The expectation is

La vie en rose

From : YoongYoong :**

'Good morning yul :)'

 

Smiling when you wake up in the morning is the best feeling you could ever have,with smiling the chance of having a positive day will increase,with being happy and grateful about everything,despite your up life,will eventually gain you something. The joy of being live.

 

Especially if you received a lovely text from the cutest person in the world,it's a ing bonus for your happiness. Yuri typed the reply saying 'good morning' too to the doe-eyed girl. What could make yuri more happy ?.

"Ohh yuri~~~" Mrs.kwon swayed a key on the doorway of yuri's room.Ofcourse if your long live desire fulfill.

 

Yuri open in disbelief."No way ! it's my car arrived ?" . she asked so excited then run to her mother's side.

"Yes,at the front..your father also in there".Yuri beamed and grab the key from her mother's grip.She cannot wait to see her new car,she's running while keep saying."No way ..no way ".in the way,like it's a dream but she realized that it's real.

 

She step out at the front yard while smiling widely ,then got really surprised ,nearly shocked with what she saw." Your new car honey~~"Mr.kwon grinned ear to ear while rubbing yuri's new car.The tan girl then drop her smile because,there, at the front yard is her new car not mitsubishi nor ferrari but a blue van with orange flowers identical with cartoon scooby.The mystery machine.

 

"D-dad ?! is that my new car ?".Yuri asked for sure with disbelief look.

"Yes,it's nice isn't it ?.I got it from my friend.He's a scooby-doo fanatic ".Why ? she have to believe in her dad from the start ? After all ,he is a nerd and his friends must be a nerd too.

"I know your expression,you still didn't believe about it right ? don't worry ".Mr.kwon knocked the car "It's real".Sadly it is "Come on try it.." He opened the car door to let his daughter in,and try the scooby-doo van since yuri already know how to drive.Yuri can hear her mother's laughing voice from inside the house.Thanks mom.

Yeah ,what a positive way to start the day.

 

"Hahahahahhaha".Laughter,laughter,laughter all yuri received from the people after she arrived at the school with her mystery machine van,even from her friends too.She dropped her head on the steering wheel covering her red face,she knew this will happen but she cannot disappointed her parents though,if she didn't use the van.Though ,she will be humilliated .She sighed,next time she have to be specific with what she wanted.

 

She opened the seat belt and get out from the van,still got laughter from her two friends who already there.The gangstah girl laugh "Hahaha..seriously ?! yo parents let ya drive datt piece of crap,outta junkyard ? hahaha..".she mocked

"shut up hyo..".Yuri said in limp tone.Have you ever feel really anxious but couldn't let the out ?.Yeah ,that's what she feels right now.

"Your father really got you.." Taeyeon also laugh while holding her stomach

"Yeah..yeah,keep laughing..keep laughing,you two are reaaaallly my friends".Yuri gritted her teeth sarcastically. 

"It's so whack homie !"

 

"Oh my god ,is that your car black yul ?!".

"Oh not them..".Yuri sighed when she saw the three es approached her car.

"jahahahah..i didn't know that you like scooby-doo..".The eye-smile girl also laugh on yuri's misery following by sunny,even jessica who rarely laugh.

 

"Can this get more worse ?!".Becareful with your rhetorical question yuri.

"Senior yul ?!".Sooyoung's voice heard approaching the scene along with seohyun and yoona."You sure have a taste on a car...hahahah".The tall girl also laugh,seohyun in the other hand try to run away from the scene seeing there's a chance,but she stopped when sooyoung wrap her arms around seohyun's shoulder.The younger girl rolled her eyes,need another way to escape from them.

 

This is got yuri's attention,because there's a certain doe-eyed in here,she blushed ,really embarrassed.What would yoona think about her later.Look at yoona now,she has an unreadable expression on her face."Y-yul ? is that your car ?".yoona asked.The tan girl nodded,yoona must be laugh at her too.

 

Yoona open "It it-s ,AWESOME !!..".she claimed.Awe-awe some ?!

"Awesome ?!"Yuri asked didn't believe

"Awesome ?!".The other girls also exclaimed,except seohyun.Sooyoung nudge the younger girl to do the same.

Seohyun sigh "Awesome.."she said forcefully.

 

"Wow !,it looks ...just like in scooby-doo ! so cool !" .Yoona said admiring the van from back to front.Ofcourse what a nerd like would be like by the other nerd.In this case,yoona and yuri's father.

"Yo-you like it ?!" Yuri asked for sure.

"YES !!".she claimed excitedly "can i check the inside ??"

"Of-ofcourse !!".Yuri smiled widely and open the van door to let yoona in.

Maybe all the people can laugh at yuri or else even if the whole world laugh at her,she wouldn't mind as long as the doe-eyed girl always excited about what yuri have and doing.It's not about how compatible you are with everybody's expectation,but how you are compatible with expectation of the one meant for you. 

"This is the steering wheel..this is the tape player..and there's scooby-doo songs too.."

 

Today is the day,for the freshmen to have a photoshoot for the record of their school yearbook.Everyone is so excited.The young girls in their puberty,prepare themselves neatly or just putting make up in order to look good infront of the camera,but even how much they try to look good .in the future,they will eventually regret it.

 

'Why i look like that in highschool ?'. 'i'm such a nerd' or 'why i'm having a brace that time ?'.

 That's some of the expressions they will use in the future.What so good now,not so sure will look better later.

 

"Im yoona !!".It's yoona's turn to take the photoshoot,she step in to the photoshoot room and sit on a round chair with the background of blue sky. "Smile !".The photographer told,the doe-eyed girl start to grin awkwardly.*snap* ."Good, now..Choi sooyoung !".The tall girl came and replaced yoona by the seat,the photographer frown seeing something weird.

 

"There's a rice near your lips..".The photographer pointed.

"It's ok,that's what make me good..like a mole of marilyn monroe..".The photographer lift her brows in confuse,but whatever,she just shrug it off still have so much work to do than arguing.*snap*. "Now..seo jihyun !!".The said girl then replaced sooyoung.

"It's seo joohyun!".seohyun corrected but the photographer seems didn't care.

"Now seo jihyun ,smile !"

"It's seo joohyun !! ".*snap*.Too late,the picture already taken ..seohyun look so weird in there with mouth a little bit opened and ,half-close eyes.

 

"Hahahaha..".Yoona and sooyoung laugh seeing their friend's picture on the monitor.In the other hand seohyun just rolled her eyes in annoyed seeing her picture with seo jihyun name tag in there.See,that's why she doesn't like people.Always bring a bad luck.

 

 

One of the dilemma being in high school is,what to choose to be your after school activity or extracurricular.There is so much in,DangDang highschool : Soccer,American football,basketball,wall climbing,archery,cooking,cheerleader,virtuoso,marching band ,theater and so much more.It's a mandatory for students to have one of it,or else they would be an outcast.

 

"What to choose ? i'm confuse..".Yoona run her finger on the list of the activity on the wall.

"If there's one that require for me to be alone..i'm in.".Who else who said this,ofcourse seohyun.The epitome of Squidward tentacle.

Sooyoung snort. "Sadly seo,there is no wallflower list in here..".Sooyoung pointed ,said it sarcastically.The younger girl just sighed,another social thingy. "Lets just try it one by one..".The tall girl suggested.

"Are you sure ??".Yoona asked .Sooyoung nodded and grab their friends to go to the extracurricular committee one by one.

 

Soccer club~~

 

"SOCCER !! is not about bringing the ball or kick it to goal !!".A man with big moustache shout loudly and harshly to the girls on the bleacher. "But soccer is about passion !!,team work !! ..and make people annoyed !!.Now,You !!".The coach pointing to yoona "Kick this ball rightly !!".He instructed motioning yoona to approach the ball on the field.

Yoona slowly and rigidly walk her feet behind the ball."Come on !! woMAN UP !! kick that ball strongly !!".The coach shout again.Yoona start to sway her legs slowly then...*poke*. It barely kicked,it's just move an inch away .

 

"What kind of kick is that ?!! my alzheimer grandma can kick better.!!.YOU OUT !!". FAIL.

 

American football~~

 

HUT,HUT,HIKE !!

The girls start to push each other holding their territory from the opponents.Sooyoung who have the ball throw it to seohyun. "Catch it seo !".Seohyun then throw it again to yoona. "Yoong !".Getting a hold of the ball,yoona can't help her self but feel so proud,now she looks like eyeshield 21.Hah.She widen her eyes when she saw the opponents running towards her. "Kyaa!" she squealed throwing the ball somewhere,while she herself running fastly,don't know where.Fail.

 

Basketball~~

Everyone stare at sooyoung mesmerized,because she could juggling and playing the basketball perfectly.She looks like a damn professional in doing freestyle.She have a cocky grin on her face,when she turn to throw the ball to the basket.

*throwwwwwwwww*

*BUUK*

The ball got onto the coach's head,and make him faint.

"lets get out from here..".Sooyoung still have a toothy grin when she and the other girls run away.Also fail.

 

Archery~~

"wow seo ! you look like katnees everdeen !".Sooyoung shout with yoona in her side clap their hands encouraging the younger girl who having a try out in archery club.Seohyun just rolled her eyes and begin to lift the arrow."Ok shoot !".The coach instructed seohyun to direct the arrow to the round object.This kind of sport is the one match for seohyun.

 

In another place,Ms.Go was open the refrigerator door in her room and take an apple from it.Suddenly,when she's about to eat the apple .*stab*.something brought it and stick it on the wall.Ms.Go widen her eyes when she saw an arrow stab onto her apple.

That is near death experience."Whoever did it !!! DETENTION !!". Seohyun wrinkled her nose in annoyed,she just want to have some fun with a live target.She's really dangerous.

 

lets make an appointment with therapist

 

Cooking club~~

An activity that sooo mandatory for woman.sooyoung,yoona and seohyun are having a try out in cooking club.This is heaven for sooyoung,because she can try every food in there whether it's delicious or not.

 

"Welcome to cooking club~~,today for a try out we will make something simple.CUPCAKES !". The leader of the cooking club said cheerfully "now..try to crack the egg.One..two..three.Crack !" The girls begin to do what the leader instructed.Yoona and seohyun having a difficulty to crack it,because the skin always following to the bowl.While sooyoung,busy eating anything that look edible.

*Ding*

 

The girls one by one pull out their cupcakes from the oven,there's some look so delicious and some are burned. But the cupcakes of sooyoung,yoona and seohyun is worse,it's not even baked at all..it's still down.

 

"Do you know why,it's still down girls ?".The leader asked while smiling friendly.The three girls give a questioning look.Is there something missing ?.

"Yeah..YOU FORGOT TO TURN ON THE OVEN MORON !! now out !".The three of them immediately run from the cooking club room,seeing the leader's other self,but before that sooyoung grab the cupcakes that look delicious and eat it while running following the others.Fail.Absolutely fail.

 

 

Jessica sighed when she came to the cafeteria placing her self on the table ,with her friends across her. She buried her head on her arms then begin to take a nap.

"J..you can't sit with us..".The blonde girl lift her head and frowning with what she heard from the eye-smile girl. "Why ?".She asked in confuse.

Tiffany rolled her eyes turning her attention from her nails " On Thursday ..we wear pink ".She reminded about the three es or they prefer to call the three chicks's rule."Look at what you wear ! freaking black ! are you a punk ?!".She said in disgusted

 

Now jessica's turn to rolled her eyes."You should be the one to stop wearing pink T..you freaking wear that color ..everyday !!".She pointed to the pink dress tiffany's wearing.

"I'll stop wearing pink,when they make a cuter color..".The eye-smile girl argued while grinning.

Jessica groaned and start to get up from her seat. "Whatever..i don't want to sit in here either,ing ..".she scoffed and turn to the other table.

"Shooo..shooo,you punk..".Tiffany waved her hands motioning jessica to go.

"Are not you a little bit too harsh to J,T ?".Sunny asked without turning her attention from her laptop,she's editting the new video for her youtube channel.

"I did it on purpose S,so jessica can forget that forbidden feeling she have for me..we are friends and both girls..".Tiffany exclaimed

Sunny rolled her eyes "So you still think,that jessica secretly in love with you ?".She asked in disbelief.What gotten into this girl's head when she was born.

 

"Ofcourse..who doesn't ?.kekeke ".Tiffany giggled "And beside i still have boyfriends to take care of..and pull money out."She took her phone and start scrolling.

Sunny narrowed her eyes."Speaking about them,you said to me last week ,you want to stop being a player and pulling out money from the boys..".she reminded.

"Yes..but look at what they said to me..when i said i cheat on them and just want their money.".Tiffany place her phone infront of sunny,showing the messages from her boys.

 

From : Nickhun bae #1

'WHAT ??!! YOU CHEAT ON ME !! AND YOU JUST WANT MY MONEY ?! i didn't believe in you..you're so meannnn.But well..i love you.I didn't mad at you baby.Lets just go to the mall.

 

From : Donghae bae #2

'I know it all along that you cheat on me and just one my money.I didn't really dumb tiff ,to not notice that.i'm truthfully disappointed in you,but well what can i do ? i'm hopelessly in love.In the end ,i know you will wake up and found that i'm the one <3.I'll bring chocolate to your home.

 

From : Taeyang bae #3

'WHAT THE YO SAYIN ?! YOU HAVE SO MANY BOYFRIENDS ?! AND JUST WANT MONEY FROM ME ?! YOU A ..I HATE YOU !!. How could a witch heart can engrave in a beautiful girl like you ?! well..whatever ,i didn't mad though cause you're beautiful. I just transfer money to your account.;)

 

From : Siwon bae #4

'Hahahaha,i don't mind about that babe.You know what ? i'm also a player ,i have other girlfriends and about money...oh forget it .What else i could spend it with ,beside girls ? .My father bought a yacht,lets go there this weekend :*

 

Sunny opened in dumbfounded and disbelief after reading the texts from tiffany's boyfriends,she then turn to the eye-smile girl ."kekeke..i'm ing irresistible"

 

 

"Ya got kick ahgain by yo squad foo ?".Hyoyeon asked as jessica place her self on the table.

"Emm..".Jessica answered lazily "kekeke..".The blonde girl turn to taeyeon's side who busy giggling while staring at her phone. "What happened to her ? grinning like a mad man like that ??."She asked though she knew the cause.

"She got'er usual in' poem from'er tumblr boyfriend..".Jessica smile internally hearing hyoyeon's answer."Tch..a girl like you have a tumblr boyfriend ? i guess it's just some ert or an ugly old man..".She mocked gaining the petite girl's attention.

 

"Yah becareful with what you spoke,pocemon is a real guy and even if he's ugly ..i don't mind it.Because he's nice,romantic and gentle ..not like a rude -up like you..!".Taeyeon scoffed she doesn't like if someone talk about her pocemon.In the other side,the ironic feeling come into jessica as she heard what taeyeon has said. She felt jealous to pocemon yet she knew that it's her own self too.It's weird.Pocemon can make taeyeon happy..while the real jessica...the opposite.

 

Yuri came while carrying her tray for lunch then sit beside yoona,she then notice the silence of the table. "What happened to you three ? you all look so down.."she asked to yoona ,sooyoung and seohyun who keep shutting their self.

"Not me,i'm ok..don't equate me with them,they the one have the problem...just them".Seohyun blubbering not to seen get involved with the other girls's problem.But no one seems care.

 

Yoona sigh "We've been trying out for after school activity,but nothing suit for us..".The doe-eyed girl answered .

"Precisely,no one recruited us..".Sooyoung corrected while placing her cheeks on her palms.

"How so ?".Yuri asked again and begin to eat her french fries.

"Seohyun nearly killed ms.go in archery club,Sooyoung knock out the basket ball coach ..and me..i'm at everything.".Yoona huffted,picking the half-eaten fries from yuri's finger and eat it slowly.They're getting closer,it's maybe a simple gesture,but look so  cute and usual for them.

 

"Have you ever try cheerleader ? tiffany is the leader of that club,you know her and she knows you..maybe you can ask for her help.".The tan girl suggested wiping the remaining french fries on yoona's corner lips.

"We did..but we got kick in the very first time we stepped into cheerleading club".sooyoung explained.

"And that's because tiffany know us and we know her,she doesn't want to deal with us .." .yoona continued,picking another fries from yuri's tray.

 

"Just the two of you,not me..".Seohyun pointed but still no one seems care.

Yuri start to think,and then click "How about theater ? i'm on theater..and as i know we still need people to join..".Yuri suggested getting yoona's attention.

"Really yul ?! " .Yoona asked for sure.

"Ehem,but you have to wait for our theater trainer to come back..she still in france..".Yuri told

"Ok..ok,thankyou yul !".Yoona beamed and hug yuri tightly,the older girl just chuckle and wrap her arms around the doe-eyed.

 

 

Yoona,sooyoung and seohyun(kinda) ,like usual after school,they are walking home together.They are busy chatting,commenting people who they saw on the road but then something caught sooyoung's attention,and for the first time it's not about food.

 

"Guys..lets go there !".Sooyoung pointed to a place.

"Joy's beauty and spa ?!".Seohyun and yoona said in the same time with surprised.

"Ehem..lets make our self beauty..".Sooyoung suggested start to pull the two girls.

"Wait..wait..".Yoona stopped "But we don't have money..".Yoona explained,her allowance didn't have a part for beauty except her nerdy hobby.

 

"just you..i have money but not for this ..".Seohyun once again blubbering but still no one seems care.

"Don't worry ..it's in me..".Sooyoung grinned cockily "Come on,lets enjoy our teenage time..".She and the the other two girls then enter the beauty and spa.

 

"Ahh..too bad J didn't come with us T..".Sunny sighed while closing her eyes enjoying the massage she got on her head.

"Ehem..but i'm glad though,i think she avoid us because she wants to forget all her feeling to me S..".Tiffany still think that jessica secretly love her.

"i don't care with what you're talking about..".The short haired girl just care about the good feeling on her head.

 

"Welcome to joy's beauty and spa~~".The employee said friendly,welcoming the new customers.

"Wow..this place look nice..".Sooyoung move her eyes here and there ,complimenting the interior.Hearing a familiar voice came,tiffany open her eyes and a bit surprise seeing the three freshmen from the mirror are in here.She nearly shocked instead,because they don't look like people who usually came to a place like this.

 

"Hey you three .!.I think you have a wrong address .it's not a place for cosplayer..kekeke".Tiffany giggled to her own joke talking to them to the wide mirror.The three girls frown at her.

"Why you know i'm a cosplayer ?".Yoona asked in confuse,she doesn't realize that it's a sarcasm.Seohyun facepalmed.

"We're here for treating our self..".Sooyoung defended didn't much care what the saying.

 

"Oh really ? do you have money ?".Tiffany challenged.

"Ofcourse..".Sooyoung dig something from her pocket "is this enough ? ".She showed a bundle of money to the employee.So much money.

"Y-yes..it's more than enough ..".The employee said awkwardly
 
Tiffany stare at that in surprise when she saw sooyoung has a lot of money."Wow that sooyoung girl is a rich kid i think..".She whispered.
"Yeah..she doesn't look like one though".Sunny chuckled.
"ehh..sooyoung~~".Tiffany called playfully. "lets sit beside me,there's still an empty space here~~".she patted the empty space beside her.
 
Sooyoung frowned,why this girl suddenly nice at her,but whatever she just shrug it off and walk towards it."Yoona,seohyun..come on,you two also need to treat your self..".Sooyoung suggested when the towel start to wrap on her shoulder.
"No thanks..".Seohyun simply said.
"ehh i don't know soo,i don't think that's good for me.What for anyway ?".Yoona shrugged skeptically.
 
"Seriously yoona girl..". Tiffany in " WE as girls need to treat our self nicely to make us prettier,really prettier in my case,because it's can boost our confidence.So the boys ..or whatever your ual preference,will eventually like you more or admire you more..".Yoona start to think what tiffany just say.She then thought about yuri,is she will like her more if yoona prettier ?.She smirked when she thought all the possibility that will come.
 
 
Yoona sneak into her parents bedroom silently,she checked the surrounding carefully,nope,her parents not there.She slowly walk towards the mirror and sit on a chair infront of it.Her mother have so much make up,yoona doesn't even know any of them or how to use them.But remember ,human can adapt in any given situation.Not exception for this,she took it one by one and apply it on her face.
 
"Hahahaha..".Yoona frowned seeing everybody laugh at her.Is there something on her face ?.She shrug it off and keep walking approaching her friends.
"Hey seo..hey soo!.".She greeted her two friends.
"Yoona ??".Sooyoung said dumbfounded "Ahahahahaha..".Then she and seohyun laugh at her.
"Hey what happened ? why are you laughing at me ?!".Yoona still confused
 
Suddenly Hyoyeon ,taeyeon and the three chicks come . "Ahahahaha ..".Hyoyeon laugh too. ".Homie..are ya mistaken between coloring book and  yo face ?! ahahaha..".She pointed to yoona's face that full of make up.Her lips is so red ,with blue shading on her eye-lids,and her blush on also really red.Yoona then blush naturally.Realizing that she has doing something wrong and humilliated her own self.
 
Suddenly yuri came to the scene. "Yoona ?".She widen her eyes seeing the younger's girl face full of make up. "Ahahahaha..".The tan girl also laugh following the other.She thought yoona's face is so funny.
 
This got yoona's heart to clenched,how could ?.Yoona do this make up for yuri,but why the latter laugh at her and didn't appreciated what she has done.She feel so disappointed because her expectation was wrong.
 
For the first time in her life,yoona feel broken.
 
She harshly push yuri till make the latter stop from her laugh,and yoona run fastly from there,with tears threatened to fall.
"Yul..what are you doing ?!".Taeyeon surprised. "I thought you wouldn't laugh like us..".she said.Yuri still silent ,thinking what had just happen.
"I think she doing it for you.."Tiffany claimed "Because yesterday i talked about ,make her self beauty so it can make people like her more..".
"Trouble...".Sooyoung sighed.
 
Yuri still silent,why she never thought about that ?.How if yoona doing it for her ?.how her feeling right now ?.She makes yoona sad.Yoona didn't laugh at her about her new van,but why now..she laugh at yoona just because she's wearing too much make up.She must be really sad and disappointed.Yoona must be expect yuri to appreciate her.Yuri then realize something.
 
"Yo such a homie..".
 
Yeah hyoyeon right.She act like a .
 
"YOONA !".
 
To be continued..
 
A little cliffhanger here