What this feeling is

La vie en rose

The sun slowly rise changing the one beautiful night to be the one sunny day,following by the sound of chirping birds. All the girls wake up from their slumbers,some are eager to start the day,some are lazy to wake but following the other anyway and some are need a knock on the head in the way. 

 

Yoona is the eager one among the three types mentioned earlier,not just because it's a one perfect day but also because she remembers the last night conversation she and yuri have.She cannot believe it,that she and yuri is a friend now,well yuri indeed didn't mention about friend though,but she did mention about helping her.Whatever,friend or not she just so glad she can get closer to the beautiful tan girl. 

 

A question rise in her mind,why she can open up about her life to yuri ? a pure stranger and her new acquintance.She felt like she can trust yuri and yoona also comfortable with the presence of yuri.

 

The doe-eyed girl now is standing in the line with sooyoung ,seohyun and other freshmen waiting their turn to take a bath.

"Hey..for shorting time,lets take a bath together." sooyoung suggested ,getting a shock expression from yoona.

 

"what ??" Yoona never experienced being in the same bathroom with other girls ,let alone taking bath,even never with her girl relatives.The thought of her being infront of other people is a thriller for the doe-eyes girl.

 

"you hear me..,all the girls are doing that. OH ,it's our turn come on !"sooyoung automatically push seohyun and yoona towards the empty bathroom. Truthfully,it doesn't look like a bathroom at all,it's just 4x4 cubicle with a thin dark plastic as a divider and an old rusty shower.

 

did this all girls do ? .Yoona thought,asking her mind she doesn't know what to do next. what girls do when they're in the bath together ??.Yoona suddenly widen her eyes then shut it tightly turning her body backfacing them ,when she saw sooyoung and seohyun strip their clothes.

 

"ooh..you got a nice seo.." Sooyoung admiring the younger girl's asset.

"shut up!" seohyun glare to the tall girl then start to turn the shower on.

 

Sooyoung noticed that yoona still didn't strip her clothes yet,she just standing there awkwardly backfacing them. "hey yoona,what's up ? .Don't be shy we are all girls. it's all girls doing." she paused . " i know my body is such a bangable stuff,don't be jealous it's ok.." she said conceitedly while smirking then rub  a soap to seohyun's back.

 

"No,not that guys.ehh..it's ok,i can wait" she said it nervously.

Seohyun chuckle " why are you so nervous ?" she paused " are you a lesbian ?"

Yoona suddenly turn her head after hearing seohyun's words . A lesbian ? is she ?.Well she kinds of attract to girl sometimes,she remember attracted to hatsune miku,megan fox ,princess leia and fan bing bing.She doesn't know it's just a like or some adoration though,she turn her attention to sooyoung's and seohyun's body,they are girl,but she doesn't attract to them . 

 

Then suddenly in yoona's vision sooyoung's and seohyun's face change into yuri's face.OMG,yoona's face turn into red when she imagines yuri in here , infront of her.Sooyoung and seohyun stare at each other seeing yoona's weird behaviour but they just shrug it off and continue their business.

 

Yoona snapped from her wild imagination,and her vision become normal again. Why she felt so different if who she saw was yuri. Her breath,her beating heart,her blood rush become faster. Ok ,let's solve this logically.

 

Premise 1: girls attracted to girls is a lesbian

Premise 2: yoona attracted to yuri ,therefore

conclusion: Did yoona a.lesbian?

 

arrrghh,that's not a ing conclusion ,that's a question !!

 

Yoona ruffled her own hair in annoyed getting no conclusion from her logical mind,maybe she needs to solve this unlogically.Her ears perks when she heard another voice from the other side of the cubicle.

 

"Look at me !,do i look like a striptease ?~~" it's taeyeon's voice ,she's squirming try to look y under the shower infront of her friends.

"yeah homie..twerk yo cute faster..~~" it's turn hyoyeon to speak,encouraging her friend to act like a striptease.

"guys please,stop fooling around and just continue to shower.." Yoona's ears also twerk when she heard the third girl who spoke,it's the voice of someone who talk to her last night.Kwon yuri.

 

What ? yuri ? in there ? beside her cubicle ? taking a bath ? ? 

 

Blood start boiling around yoona's cheeks following by incessant thoughts of vulgar things in her mind. Why she acts like this ? yoona doesn't know. Get your self together IM !. it's just yuri,she just in there,showering with taeyeon and hyoyeon. 

 

Showering with who?! .

 

The thought of yuri and other girls showering together make yoona's heart sank . What happened to me ?

 

 

" , i didn't bring any spare underwear with me.." Sooyoung slam her forehead with her palms,searching for something in her backpack and feeling so panicked because she didn't find it.

 

"i think you left it in your home unnie. You're too occupied with the thought of bringing so much food with you.!" Seohyun pointed to the chips,oreos,candies,chocolate and noodles inside sooyoung's backpack.

 

"Yoong,did you bring any spare underware ?" Yoona stunned a bit hearing the new nickname for her from the tall girl.

"e-eh no soo. I just brought for my self.."

"Seo ? "

 

" i did,but i didn't share.." Seohyun said nonchalantly.

"stingy.."

"i'm not stingy,i just..reluctant to give what's mine" Seohyun reasoned while chewing a gum.

 

Sooyoung pout " Then ..what i have to wear ?" she sighed in frustrated and dig her backpack once more ,hoping she can find her ing underwear.

"Make one with that chips plastic bag soo.." Sooyoung and seohyun got surprised hearing the words from yoona's mouth.

 

"wow..,this is the first time you make a joke beside s-s-stuttering". Sooyoung smirked sarcastically following by seohyun's chuckle. Yoona also can't believe what she has said either,maybe she makes a progress in socializing with people. One didn't really socialize without making a joke.

 

Hearing her juniors's conversation about underwear,a michievious smile appear on her lips. I got you hyo !.

"ehemm..excuse me dear freshmen ~~" Tiffany cleared then approach the girl with a playful step." Did you by any chance need underwear my dear ?" She pointed to sooyoung.

 

Hearing underwear word,sooyoung's eyes sparkling ,the same reaction if she heard about food ." Yes senior,do you have one ?"

"Yes. I have one,don't worry i'll get it.." Tiffany smirk showing her eye-smile,then slowly walk backwards without turning her face from the juniors.

 

 

 
"DAFUQ ?! where's ma underware ?! a hoe stole ma in' underwear !!" Hyoyeon bursted in panicked knowing her personal stuff is not in the place
 
 
"Calm down hyo. Maybe you forgot putting it somewhere.." Taeyeon said drying her wet hair. Hyoyeon move her eyes here and there trying to find her favorite underwear.She saw something au fait on sooyoung's waist who's now bending down (doggy style) on the carpet digging her backpack searching for food to eat.
 
Curious,she's slowly approachs the tall girl and pull sooyoung's boxer instantaneously revealing a dollars patterned underwear. "eeepp" Sooyoung squealed when she felt someone pulling down her pants. She turn around and startled when she saw hyoyeon "Senior..i know my body look,-able. But please don't do that in here.." she said dramatically.
 
"Dafuq yo sayin' mothaah ?! you're wearin' ma dollars patterned underwear !. How dare yo jacked it from me ?! Hyoyeon da O to the G . O.G. !! Original Gangstah' !!" The shorter girl said in rage then start pulling her underwear from sooyoung.
 
"No..ahahaha..that's tickling.Stop it senior ! you're pulling out my hair.." Sooyoung giggled when she felt hyoyeon's hands touch her down part.
 
Taeyeon who saw this scene immediately part the two girls from the pulling out dollars patterned underwear war." Hyo ! what are you doing ? .That's ual harasshment !"
 
"What ual harasshment foo' ?! this hoe jacked ma underwear..!" Hyoyeon told and pulling out the fabric again.
"NO ,I DIDN'T ! that creepy eye-smile girl who gave it to me.." sooyoung explained. The light in hyoyeon's head suddenly clicked.
 
"TIFFANYYYYY !!!" hyoyeon called while gritting her teeth.
"ohoohoo..yes my dear ?" Tiffany appeared with her usual eye-smile,like nothing happened.
"How dare yo gave ma dollars patterned underwear to dat freak !!" Hyoyeon raged,ready to swallow tiffany lively.
 
"i'm just helping ehh sooyoung ,right ?"
"yeahhhh"
"i'm just helping sooyoung ,she needs a spare underwear cause she didn't bring any..".Tiffany said looking to her nails.
 
"But why ain't yours ?! why ma dollars patterned underwear ?!!"
"Because your ugly dollars patterned underwear is available duh.." Tiffany rolled her eyes,but enjoying hyoyeon's priceless face.Luckily before another war got declared.Kwon yuri arrived,neutralize the situation.
 
"what happened here ? why talking about underwear this early in the morning ?" Yuri said entering the tent and jerked when she saw the three seniors standing around a freshmen who just wearing an underwear. " That is ual harasshment" yuri said pointed to the scene.
"it doesn't look what is look like yuri.." taeyeon explained.
"Then what ?"
 
"Dat crazayy gave ma underwear to dat lanky girl, It's not a usual underwear. It's ma dollars patterned underwear !!" Hyoyeon pointed to tiffany then sooyoung.
"is that true tiff ?" 
"Sooyoung didn't bring any underwear with her,i'm just helping . Why all of you so mean to me ? why ? Lord ? There's so much obstacle for a kind soul like me .." Tiffany stare at the ceiling dramatically.
" Kind my ..." Hyoyeon scoffed.
 
"Ok . I'll get it. It's just misunderstanding ..lets just drop it and move on.."
"Misunderstanding yo said foo' !, i think i would recognize ma own dollars patterned underwear. Now,givem' back !" hyoyeon stretch her hands towards sooyoung.
 
"HYO ! it's happened. What done is done. In life,we have to let go of the things we didn't have anymore .Let alone a dollars patterned underwear. I'm sure you'll get something better like a Euros patterned underwear for example.And beside,do you want to wear the underwear that sooyoung already wear ?" Hyoyeon got silent and turn her head to the underwear that sooyoung's wear.Knowing she got an attention,the tall girl then sway her hips playfully.
"And tiff ..you cannot sneak into other people's property like that.."Tiffany nodded in bored face.
 
"Ok i think it's done !" yuri clap her hands " lets go ! and please act like a senior ! And soo..pull up your pants !" Yuri sighed and start to walk out from the tent following by the other. Hyoyeon took a last glance to her dollars patterned underwear and sobbed.She also didn't bring any beside that .
"kekeke..feel free to get a breeze on your " Tiffany smirked and immediately run from the scene.
"Arrghhh..i'll get ya hwang miyoung !!!"
 
In another side sooyoung just chuckle seeing her seniors's antics." Damn they're such an entertainment" she said stuffing popcorn to then pulling up her pants. Covering the dollars patterned underwear.
 
 
 
After the little commotion in the tent back there,the girls then continue their activity. After taking breakfast ,the freshmen told to bring foods ,water and other necessary stuffs by the seniors,because they gonna hike around the mountain today.
 
There's girls who ever hike and never before. Yoona ,you can guess,is the never one,it's just 500 meters away from the campsite but she already feel so tired and perspire.Be strong yoona ,this is how life is ,you have to keep walking and facing so much obstacles to get at the beautiful destination.
 
Like dory the fish said : just keep swimming ,just keep swimming . And in the end you can find your elmo.,i mean nemo.
 
Yoona sigh while putting her hands on the strap of the backpack,she's walking in the very far back corner of the group,she's so ing tired but she have to be strong. Any sweats wouldn't stop her from walking.
 
At the front,the seniors guiding the freshmen for the hike,Taeyeon is the one holding a megaphone and sometimes talking through it ,giving the freshmen some spirit or just singing cheerful song. Including single ladies.
 
Still annoyed with her tan friend,hyoyeon still give yuri a silent treatment while sometimes giving a glare to her because the latter let her favorite dollars patterned underwear in other people's pussession.
 
" You still mad at me,right hyo ?" ofcourse the caramel skin girl didn't fail to notice it.
"ah still ain't believe yo gave ma mothain' underwear to dat freak ! an takin' dat creepy eye-emile gal's side foo' " Hyoyeon said in anger tone remembering the commotion.
 
Yuri rolled her eyes " i didn't take anybody's side hyo. I just do what i have to do." she said and shaking her head for her friend's immature act.
"whatever,i don' care what yo jivin'. i'm out foo' " Hyoyeon said throwing her hands in the air and start to walk but she stop and turn again " why ain't ya hold me ?!"
"what for ? if you want to go ,just go.." yuri smirked teasing the blonde girl
Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes and lift her middle finger
" OK, you ! " The shorter girl scoffed and walkaway from her friend turning to another side of the line.The freshmen side.
 
Sooyoung who's eating her oreos turn her head to the newcomer beside her. " What are you doing in here senior ? " She asked curious about the older girl's presence.
"why ? i can do what ah want to do,hood ratz !" 
 
"alright,just chill senior. You need to let go of that temper.." Sooyoung told ,stuffing another oreos to .
"You can't tell what ah want to do foo', and beside ya still wear ma underwear.." Hyoyeon pick a leaf from the tree and throw it to sooyoung's face. The latter didn't budge,she just move her eyes for a brief of time to hyoyeon and then continue to eat. "An' also don' call me senior ! Call me O to the G . O.G. HYO. you hear me playa ?! O.G hyo ! "
 
"yeahhhh *munch* O.G hyo.."
 
 
 
Yuri stop from her walk when she remember a certain someone,she then turn and wait for the line to move waiting to get yoona in her sight.There she is ,in the very back of the line looking so tired.Yuri smile and approach the girl automatically.
 
"Hey yoona !" yuri greeted while smiling showing her perfect teeth.
"yu-yuri unnie," she smile back and blush seeing the girl is beside her right now.
 
"lets drop the honorification ,shall we ? just call me yuri" Yoona nodded slowly,but it's gonna be hard. She thought.
"i guess this is your first hiking. How do you feel ?" Yuri asked ,walking side by side with the younger girl.
 
"yeah,i feel so tired" Yoona sigh and wipe the sweat on her forehead with her backpalms.
Yuri just chuckle seeing yoona's act,she then dig something from her pocket and handed her mickeymouse handkerchief to yoona.
 
Yoona startled when she notice the tan girl handed her a handkerchief,she doesn't expect a person like yuri still used a handkerchief,let alone a mickey mouse handkerchief. Nowadays people prefer to used tissue for cleaning something. Tissue here tissue there and throw it everywhere. Don't they know that it's the cause of global warming.? . Yoona glad that yuri is not one of them.
 
"Thankyou"Yoona smile and take the mickey mouse handkerchief,wiping her perspiration.
"you're welcome. don't worry,you'll get used to it.." yuri told referring to this tiring activity.
 
A simple act,a simple word ,a simple care and a simple smile,strong enough to make yoona's heart feel flutter and beat faster.Yoona still confuse ,why she is  feeling like this. Is it because she's so tired walking for about 30 minutes already or there's another reason.
 
What this feeling is ? that yoona didn't yet to know. Are you really care to her yuri ? or just pity ?. Too occupied with her thoughts ,yoona forgot to watch her step and eventually she trips onto a big root of a tree.
"Ahhh !!" she squealed ,can't do anything else if her face vehemently crash the ground.
 
But luckily ,yuri with her good reflex prevent yoona from falling down. Their face nearly touched,and yuri held yoona by the arms making a really little gap between them.They can feel each other breath in that position.
The eyes meet the eyes,staring deeply into each other with a puzzle question in their mind. What this feeling is ? . Why they're so nervous yet they enjoy it.
 
Oh please they're just met for a day,maybe it's a little crush like those sappy romantic comedy movies with those cheesy 80s song and cheesy line.
 
"Ok guys..we're here.."Taeyeon spoke through the megaphone informing the other that they are already arrived at their destination. Novem Angelus waterfall. Or if it's not in latin called Nine Angels waterfall. Yuri and yoona snapped from what they're doing and let go of each other slowly with a blushing face.
 
"Wooo..this place is beautiful" One girl said,strip her clothes and dive her body into the water following by the other girls.Some girls are like usual taking selfies ,fooling around,eating or just splash each other with water.
 
As for sunny ,she took her camera from her bag and start to shoot the view ,she got a new video for her youtube channel later.
 
"J..hold the camera and take my picture from there..i need a new post for my 100k followers.." Tiffany grinned and put the camera on jessica's hand before turning around and walk to the pointed place. Jessica just rolled her eyes but following anyway.
 
"Fany..don't go there ! It's too dangerous !" Jessica heard someone yelled at tiffany,she turn the camera to the source of the voice and surprise seeing taeyeon on the screen.Like usual she looks so cute even when mad. Jessica thought.
 
"Hey kim taeyeon,don't spoil the fun move away.!"  Jessica said in fierce tone getting a frustrated groan from taeyeon. Jessica smile internally seeing her expression.Taeyeon then walk away but jessica keep the camera focus on taeyeon's back who's retreating from the place.Jessica's face turn again from fierce to soft. "Oh kim taeyeon~~" she mumbled admiring the petite girl's back.
 
Kekekeke..
 
Jessica wrinkled her nose,that . She turn the camera to the source of snickering wendy's voice.When she got wendy's image on the screen. She slowly approach the smirking girl and last with non expression face jessica push the poor girl into the water.
 
*splash*
 
Hahahaha.everybody laugh seeing wendy fall to the water.it's a routine remember.
 
"Hey jessi..Take my picture !" jessica turn the camera when she heard tiffany's high-pitched voice.
"on count three tiff..1..2.." The eye-smile girl posing infront of the camera but she miscalculated her step and slip from a very slippery rock sending her to the water "3..!!"
 
*splash*
 
"Arkkkkkk" After the count of three ,the camera show tiffany's picture who is fell to the water in a really undescription face. 0_o
"hahahhahaha..serve you right hwang." Hyoyeon laughed ,enjoying the show.Tiffany's priceless face.
 
Seohyun in the other hand as usual,being an observer,and thinking about scaring stuff.What if there's anaconda in here ? eating them one by one.
 
Let's call a therapist.
 
Yoona watch the scene infront of her with smile on her lips. so this is how life feel like ? surrounded by live people and seeing beautiful views. in this case yuri and the waterfall. When yoona about to walk joining the other,she suddenly heard something move behind the bush at her left side.Curious she tip-toed down there and got surprised when saw a cute fluffy jumping creature with white furs behind the bush.
 
"Hey bunny,what chuu doing heree.." she said in aww seeing the cute fluffy creature and slowly direct her hands towards it. But when she's about to get a grip of it.The rabbit jump and run away from yoona . "Hey don't be afraid .." she said and start to catch the rabbit and run without someone noticing her going.
 
"Gotcha !!" After 5 minutes of running and try to get a hold of the rabbit she finally got it and rub the rabbit's fur softly. Reality then knock her on the head.Where is she right now ? .Yoona turn into panic mode when she didn't remember where's her position right now.
"Oh my ..I'm lost" she shout spinning her body trying to remember what's way to take."Mommy~~~"drops of tears start falling from yoona's eyes.
 
*Crush..crush* 
 
She startled and got silent when she heard something moving behind the bush. What if it's a bear ? . Terrified about seeing a wild bear attacking her. Yoona immediately run fastly carrying the rabbit. She didn't care to what her feet stepped anymore. She just care about her life and the rabbit.Unfortunately ,she didn't notice there's a short ravine infront of her "Ahhhhh" she shout when she fall to the ravine with the rabbit.
 
Yuri jerked when she heard someone's voice shouting,she observes her surrounding to check if all the freshmen and senior is there.She then notice,Someone is missing ,and it's yoona !.There is just her backpack in here. Feeling so worry ,yuri immediately run searching the missing girl.
 
"YOONA !!" Yuri shout calling the girl,her feeling is so mixed right now.what if yoona got lost ? .she promised to help the girl,but now it turn out like this. She fail to hold her promise. For the first time in her life,yuri afraid to lost someone.
 
Yuri widen her eyes when she saw her mickeymouse handkerchief laying on the ground near a ravine ,the one she gave to yoona. Could this be ? .Yuri approach the edge of the ravine and shock with what she saw. "YOONA !!!"
 
------
 
The doe -eyed girl open her eyes slowly and soon feeling the dizziness inside her head.Things she remembers is just the rabbit,she got a lost and fall.
"How is she doc ?" A voice suddenly came to her ears following by a muffled sound.
"Thankyou so much doc.." The voice is so good to hear,is it an angel's voice ? is she dead already ? is she in the heaven right now ?.
 
"Yoona..you're awake !" she heard the voice getting closer,she blinks a couple of times to adjust her vision she then realize that the angel is yuri,looking so worried at her.
"Yuri.." she said in limp and try to get up from her position.
 
"How do you feel ? " yuri asked with concern tone.
"Mixed.." she groaned holding her head "what happened ? where am i ? " 
"you're in a clinic near the mountain,you fell into a ravine and sprain your left foot"
"Awww" she groaned ,she just realize the sore feeling in her left foot.Yoona snapped and remembering about something.
 
"How is the rabbit ?"
yuri rolled her eyes " aishh..you nearly lose your life and all you care is about the rabbit ?"Yoona pout and move her head down after yuri scolding her.
"Don't worry he's ok,he's with taeyeon right now..we also help him " Hearing what yuri said yoona beam into smile and hug yuri tightly "Thankyou !!" she said in yuri's embrace while the latter just let out a chuckle
 
The two of them then realize how close their position was,they blush and let go of each other.An awkward air then come but not so uncomfortable.
 
"ehh..yoona"yuri called the younger girl.
"yes ?"
"i'm sorry.." yuri said moving down her head 
"for what ?"
 
"i'm sorry that i promised to you to help you in this outside world..but then,i fail ,i didn't protect you,to the result of you getting hurt and sprained your foot. I'm sorry.i'm so useless" This is the first time yoona saw the perfect chairman look so down and she's the cause of it.
 
Yoona direct her hands slowly into yuri's which forming into fist,but soon it's relaxed when the two hands made contact.
"i didn't blame you for everything.Instead,i have to be the one who say sorry to you because..i didn't tell you where i am going. I'm so careless.You're not useless,you took me here and didn't leave me in the ravine." the two hands rub each other softly. "You're my saviour yuri " 
 
Yuri look up and smile warmly to the younger girl,which the latter respond with the same action. "Yes ,you right !"
 
*slap* 
"awww"yoona groaned when yuri's palms slap her forehead "what's that for ?"
"for being careless,didn't tell me where you go and just worrying about the rabbit instead of your own life" Yuri smirked
The doe-eyed girl pout "i'm just scared you know,i thought there was a bear.
 
yuri laughed " there's no bear in that forest silly.." she shook her head while the younger girl blush feeling so embarrassed. The tan girl reach to her jacket pocket and pull out a black marker then writing something on the plaster cast of yoona's injured feet . Seeing yuri's action ,yoona got curious.
"what's that ?" yoona asked when yuri done with what she's doing to her feet that covered with a white cast.Slowly the doe -eyed girl direct her eyes to the cast
 
'Gets well soon yoona (rabbit) '. it reads.
 
yoona chuckle and blush,she sure will recover soon.
 
 
 
 
to be continued