Seohyun goes to therapist is

La vie en rose

From : MyYul :**

"Did it hurt ?"

 

Yoona frowned receiving her girlfriend's text,she then type the reply.

 

From : Yoongie <3

"Did what hurt ?"

 

From : MyYul :**

"Falling from the sky and landed in this world my angel :* "

 

Yoona giggled seeing the cheesy text from yuri. She doesn't want to lose,she also start to type another replies.

 

From : Yoongie <3

"Awwww so cheesy. My turn....Are you related to Yoda from star wars ?

 

Yuri frowned,she knows yoda,her father have so many action figure of him.How could yoona relate her to yoda.?

 

From : MyYul :**

 

"it's a midget unknown species from star wars right ? of course not.."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes,sometimes yuri can be so oblivious.

 

From : Yoongie <3

 

"Just say yes !!!"

 

From : My Yul :**

"Ok..yes..i related to yoda .Why ?

 

From : Yoongie <3

"Because yodalicious ;) :**** "

 

Yuri giggled got the cheesy text too from yoona,even when she's flirt she still show her geeky side. She then turn to call her girlfriend phone.

"How could you know i'm delicious ?".Yuri smirked talking to the girl in the other line.

"Just guessing,from your smell i know that you're delicious..".Yoona giggled can't believe with what she said.

"Did i smell good ?". Uhum "Do you want to try me ?".Yoona blushed,all the ert thoughts then come to her mind.

"Yuuuuuuulllllll"

 

"Haha i'm just kidding...what are you doing my yoongie ?"

"Just got from the shower,wearing clothes you ?"

"Just laying on bed..".Yuri said a little bit stunned. If yoona just got from the shower now,that's mean she's . Did yoona will give yuri her pic if yuri ask her ?. "Yoona ? can i ask you something ..but don't be mad .".She said carefully.

 

"Ok ..what ?".No..yuri can't do it. That's freaking ert ! how if yoona doesn't want it ? or else she's mad.!. This is because Hyoyeon's bad influence,just don't yuri..don't ask her. Lets just ask her about what she had for dinner.

"Can i ask your pic ?". ,she finally asked that.She doesn't have any control of her self

"What ?!"..Yoona can't believe with what she heard.Did yuri just ask her ..

"Ehh..forget it !. That 's crazy..".Yuri chuckle awkwardly.

 

"Yuri did you just ask me..".Yoona turn to whisper "My pic ?".She doesn't want if her parents heard her conversation.

"Ehh yes..haha, but it's ok. That's so crazy.."

"Ok then ..".Yoona said bluntly.

"Ok then what ?!"

"I'll give you my pic..".Yuri's face turn to red "But you have to wait me..ehh,maybe 30 minutes.."

"O-ok.".Yuri nodded and soon yoona end the call.

 

The tan girl can't believe it. Yoona is agree with her crazy request. Yuri thought the doe-eyed girl wouldn't want it,with a speechless face yuri drop her phone and wait for the pic from her girlfriend to come. In another room,yoona walk back and forth trying to figure out how to take a pic of her self,she doesn't know why she agree with it ,she just doesn't want to disappointed her girlfriend.Also she ever heard sooyoung mention about it,even people who doesn't know each other sending pic nowadays. It's been 5 minutes,she just have 25 minutes again !!.

 

In this condition yoona have to ask for help ,not god ..but google.!.She turn to her laptop and type the search keyword on it. 'How to take a picture'.

Soon the results came,yoona have to close her eyes because there's a result of white people pic too. She click onto yahoo answer ,seems there's people who also have the same problem with her.The best answer is..'Just open your clothes !'. Yoona cringe ,she freaking know about it. She close the laptop again and sighed,no she cannot just cancel it. Oh yes,But remember,human can learn anything fast and autodidact..With a determine eyes she took her phone ,strip her clothes and goes to the bathroom. She can do it !.  *Snap*

 

Yuri jerked when she heard her phone vibrated,is it yoona ? she's done already ? with trembling hand yuri took the phone and yes it really is from yoona. She send yuri a picture message,Yuri clicked it and wait for the picture to come impatiently.She widen her eyes and got a really massive nose bleed there. Yoona's picture is so y....and then make yuri faint...again.

 

 

"There's something i really didn't understand here..".Sooyoung huffted and and stuff another taco to .

"What is that ?.".Seohyun asked with bore tone.

"Why you're always hanging out with us ? OG hyo ?".Sooyoung asked to the gangsta girl beside her who always cling onto sooyoung.

Hyoyeon blushed. "I-i.can do what ah want..remembah ya still have ma underwear mothaah !". She snorted and cross her arms.Sooyoung just rolled her eyes,same reason everyday.

 

Yoona ,yuri and taeyeon came to the table in the cafeteria joining their friends. The doe-eyed girl have a really gloom expression on her face. She got stressed because Madame Mousset gave her a role for the next theater play and she got the first role. The theater play is about 2 months long again,but still..she doesn't has any experience and now she 's become the leading role. Too much.

 

"What happened yoong ?". Sooyoung asked " Is it because the play ?".She guessed,she ,seohyun,yuri ,taeyeon and even hyoyeon ,and three chicks also have the role on that play but as a minor character.

"You know it soo..i'm freaking nervous and stressed..".Yoona groaned,she have to act in front of people later and she have to remembering the dialogues and she also afraid if she screw it up. Yeah,it really is too much.

"Calm down yoong..i know you can do it. Just try your best..".Yuri rubbed her girlfriend back. Yoona sighed,even yuri's words couldn't make her better now.

 

Sooyoung spoke. "To ease the stress ,how if we have something to do this weekend . Like slumber party ?".She suggested.This is her long time dream though

"am in chick..am in !".Hyoyeon suddenly shouted ,why she looks so eager ?.

"Ok..".sooyoung cringe "How about all of you ?".Everybody nodded except seohyun.

 

"Did someone said slumber party dear ?".Tiffany suddenly came in to the conversation. "Can we come ?".She asked with try-to-be cute face.

Hearing her friend request,sunny nudged the eye-smile girl and whisper. "Are you insane ? we never hanging out with them..".She reminded.

"Sunnyyy..this is my strategy to make jessi forget about me..who knows that she will fall in love with another girl in there ?. She just need to know other girl than me..".Tiffany grinned cheekily and nod her head while her short friend squint her eyes at her and sighed,it's too early to kill someone.

 

Tiffany tun again to the other girls "So how ? can we come sooyoung ?".Hyoyeon shake her head to sooyoung signaling  to say no,but the tall girl didn't buy it and eventually nod her head gave the permission."Ahh..thankyou my dear".The eye-smile girl beamed while hyoyeon groaned.

Seohyun doesn't want to come,she have to make an excuse. "Ehh..i'm sorry,i think i couldn't make it because my parents not home..so i have to stay there.".She reasoned ,praising her self for her brilliant idea.

 

"That's right ! how about we have it at seohyun's home. No parents,no rules !".Sooyoung raise her fist triumphantly everybody nodded.

Seohyun widen her eyes "No..that's not what i me,-".Too late everybody already decided and seohyun can't stop it. She sighed,fly again the chance to be alone. She just can do it in her home,and now they will be annoying visitors there. She start to regret why she have to wake up in this morning.

 

Weekend come,and the time for slumber party in seohyun's home finally arrived. The girls are now in yuri's mystery machine van heading to there. The passengers in the back groaned occasionally because yuri drove like she played GTA ,and more over there is no seat on the back.

"Geezz yul,you need to calm down aw.." Taeyeon groaned when her head hitted "and place some seat here..!!".She said in annoyed ,other girls also feel the same sitting on the van floor while yuri and yoona are at the front.

"That's what you all got for laughing at my van..".The tan girl smirk ."Just shut up..or buy your own car hahaha ".Yuri step onto the gas pedal and fasten the van,everybody shouted. "Ahhhhhh".

 

"Is this really seohyun's house soo ?"Yoona asked to the tall girl ,making sure that this is the right address 

"Eeyep.."

"Are you sure ?"

"Eeyep.."

"This is look like a ing house from american thriller/slasher movie.."

 

Tiffany was right ,the should be seohyun's house is look like in some american thriller movie,..alienated,isolated and creepy.This house is faraway from the big road,other houses and neighbourhood. No wonder seohyun..yeah like that.

"imma sure if derz psycho killer 'ere,da dead body wouldn't be found.."Hyoyeon shivered.

"Yeah and i think the first victim is you hyo..and i'm gonna be the survivor..".Tiffany start again the quarrel.

 

"Yo mean da blonde chicks who hide undah da bed an' or closet ? tchh don't yo know dat a cheerleadah is always da first become a victim ?! nothing in history a rapper or a gangstah become da victim playa !!!"

"Guys..stop it,.."Yuri to be the one who stopped them again "Lets just check it out if this is really seohyun's house..".The girls then walk to the front door of that house,their shiver feeling keep increase and increase everytime they took a step.

 

Yoona knock on the door by tapping the round steel that has a head skull on it,even this house didn't have any door bell.Soon the door opened a bit with a chain still blocking the way,the girls sighed in relief when they saw seohyun's face there.

"Seo..your house is really.." Yoona try to find the right words "Far away..from others. ".Whether the style,the feel or the range ,no one knew what yoona implying at.

 

"Wait a minute..".Seohyun said quietly and close the door again harshly. Everyone cocked their eyebrows,soon the sounds of something being dropped,dragged and a close door heard. Did seohyun just try to hide a corpse because when her friends came she's in the middle of killing her victim. No one know. "Come in..".Seohyun opened the door again with a slightly wicked smirk.The feeling in her house is well ordinary,the interior just like in any house but when they step in to seohyun's room ,the feeling of creep creeping again.

 

A really big one eye picture is to be the one caught their attention,the all seeing eyes or illuminati,there's also 9/11 photograph,magic ball,the old faded newspaper about alien,Egypt myth,and the article about curse in john f kennedy family. There is so much that couldn't be mention again. And they will sleep in here tonight,hope the night wouldn't coming soon. Oh it's night already.!.

 

The night came,nothing major they doing. The girls just stay there talking to each other group by group already wearing pajamas. It's not how slumber party ran,yoona pouted she start to feel bore.

"What are girls usually do when have a slumber party ?".Yoona asked to her tall friend who's taking another slice of pizza from the box.

"you know..sleep and ..talk s about everyone. " Sooyoung answered matter of fact. "Just like them..".She pointed to the three chicks who's busy gossiping.

 

"you know that girl from class 2F ? i heard that she's pregnant ...what a ..".

"wow..but she's really introvert T..i never thought about that.."

"Don't judge a by their skin S..".

 

That's what yoona heard from the conversation between tiffany,sunny and jessica. Did this all girls do ? nothing being played except their ing mouth.

"Ahh..i'm boreeedddd..".The doe-eyed girl groaned in annoyed. "Lets just do something else..playing a game for example ?".She suggested.Who said to have this ing slumber party in my house ,seohyun thought.

 

"I know..!".Sunny claimed "How about horror story again ? this one is 'a haunted house'in Serbia..".woo..she got a thrown popcorn,socks,pillow and a soda can. "Ok..ok..i know. It was .".The other girls know that sunny will made up a story again based on the circumstances.

"How about ouija board ?".The creepy girl suggested,she wanted to spook this unexpected visitors

"Absolutely not..!".Yuri vehemently declined,the last time they play about ghost. She had a really bad nightmare.

 

"So what ? i'm absolutely boreddddd..".The doe-eyed girl huffted and slam her head on her girlfriend thighs.

"I have a suggestion..".Sunny spoke again while flicking her fingers. "How about playing would you rather game ".She suggested earning some interest from her friends "But we record it using my camera !.". She eagerly walk to where her bag placed and pull out a camera.

"S you just want to have a new video for your channel right ?".Tiffany already know what sunny will do,her short friend is really a freak in making video,last time sunny made a video tutorial about how to tie a shoes,everybody freaking know about that ! and then there's also a time she made a video about how to flip a book,and other useless thing.

 

"Ofcourse T two stones with one bird..".She said it wrong.

"Sunny it's,-." Taeyeon got cut 

"Don't..! i'm freaking know what i'm talking about einstein..".Sunny scold getting a snort from the other short girl,she then placed the camera infront of the bed and ordering the other girls to gather around the bed.They obey it anyway,since they didn't have anything to do,Because the bed is quite small,seohyun,sooyoung,hyoyeon and yoona have to be stay on the floor.

 

"Alright..".Sunny placed her self on the middle of the bed,she's the star in here remember."Let me make an opening first..".She clear but got cut by the eye-smile monster.

"Wait..i have to look fab ! i need to put some make up first..!".Tiffany told,just in case if there's a producer or model agency who want to recruit her,she need to prepare.

"it's useless T...the camera already ON !".Sunny getting annoyed because the delayed.

Seeing tiffany's priceless place,the gangsta girl laugh. "Hahaha..like yo face will earn a dime foo !".She mocked. Tiffany start to feel anxious,this devil really have to send to hell and no one will bail her out !.She start to get up a bit from her position and place her hands on hyoyeon's neck,strangle her.

 

"Acckk..stop..dis.. ! ackk".Hyoyeon feel breathless there,even she start to see a light.Is that jesus ? No..it's just the light from the camera.Luckily the other girls can stop tiffany,before she killed hyoyeon."Hah..hah.."Hyoyeon panted. "If i die ..i'mma sure will haunt ya ".She said and cling her self to the tall girl beside her "Sooyoung~~~".She try to earn sooyoung's pity,but the latter didn't care about it and shove another pizza to hyoyeon's mouth.

 

"Guyssss.."Sunny gritted her teeth "Please..be serious..".She sighed,if you think being a youtuber is easy,you're wrong there's a time sunny have a nice video but she forgot to save it or when she made a cover song but her parents always called her or the noisy sound from her neighbour who's cutting the grass. It's a thug life.

 

She let all the things aside and start to make an opening for her youtube video. "Hello my fansss !.".She said cheerfully getting snort from her friends "Meet again with me..sunny is not from sun ! in my youtube channel that will entertain your day ~~~"Sooyoung waved at the camera. "Tonight..me and my..ehem friends ? have a slumber party and remember if there's a slumber party,there will be PILLOW TALK ! and our pillow talk tonight will have a game about 'would you rather ?'. So if you're interest with this kind of thing..please...subscribe !!".She said in desperate. "Ok..lets start the game..!.".She pick up her phone and open some 'would you rather' question from it.

 

"Kim taeyeon..".Taeyeon her brows at sunny "Would you rather have no brows or have a thick brows that connect with one another...? ".The other girls chuckle.

"Wh-what kind of question is that ? i rather not both..".Taeyeon have a sensitive part about her brows.

"You have to choose one of it..that's the rule !".Sunny said vehemently

Taeyeon groaned,she have a difficulty to choose ,that two is a lose-lose option. "I rather have thick brows that connect with one another..well i still can shave it right..?".

 

"Haha..".Yuri laughed "yeah..but you'll look like some middle-east man..haha".taeyeon just give her cute glare to the tan girl.

"Ok kwon yuri.."Yuri stopped from her laugh. "Would you rather having 8 hours straight in graveyard or have one hour in the same room with Michael Jackson..".What the ? that two is scariest things for yuri,there will be ghost in grave yard..and MJ already passed away,,even when he still alive yuri afraid of him.

 

"Come on yuri..choose~~".Taeyeon teased getting revenge for her earlier.

"One hour with Michael Jackson.." Ooohhhh..

"Don't worry yul..it'll be granted.."

"Shut up Yoong !"

 

"Next..Im Yoona..would you rather have no internet connection for one month or a yellow rotten nail.."

"Eww..that's gross ! but i can't live without internet either.." Soooo ? "i prefer the second..".She sighed.

Sooyoung smirked "My neighbour have a yellow rotten nail..you can it next time..haha..aw..".She groaned when yoona slap her on the face.

 

"Choi sooyoung..would you rather not eat for a day or eating pizza that make you have a massive diarrhea..?"

"What ?! pizza wouldn't do that bad thing to me ..! pizza is nicer than people..!."Just choose ! "Ok..ok,i choose to eat pizza..i have to be with pizza even in the most difficult time it had.." She said dramatically staring at her pizza like it's a master piece,everyone just rolling their eyes at her.

 

"Kim hyoyeon ". OG Hyo "*sigh* ok ..OG hyo..would you rather having no in a year or got a heart attack when you have ..".Sunny grinned after reading the question.

"DAFUQ ?! datz insane..! i ratha' not both..,but ah have to choose rite ? ok..i prefah' da first..at least ah still will have a in a next year ,everyday ! right sooyoung ?".She turned to sooyoung playfully.

"What that have to do with me ?".Sooyoung said with a disgusted face and shove another pizza to hyoyeon's mouth.

 

"Jessica..would you rather eat cucumber now..or having with cucumber...".Now sunny turned to smirk she knew this is difficult for jessica.

"That's ..absolutely..insane sunkyu ! are you trying to tease me ?! there's no better option!"..Jessica give her cold glare,she doesn't want to feel cucumber on also on her ..down part.Her down part is just for someone else..and that's not cucumber.!

"this is just a game J ..just choose.."

"Alright..alright..i choose the former..". At least her down part still safe,for someone.

 

"Tiffanyyy..would you rather..being a or being a ...keke.."

"Lee sun kyu ! That's really..".Tiffany try to find the right words. "Mean..!"

"Choose dat homie..Doz question suit ya..haha..".Hyoyeon laughed enjoying the anxious face of the eye-smile girl.

"Well then..i choose to be a ..but a with honor..".Tiffany said crossing her arms and with cocky face.

"Bull ! Ah is ah fella..no honor..!".Hyoyeon argued.

 

"Ok.seohyun..".Sunny stopped the two girls before they start another war " would you rather having an alien friend..or..go to outer space .."

"Outer space..".Seohyun answered it without much thinking or considering,as long as she can be alone,everywhere is right.Well,she herself already look like an alien though,her behaviour.

"Ok..i think it's done..lets just sleep..".Sunny said and close her phone.

 

"Wait.."Tiffany stopped her "You still didn't have a turn yet.."She pointed.

"Alright..give me one.."

"Lee sun kyu.." Sunny is not from sun ! "Whatever..would you rather...emm..aha ! 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall..in height..".The eye-smile girl smirked,she will got this girl a revenge.

"What ?!" this is also a sensitive issue for sunny,if she choose the former she'll be considered as a real midget ,if she choose the latter se'll be like a human pole,but this is just a game though. "I choose..8 feet tall.."

 

"Oohh..obsessed much to be a tall girl dude..?."Sooyoung mocked.

"Shut up..lets just all sleep..it's over...it's over.".She get up from her seat and walk to her camera saving the video,while the other girl prepare to sleep.After all of them got their place,no one make a sound except jessica who fastly asleep and snoring.Yoona is sleep beside her girlfriend,they occasionally kiss each other when no one saw them. Their friends maybe already know about their relationship but for showing PDA is not the right time to do.

 

Unknown to all of them,a particular someone still awake. Seohyun is not used to sleep with other people near her and also she just remember something. This is friday the 13th ,which mean she have to make some cult in order not to get bad luck for a year and she also need to let go of her anger.Slowly she get up from her sleep and walk to the door carefully not to wake one of them,she start to imagine that every step she took have noise sound from it.

 

one step...*gun shot*..Two steps..*horse sound* ..three steps *breaking glass*..four steps..*duck sound*. Oh it's really a duck sound from her rubber duck toy ! She noticed sooyoung stir from her sleep,what to do ?.Seohyun can't do anything beside froze in her place.

 

"Is that duck ?".Sooyoung said in sleepy tone,seems she's sleep talking now. Seohyun immediately took the rubber duck and shove it at sooyoung's mouth ."Emm..i like duck..".Sooyoung start to munch that rubber toy and back to sleep.Look like she has a dream about having lunch with a duck menu.

 

Seohyun continue to walk and finally arrived at the door,she can imagine she got applause from her effort. keke..now lets get down with the business,she walk again until she reach a room that have a pentagram on the door and enter it silently.

 

"Duck !!".Sooyoung suddenly awake from her sleep ,she had a dream about having a duck for lunch but then the duck suddenly flea away back to the live form.That's a nightmare for sooyoung. The return of duck !.with sequel. She then notice a rubber duck on and throw it away,her stomach suddenly growl..that duck dream make her.feel hungry ,she look at the box of pizza but it's already empty. She's the one who ate it all anyway."Maybe seohyun have food in her kitchen..".She grinned and get up from her sleep heading to the kitchen.

 

*crack..crack..crack..*

 

Sooyoung startled when she heard a weird sound from one of the room in the house,curious she walk towards it slowly and when she arrived she turn the door knob and the next thing she saw is beyond her imagination. "Eeeeeeppppppppppppppp!!"

 

Everyone wake from their sleep upon hearing the squeal sound from sooyoung.

"What's that ? is there a robber ?!".Yuri said in panicked."lets go check it ..!".Everyone start to get up.

"Wait guys..why itz zo dark ?! ah think imma blind !". Hyoyeon stretch her hands try to get a grip of anything,because she doesn't has any vision.Taeyeon groaned and pull out a shade on her eyes."Oh..i forgot i put dat before sleep..".She grinned,everyone ignore her and start heading to the source of sooyoung's voice. Yuri took a baseball bat,afraid that there's really a robber in the house,yoona took a broom,tiffany took a golf stick and taeyeon took a...toothbrush.That's what she got.

 

"Soo what happened ?!".Yoona asked to the stunned girl who's standing on the doorway of a room.With her long trembling hand sooyoung pointed to the thing inside that room. Everyone widen their eyes with what they saw,there is no blood ,human head or animal corpse,it's worse. There,in the room is seohyun standing on the middle of a pentagram circle with candles lit around her to be the only source of light,seohyun got whip on her hand and a hanging...............one eyed keroro doll that had been tortured.Everyone stare at her in dumbfounded,no one move,no one make sound beside their dropping jaw. Seohyun is really need..

 

"Lets take her to therapist..".Tiffany suggested,finally seohyun will go to therapist.How that thing will turn..? hope it's not a disaster.

 

The next day~~

 

"I told you guys..i don't need therapy..i'm fine."Seohyun whined as her friends dragged her to a therapist place,but as much as she tries to refuse it,her friends keep dragging her to there. This is for seohyun good though.

"Seo you need to manage that anger,anxiety or whatever creepy thing you have..torturing an innocent doll is not fine !!".Yoona pull again seohyun's hand following by the other girl. They then arrived at the front door of Lee Hyuk Jae Ph.d office. Inside there's a man wearing suit ;sitting on his desk looking surprised .

 

The doctor frown whe he saw nine girls gathering in his office,he doesn't remember calling anything or maybe this is one of his friend's prank that used a hidden camera in his office ?."ehh..come in..come in..can i help all of you ?".He asked gazing at the girls one by one.

"This doc.."Sunny push seohyun forward. "You need to help seohyun..she needs therapy.."

"O-ok.."The doctor nodded "But this thing have to be private.."He told.

"That's ok doc we wouldn't bug you..we're in here just to make sure that she doesn't do anything to you..".Taeyeon turn to whisper "She's dangerous..".The said girl frown at her.

 

The doctor gulped "alright then..you all can stay in here.."He knew what kind of dangerous thing taeyeon talking about,he ever experienced having a really aggressive patient in the past,and it's not a good thing."Ok..Seohyun right?  please lay in there..".He told pointing to a typical psychotherapy chair.Seohyun lazily do what the doctor told and make her self comfortable in there.

The doctor took a notepad and start asking seohyun general question like full name,date of birth and so on. "Ok seohyun i want to ask you..on a scale one to three..with one being the lowest..Two medium ..and three the highest. How often do you feel anxious ?"

"Three..".Seohyun simply said,getting her friends shock expression.The doctor then wrote something on his note.

 

"What make you feel anxious ?"The therapist asked.

"People.."

"People ? but we are a social creature we need other people's presence seohyun.."The doctor frowned "and you also people remember ?".

"No..i'm a hobbit .."

 

Yuri scoffed "she needs psychiatrist, not psychotherapy .."she whispered getting a nudge from her girlfriend.

"Seohyun i know that you're lying..you just try to screw this therapy right ?".That's the perk of majoring in psychology,you know when people lie.

Seohyun sighed "I just want this thing immediately done..Mr.know it all !"The doctor startled ,this is the first time he got this kind of patience.Feisty.

"Ok lets continue..are you having any traumatic experience in the past ? about people."

Seohyun furrowed her brows. "As i remember no..it's just naturally came to me.."

"ok.."The doctor wrote again "can you tell me about your childhood ? like what the things you usually do or have or like ? "

 

Seohyun start to think about it in her mind one by one."I remember i'm having an imaginary friend his name is Scum..but he died because car accident..and i remember when usually girls in my age playing with barbie and all but i never like barbie,i usually end up cutting barbie and ken's head ,stripping their clothes and hanging it on my neighbour porch..because girl in that house always say that i'm a freak..and i remember..when girls in my age want to become a fairy,princess ,unicorn and ,but i'm different..i want to be Cruella DeViL.."

 

Seohyun got some weird stare from her friends after her confession ,what a childhood she had."alright..so when you're anxious or angry what you usually do ?".

"Torturing keroro" why .? "because he's ridiculous..how could there's alien in frog form ?! that's not how our faith about alien goes.."

"Oh you mean this ?"Suddenly the therapist show seohyun the green frog doll,Where the he got it.seohyun raged and start to move from her seat,like a predator seeing her prey,but the therapist immediately stop her.."No..no..stop in your place. How if we saw keroro in his brighter side.."He start to walk and placed keroro infront of seohyun's face. "Look at him carefully.."Seohyun did "Isn't he look so cute ? with his green skin,yellow hat and big eyes ? ~~".Seohyun turn to be silent when the therapist form some hypnotist to her."Just repeat it in your mind 'keroro is not an enemy keroro is a friend'..now repeat.."

"Keroro.is.not.an.enemy.keroro.is.a.friend."The young girl said with robot tone.
"Here..hold keroro.."The therapist gave the doll to seohyun's grip "remember keroro is not an enemy keroro is a friend.."He repeat it again  but seohyun keep silent still staring at keroro intently.
 
"Is she gonna be ok doc ?".Yoona asked with concern tone.
"Don't worry..it's just one of my method for my patient..giving suggestion. Here ,give it to her once she's conscious.."The doctor handed them something,it's a book titled 'How to reduce anxiety in less than 20 minutes by Lee hyuk jae Ph.d'.Yeah,seohyun really need that kind of book and other self-help or self development books.
 
The girls nodded and turn their attention again to seohyun who still busy mumbling "Keroro is not an enemy keroro ia a friend". For about six hours that day. Hope seohyun get rid of her anxiety and have a decent life.
 
"keroro is not an enemy keroro is a friend.."
 
And that's how seohyun goes to therapist and how to entertain your day !
 
To be continued...
 
I'm sorry if it's bore you or so random..i just need idea and my insomnia is getting worse i think i'm also have to go to therapist.
 
That's how to entertain your day !