse but listening anyway.
 
"One day ,there was a tourist from kazakhstan coming to this mountain.He is so cocky and full of his self. He said,he doesn't need any tour guide for his hiking. And in the end,he goes hiking alone,he doesn't scared about going alone or get lost,he's too cocky and he said he's an expert at hiking,he can conquer all the mountain in the world. But kukuru mountain is different you know,you will end up in the same place if you got lost...Like someone play a trick on your mind .." Sunny flick her fingers.Their nape hair slowly stood out.
 
"And then the night came,that kazakh dude then make a camp with his own,alone..in a really quiet and strange place.That night..just like this night,rain come pouring down to this earth hard and occasional glare from the thunder roaring loud..BLAM ! " everyone startled ,yuri start to gritt her teeth in fear . "Suddenly he heard something strange..Like a knocking sound from someone who knocked loudly to a big tree by a stick. Knock..knock..knock. He heard it three times.Because ,like i said,he's too cocky. He shrugged it off and ignore it,maybe it's just his imagination. He then slump his body on the mattress drifting to sleep. Knock..knock..knock. He heard that sound again,getting annoyed he got up from his sleep ,thinking that someone has make a prank on him. He used his rain jacket and brought his flashlight with him. " ,sunny took the flashlight from sooyoung,and direct it to the other girl's face .
 
Sunny continue " Observing here..........and there........and right..........and left........AND WHEN HE DIRECT IT BEHIND !!!" everyone startled with terrified face "HE SAW IT !!! .He saw the forest ghost ! It's look like a woman,the face is so dark,he just can see the red eyes piercing into his soul. The forest ghost just have a left hand and the other is replaced by a tree branch ! The ghost also have a horn and the really...messy.hair. The ghost didn't step on the ground,it's floating !. And then it's moving to the man ! Then the man heard something..a quiet and cold voice from the ghost.....'can you help me ? kukukukuku~~"
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh !!!" All the girls shout loudly when sunny imitated the ghost
"Stop dat sunnnnyyyee or i'll kill ya!! " Hyoyeon whined ,hugging sooyoung.
"Wait ...it's still not a . The kazakh man then run fastly,he doesn't care where he will go. Luckily,there was a folks village,he then ask for help to the people there,his english and korea are not good he then end up saying his languange and english ..'ghost Орман (orman/forest),ghost Орман !!! . He said with terrified pointing to the forest.Knock..knock..knock. He heard that sound again ,got silent ...and when he turn around....AH ! ALL THE VILLAGERS IS CHANGE TO BE GHOST ОРМАН !!!!! "
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh !!" All the girls shout loudly from the top of their lungs,Hyoyeon is hugging onto sooyoung and tiffany hugging onto hyoyeon,jessica and taeyeon hugging tightly onto each other. While yoona and yuri ,the are also hug onto each other,but mostly yuri who cling onto the doe-eyed girl body "Mommy~~that's so scary" Yuri start to sobbed on yoona's shoulder.
 
"Hahhahahahaha ".Sunny start to laugh her off while tapping her palms onto the ground "You girls believe in it..haha..i just made it up..ahahaha" she said between her laugh,tears start forming on her eyes. I guess that's the perk of being youtuber,you can improvise.
 
Everyone glare at the short girl and slap her one by one. "Damn you sunkyu.!! How dare you fool us ! " Tiffany said,and all of them let go of each other
"Hahaha..aww..you should see your face..ha ..aw ! That was gold !" Sunny said between laugh and groan from getting slap by her friends.They then stop from their activity,and start preparing to go to sleep.
 
"I'm so scared~~" Yuri sobbed and lay her body beside yoona." The doe eyed girl chuckle seeing the kwon yuri cowered like this "Don't worry yul,sunny lied. It's a fake story " Despite of that ,yuri still feel scared.she's glad that yoona beside her right now along with Mr.rabbit.
 
*knock..knock..knock*
 
"Good sunkyu..knocking sound three times. And then what ?!".Tiffany said sarcastically ,she thinks that sunny pull out a prank from her fake ghost story.
"What tiff ?  i didn't do anything.." She said honestly removing the plug from her ears.
 
*knock..knock..knock*
 
The sounds came again,all the girls get up from their position. "what's that ? " Taeyeon snapped " if one of you making a joke,just stop it ! it's not funny !" The short girl snapped,but no one seems suspicious.
 
*knock..knock..knock* 
 
"Can you help me ?~~"  All of them widen their eyes,when they heard someone voice. Sooyoung took her flashlight  and direct it to the entrance of the tent.
"AHHHHHHHHH !!!"They screamed their lungs out and hug onto each other,there..infront of them there's a large shadow identical with the ghost orman.
"GO away ! go away !" They start to throw their stuffs one by one to the shadow direction
 
"Hey..hey..wait,awww...it's me seo,- awww it's me SEOHYUN , !!" . The girls stop from their action as they heard seohyun's name and voice. Oh yes,they forgot about her.
"where dafuq chuu comin' foo .?Junkyard ?!! " Hyoyeon asked in disgusted,seohyun is so dirty with mud,leaves and branchs are sticking on her hair.
 
"i fell to a large hole..and make my self dirty.." Seohyun explained giving the look to the other about how dirty she is.
"Then ..what about that knocking sounds ?" Jessica asked still afraid.
 
"it was me..im knocking on the tree to wake one of you and zip up the tent..i can' t go in " Seohyun explained once more while lifting a tree branch on her right hand.
The girls stare at seohyun in disbelieve ,then they stare at each other,seohyun once more..and each other once more and then
 
"HAhahahahahahahaha "
"Hey it's not funny..it's my misery!!"
"hahahhahahahahaha"
"it's not funny !!!!!.."
 
To be continue
 
just some randomness,im trying to make a cute yoonyul moment in another chapter.Don't get bored and watch...