The swagger is

La vie en rose

"I'm so nervous..".The doe-eyed girl said fidgetting as she and her girlfriend walk to yuri's house,today yuri gonna introduce yoona to her parents but as her friend of course. They still didn't ready yet to come out to their parents.

"Calm down..it's not like you're going to propose me ".Yuri chuckled getting a pierce glare that could kill some little fox there.

 

"But ,this is the first time i'm seeing your parents..you're lucky have met mine and they like you,i'm afraid it's not the same with your parents..".Yoona whined still feeling so nervous and afraid in the same time.

"Don't be afraid..they're nice..,".Yuri reassured her girlfriend and open the door of her house to let yoona in. The doe-eyed girl step into the door,and check yuri's house with her eyes,so warm and homey just like yuri,but she still have to be alert with everything though especially yuri's parents.

 

Soon yoona saw a middle aged woman wearing apron walk to them,her face is so friendly and beautiful identical with yuri,but her skin was light maybe yuri got her skin from the father. "Hi honey..Who's this ?".Mrs.kwon asked with smile on her lips.

"This is yooma mom..my g,- my friend..".Yuri introduced nearly slip her words.

"He-hello ma'am..".Yoona bowed politely "My name is Im Yoona..n-nice to meet you..".She grinned awkwardly .

 

"Good time you're come yoona,i'm just cooking a new cake recipe..come on try it..".Mrs.kwon held out her hand drag yoona to the kitchen,the doe-eyed girl surprised and gaze back at yuri when Mrs.kwon took her by the hand,buy yuri just give yoona a chuckle and slightly shrug shoulder.

"Here..".Mrs.kwon show yoona a round cake. ".This is tofu cake..".She told with a proud grin.

"Tofu cake ?".Yoona frowned ,truthfully she doesn't like tofu but she have to respect yuri's mother effort and try to taste it anyway,with a trembling hand she took a fork and stab it a bit to the cake before direct it to . Yoona's face suddenly change after the cake touch her tongue "Wow..this good.".Yoona said,honest and begin to take another bite of it,it really is good maybe yoona will like tofu after this. Yuri who just join the table seeing yoona in surprise,truthfully she never like her mother cook recipes,because it's always weird and different. last time she made a spicy cake that make yuri have a massive diarrhea,and from that time she doesn't want to try her mother new recipes,but she's glad though yoona like it.Maybe she will get along with her mother.

 

"I'm glad you like it dear.."Suddenly someone with darth vader costume enter the kitchen,the three females look so surprised seeing that black costume.

"I am your father..".The person behind the costume said with muffled tone ,saying the memorable quote from the character.

Yoona gasped "Anakin skywalker a.k.a Darth Vader..!!.".She look surprised and excited.

"The rebellion..".The darth vader held out a finger at yoona.

"Galactic empire..".Yoona also do the same,soon the darth vader throw yoona a laser sword as known as lightsaber.

 

"I am yoona organa, I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan...".Yoona said mimicking princess leia .

"You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!..".With that the darth vader and princess yoona organa start their long time battle ,attacking with the lighsaber onto each other.

 

On another side,mrs.kwon and yuri stare with dumbfounded at the two geek in front of them,they didn't understand what they are talking about. "I think your father have his match now..".Mrs.kwon still dumbfounded.

"Yeah..".Yuri chuckle and shake her head,yoona will also get along REALLY well with her father.

 

"Really sir ?!".Yoona repeatedly gasp in excitement when yuri's father show yoona his collection of star wars stuffs.

"This is the banana skin from chewbacca.."

"Wow.."

"This is yoda's coat from return of the jedi.."

"Amazing !"

"And this is the lightsaber from han solo..this is original,i got it from Harrison Ford directly...!!".

"Awesome !!"

 

"Here..for you.."Mr.kwon gave yoona the laser sword willingly "Just need to change the batteries..".He informed.

"Wow..really sir ?!".Yoona said in disbelief and lift the sword carefully ".Thankyou !".She beamed and stare again at the sword proudly,this is the very precious thing she ever have,it's been a long time yoona search for this sword and now someone give it willingly to her.

 

"Ehem..".Yuri suddenly came breaking the geeky conversation between her father and her girlfriend."Sorry to break your time guys,but yoona ...lets go to my room..".She said because she also need a time with her girlfriend

Yoona nodded. "Thankyou so much once again sir..".She smile at the man and turn to follow her girlfriend to her room.

 

"Look at this yul..your father give me this. He's so kind !".Yoona placed the sword in front of yuri's face. The tan girl rolled her eyes and open her room door and let yoona in,the doe-eyed girl still keep talking about her geeky hobby,yuri start to bored hearing this. With a swift move,yuri place her hands on yoona's shoulder and bring yoona's lips onto her. The doe-eyed girl froze because the sudden action,but she adjust with it anyway and start to move their lips together. Yuri bite yoona's lips a little and slip her tongue when yoona gasp and open . Their tongue battle with each other,like a rebellion and galactic empire,tryng to lose each other opponents,but today yoona organa who's in the rebellion have to accept her lose because yuri's tongue is more skilled than her,damn you galactic empire !.

 

 

Yoona sighed for the nth times that day,staring deeply into the dialogue sheets she's gonna play in theater club later. To make it worse,she have to said some french words from the dialogue,because this play is about a girl who just go home from france.

Yoona turn her attention to the green view in front of her,she's in the school park right now sitting alone on the bench. She startled when she felt someone take a seat beside her. "Here..".Yoona smile seeing her girlfriend and accept a box of orange juice from yuri. They stay like that for awhile until two persons came joining them.

 

"Guys..".Taeyeon panted with sooyoung beside her also do the same. "Do you see hyoyeon ?".She asked with worry tone.

"No..why ?".Yuri lift her brows while yoona shook her head.

"She look so weird today,she even didn't talk like a pimp..and she look so dazed..". Sooyoung also said,usually the gangsta girl will bug her or maybe flirt her but today it's so different,hyoyeon just keep silent and silent.

 

"Hello unnies !!".Suddenly a person also came joining them in the park,the older girls widen their eyes when they saw seohyun,not a really anxious and creepy seohyun but a cheerful and blossoming seohyun. She show her teeth smiling wholeheartedly at them while hugging a complete eyed keroro doll that look new and cute.

"Seohyun ?! ". They said in the same time. "You look ....happy..".Yoona pointed.

"Ofcourse i'm happy..i think i recover from my anxiety yoona unnie,life is beautiful indeed and people are fun..and also i just realize torturing keroro is a bad mistake i have ever done. Keroro is a friend not an enemy..".Seohyun said while smiling then kiss her keroro doll. So,that's how seohyun like keroro.

 

"We're happy about you seo..".Taeyeon also smile. "But hyoyeon..".She said hanging her words and just remember again about her friend. Taeyeon's eyes flickered when she saw the said girl walking aimlessly and limply at the park "HyO !!" .Taeyeon shout calling the girl.,but hyoyeon who look like a decent girl didn't wear any of her hip-hop outfit ignore her ,seems didn't hear taeyeon's voice."Hyo !".Taeyeon called for the last time and finally snap the girl from her reverie.

 

"Oh..!".Hyoyeon snapped "Hey guys..!".She greeted with limp tone and didn't turn to gaze at the other girls but gazing at the tree instead.

"Hyo we are in here !".Yuri shouted informing their true place. Hyoyeon startled a bit and turn her body to the other. "Oh hi..hi..".She sighed and walk to them limply.

 

"What happened with you today ? you look so different..".Taeyeon stare at hyoyeon from head to toe,her usual outfit not in there. "Hyo !".She shouted again snapping the girl who still dazed

 

"What ?? oh yes..".Hyoyeon sighed. "Something bad happen to me..i lose my precious stuff..".her lips trembled "My dignity for being a rapper and a gangsta gone.." She start to cry and cling her self to sooyoung,the tall girl then pat her head.

"How ? what's wrong ?".Sooyoung asked in concern tone.

Hyoyeon sobbed. "It's because...huaaa..".

 

Flashback

 

"Yo..yo..yo..whaddup whaddup ma squad O to da G hyo come to da hood..".The gangsta girl said with some swag as she step into her friend apartment that look so foggy.

"Hey homie ..whaddup ma chick ? been ah lon' time ya didn't come ere' ! yo forgot with yo brotha' foo ?!".A man with the outfit that identical with hyoyeon greet her with a bro act.

"Sorry GD ma man..been stuck wif bidness an' skoo,i wouldn't abandon ma squad ya know das rite homie ?".

 

"Ok..ok.ah understand ya man..".GD patted hyoyeon's shoulder "Just sit chick..an' ave some weed..".He offered.

"Nah.ah don' need by naw.."Hyoyeon then turn her attention to the other man beside her. "Whaddup TOP !! are ya stoned already ?".She smirked seeing the dazing man.

"Wha-what dafuq yo sayin ?! ahm not stoned,ah never stoned,do ah loook stoned GD ?!  Tell me if am stoned ! tell'er i'm no stoned man..stoned ..stoned ..stoned ..what iz stoned ? oh yes..yes.ah just have a vision from Jeeesssuzzz man,ah have to run for president of korea ,don wanna lose with kanye in west man..ah have to run fo president..an' GD ya'll be ma vice and OG hyo ya'll be ma prime ministah..haha am not stoned..".Then the TOP guy laughed and then cry remembering he didn't visit his mommy last christmas.

 

"Yeah homie..yo didn't stoned ..".Hyoyeon rolled her eyes

"Lets forget dat crybaby..".GD said referring to the guy who's now crying because..he doesn't know why he cry. "How about ya Hyo ?! are ya already prepare fo our rap battle ? against da 2Pm squad ?"

"Of course mothaah..itz all in ere"Hyoyeon pointed to her head "An' ma rhyme book.".She grinned and take her bag searching for her rhyme book,her eyes widen when the book not there. "DAFUQ ?! where's ma rhyme book..?! i remembah puttin' it ere..Dam ! where i put it ?!". She said in shocked and still rummaging at her bag.

 

GD rolled his eyes "Are ya serious with our plan foo ?! our BiG Bang squad dignity in da way..!!".He said vehemntly.

"But really G ..i put ma rhyme book in ma in' bag.."

"Don' wanna hear yo saucy homie..ya know,yo ain't a gangsta  yo wanksta ! ah fake man..yo ain't dawg an' swag no more.."GD get up from his seat leaving hyoyeon and dragging the stoned TOP from there.

"Wait foo ! i ain't a wanksta ! i am dawg  ! i am swag ! i am an OG.....!!! huaaaa..".Then hyoyeon cried because she lose her rhyme book and her squad.

 

End of flashback .

 

"Huaaaaaaaaaaa...".The former gangsta girl cry again after telling the story about the missing of her rhyme book and got kick from the squad.

"So it's happened because ..you lost your rhyme book ?".Yuri asked further to the crying girl,she doesn't get why she look so down just because a damn rhyme book.

"Yes..huaa..my rhyme book is everything...a rapper without a rhyme..like,a bacon without an egg...huaaaa".Hyoyeon keep crying and crying getting some pat from her friends.

"Don't worry unnie..i'm sure you'll get over it,..".Seohyun paused "Just like me..i'm get over with my anxiety,maybe after all..you also need therapist..".She suggested.

 

"I don't need a ing therapy ! what i need is my rhyme book and my gangsta title back..huaa..i am an OG..i am swag..huaa.".Everyone rolled their eyes at hyoyeon for make everything look so overboard. "I cannot live without my rhyme book..!"Hyoyeon's eyes flickered,if she cannot live without her rhyme book maybe she better end her life. "Yes..i'm going to do it !".She get up from her seat and run fastly leaving her confuse friends because her action.

 

"Where did she going ??.".Sooyoung asked as the former gangsta girl run away.

"Oh my gosh.."Seohyun gasped "This is ever happen to me when i'm still in the deep dark of depression..if someone got depressed so much ..they gonna.."The older girls nodded for her to elaborate. "COMMIT SUICIDE !!".Seohyun shouted.

"Wakkkkkk ?!".everyone gasped "We have to stop hyoyeon !".Taeyeon barked and start to run along with the others trying to stop whatever hyoyeon will do.

 

This is it.This is the end...Hyoyeon take a deep breath while stretching her arms widely,enjoying the fresh air for the last time. The students of DangDang high start to gather around the parking lot as they saw a girl standing in the verge at the top building. Hyoyeon peek her eyes staring to the bottom of the building,it's so tall,she start to terrified..but she have to do it,she cannot back out now. What else need to maintained anymore ? Her life is a misery now,she lost her title as a gangsta..she lost her rhyme book,she lost everything !.

 

She took a step closer from the verge of the building,it really is tall.The students look like some ants waiting for the sugar,hyoyeon death body.

"Hyo !!."Suddenly her friend yuri called her from the bottom "Hyo don't do that ! we can try to find your rhyme book !".Yuri shouted again hoping hyoyeon will stop her crazy act.

"i can't live any longer guys...hiks..hiks..i'm sorry,i cannot live without my rhyme book..!".Hyoyeon shouted from the top and start to cry once more,the last drops of her tears.

"What that freak do in there ?!".The three chicks came "Making a stunt..??".Tiffany said sarcastically
"She's going to commit suicide because her rhyme book gone..".Seohyun explained then turning back looking at hyoyeon.
"Oww..just let her..".The eye-smile girl said getting a glare from hyoyeon's friends. "What ?! She's not going to do that ,she doesn't have a gut.."
"I'm going to do it and i have a gut...!!".Hyoyeon shouted threatening like she can heard what tiffany saying.
"Oh my god ,i think she's going to do it..call 911 folks..".Although hyoyeon is her enemy,but tiffany still have a pity for that former gangsta,she cannot die like this.
 
"Enough talking i'm going to jump !!".Hyoyeon still sobbing and ready to jump from the building but someone stop her from the back ,jerking hyoyeon a bit luckily she didn't fall yet.
"OG hyo !"Sooyoung shout she's also at the top of the building now "Don't do that idiota !!".She said like some hispanic woman.
"Choi sooyoung.."Hyoyeon smile but tears still on her eyes. "Don't call me OG hyo again,i'm not worth for that title .."
 
Sooyoung rolled her eyes "No..OG hyo,you're a real gangsta,you're swag..you're dawg.."
"I know you said that because you want to stop me right ?".Hyoyeon chuckle "Thanks for that sooyoung,but i cannot live any longer.."She sighed and turn again to sooyoung "I want to make a revelation to you..for the last time.."Sooyoung lift her brows. "I think i'm in love with you choi sooyoung...."
 
"Waaaahhhhhh ?!".Everyone's jaw drop especially sooyoung. Hyoyeon then continue "You know.,when you take my dollars patterned underwear ? i'm always thinking about it..i got turn on everytime i think about my underwear being wore by another chick..keke"Hyoyeon giggled but back again to her sad face "That's it sooyoung,i know you couldn't believe it..but because of it,i even break up with all my baes and side chicks..because i always think about you when i have with them.."Sooyoung's jaw drop even more. "I think that's enough..i'm going to jump!".
 
"Wait !!!".Sooyoung stopped her again and then suddenly strip her pants revealing dollars patterned underwear . "You mean this ?".Sooyoung smirked seeing hyoyeon gulped and widen her eyes."Are you sure you want to die ? before you rip it with your mouth..and get the prize..??.".
Hyoyeon start to imagine what sooyoung said,but this is the decoy ! hyoyeon know it...but sooyoung look so y with that dollars patterned underwear and make hyoyeon turn on.Hyoyeon's face reddened when she saw the tall girl start to sway her hips naughtily.
 
"Geeezzzz, ..!!".Hyoyeon barked "This is too much i'm going to eat you !".With that hyoyeon start to run into sooyoung but she got slip from her feet and really fall from the building.
 
"HYO !!".Sooyoung shouted seeing the girl fall in horror,this is not how the thing should be going. 
"$ patterned underweaarrrrrrrrr !!!".
"Ackkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!".Everyone is also shout in horror.
 
*Buuk*
*ambulance sounds passing*
 
Everyone turn to sigh after seeing hyoyeon safe from her attempt to commit suicide,by the help of the mattress.
"I ain't die ?!".The not former gangsta girl's face is look so speechless.
"Yeah..got help by the soft mattress..".Yuri and taeyeon grinned because they caught a truck full of mattress from the road and take it to help their friends
Hyoyeon stare at her friends still speechless,and turn her gaze to the top of building seeing sooyoung stare worriedly at her. She then sigh lowering her head ..and then faint.
 
"Ah i got you.."Yoona smirked triumphantly after make a goal at yuri's team Barcelona VS Real Madrid,el classico.. which yoona is the former team and her girlfriend is the latter. They're playing PES right now in yonna's room after dealing with all the s happened the other days,the problem of seohyun and hyoyeon for example.
"Aww.. this ! you know yoongie i'm not a gamer..".Yuri throw the controller and pout.Yoona really want to kiss that pouty lips.
 
"Come here..sit on my laps..".Yoona pat her thighs signaling yuri to sit on it,the tan girl smile a bit and do what yoona told. "Ahh..feel better..".Yoona smirked moving a bit yuri's hair from her face "Here ..take the controller again.." Yuri did "X for pass to another player..O for long pass and kick..and when you near the goal kick press the square..".Yuri feel goosebumps all over her body when yoona said it next her ear,she also can feel yoona's hot breath on her neck. "And you ..for me.".Yuri jerked a bit when she felt her girlfriend lips under her ear,sending a weird shiver feeling. How did yoona know to make yuri turn on ? must be the help of internet.
 
"Hnnghnn..".Yuri moaned when she felt yoona's tongue turn to her sensitive part. "Yoongggg..".She doesn't want yoona to stop though,she doesn't want to be teased like this.
"What ?! my parents not home now baby..we can do what all this time we want to do..".Yuri blushed hearing her girlfriend statement,yoona's voice is so y and husky and it make her turn on even more. Yuri's stomach churn when she felt yoona's tongue lingering at the skin of her neck. "Ahh..".She throw the controller from her hand and yoona's and change her position to face the doe-eyed before crashing her lips onto yoona's while placing her hands on yoona's shoulder.
 
The battle between their tongues held again,pecking, and like there is no tomorrow,yoona's tongue start to move along with yuri's. The doe-eyed girl have more skill now,seems the rebellion will win against the galactic empire. They apart from the kiss for taking the air to their lungs still staring at each other. Yuri turn to kiss yoona's neck while her girlfriend start to squezze yuri's covered and then put it inside rubbing the hard part of yuri's abdomen. The tan girl also do the same,running her palms on the doe-eyed girl flat stomach. They are going to do it ..They are going to the third base and then HOME BASE.!!.
 
*Swag..swag*
 
They groaned when their phones vibrated in the same time disturbing their intimate time,the two girls took their phone and read the same text from hyoyeon.
"Hear me OG hyo ...at K-SWAG radio homies..".Hyoyeon said in the text,yuri and yoona stare at each other with curious and then turn on the radio from the phone.
 
 
'Come again the most mind numbing radio program in K-SWAG'.The announcer said.
 
"Hello Listeners..meet again with me Qyun in K-SWAG !!. in our lovely radio talk program Swagging korea.!! .haha ! why i'm so happy right now ? of course because today i'm not alone..in here in K-SWAG studio already come our precious guest ,the rapper,the gangsta and the winner of the rap battle between BIG BANG squad and 2PM squad..OGhiyo (okhiyo) ??!!".The clapping sounds then came.
"OGhiyo ??!! it's OG Hyo (oji hyo ) ya hear me playa ?! it's OG Hyo !".hyoyeon said vehemently because the DJ wrong saying her name. 
 
"Ok..ok,i'm sorry for make a mistake.Geezz..your voice is so loud.."
"Is that an offence ?!"
"No ..that's compliment . You know when woman have a loud voice they will also loud in bed."Hyoyeon stare at the flirting DJ in disgusted. "Ok lets get down with the business. So OG hyo i want to ask you about the rap battle between your Squad BIG BANG and 2PM squad. How you did it girl ? 2pm is not an easy team to beat.."
 
"Just da works..".Hyoyeon said simply and cockily.
"And what ? you have to answer it completely.."
"What are ya ? to told me like dat ! ah can say what ah want to say playa !!".Hyoyeon glared.
"Ok..ok.I'm sorry..geezz why you're rapper so worn out with your self ?"
"Dafuq yo sayin ?!"
 
"No..no..i just want to give you a record from G Dragon's opinion about you..".The DJ turn to the computer and play the record.
"About OG hyo euh ?" GD voice suddenly came "oh yes i remembah when i first met her  when she still in elementary skoo ,she still look so innocent and fragile. Ma job was selling a chocolate candy mixed with weed that time.I'm so surprised seeing her still look so eager and keep buying ma candy eventho other kids are go to the hospital and . She start to asked me how to rap and being a gangsta because it's her dream dat time,an' i'm willingly teach her everything i know. OG hyo maybe a rude up that hate man ,a little imbecile dat still swagging in dis world but ,she rhyme like an angel man..so that's what my opinion about her. Not so polite ,not so nice das OG hyo.."
 
"Shoott..that's G Dragon man the god rapper talk about you. How do you feel ?".
"Straight.."Hyoyeon paused "He's like a brotha' to me and he's also ma teachah ,so if he praising me he also praising his self.."
"Oh ok..i u-understand. Now..listeners ! we will open the line call for you who want to talk to OG Hyo..oh someone already come. Hello ?".
 
"Hello.."A husky voice came
"Who is this ?" The DJ asked
"I'm jehovah witness and i want to talk something to kim hyoyeon or OG hyo. Christ is watching,biatch !".With that the line suddenly dead.
"I know who's dat..it's ya right hwang ! i'll get ya later.."
 
"Ok..ok girl,please don't bring any personal thing to here. Ok another call..hello ?"
"Hello..".someone said nervously "i'm Yeri and i really like how you rap OG hyo,especialy the line about Dollar underwear.."
"Smooth.."
"Can you show me again how you rap ?"
"Yeah..OG hyo,can you rap for us..?".The DJ asked.
 
"Ofcourse man..hear me !".Hyoyeon clear "Once upon a time i loosing ma ,i search it here and there about to calling ma aunties. The dollars patterned underwear,that i always took everywhere. ! now been wore by a lanky girl,dat make me rage all over. But when i think about it,i start to turn on by it.Lets just forget about it,but i still get to turn on by it. Ma dollars patterned underwear,the lanky gal wear.!" Hyoyeon smirked full of her self. "Das how i rap homie.."
 
"Wow ..dollars patterned underwear euh.?.The DJ awkwardly said.
"Yes homie.."
"Ok..i think our time sadly have to be over OG hyo,which i gladly declare keke..but i have a really good time with you girl. See you not so soon..".Qyun held out his fist bumping into hyoyeon's .
"Ok..homie,i also didn't have a really good time here.."
 
"Haha..ok. Thankyou so much for listeners who been listen to Our favorite radio talk ,swagging korea in K -SWAG FM..see you next time with me Qyun..and keep swagging your swag ..swagger..!"
 
The announcer said 'And that's how you swagging korea and being swag !in K-SWAG FM the total useless in the town'
 
Everyone who've been listen to the radio look so dumbfounded,and in the same time they turn off their radio.
 
And that's how you're swagging your day !
 
 
 
 
Yo To be continued.
 
Fast update right ? Just want to end this story immediately,got another yoonyul in my mind keke..maybe this story will end about 2 or three chapters again.
So keep your day swag playa !!