life is

La vie en rose

Sun,heat,dust,ants,outside and people are the things that the typical anti-social teenager hate nowadays. With all the technology that keep growing up,no need to say 'hi' directly since there's so much social media popping out.

 

We still can get a life from internet.

 

Look at that social media,we can get friends from facebook,followers who sees our philosophical side in twitter,being a model in instagram ,being a celebrity in youtube and getting a girlfriend in tumblr,that's the little circle of it. No need for a true 'human' in true 'life'.

 

But that's become a serious concern for parents though,they worried if you forget to eat just because playing Call of duty or skyrim all the time. They afraid if you send some pictures of you to an old mad on the other line. And hating true people in the real life or worse they afraid if you smoke weed online.? . That's didn't make sense but well people,technology keep advancing,enjoying virtual weed will be the greatest invention in the future kicking iphone10 or maybe flying board. and ofcourse there's no need to go outside anymore.

 

But remember,that true life is outside ,let's enjoy and make the best of it.

 

This is not a story about bullying,anxiety,yoga or 50 ways to get rich and reduce weight.But this is a story about a girl who is trying to find the true meaning of life,without searching in google or ask in yahoo answer.

 

This is about a girl who want to wrecking the ball,so she can realize that the world is beautiful,and there's so many beautiful things to look at,including people,because sometimes we forget the true beautiful art is lay within the man itself,in the personality of people.

 

"NO !!! " with rather a squeal tone,a girl said firmly to the two adults infront of her,indicating refusal for their offer.

"Yoona ,honey,this is for your,-.."

"own good..yeah yeah that's so cliché,i know what you'll say though.." the girl with eyes of a deer cut her parents words "but mom ..dad,i dont want to go to a formal school,im ok with what i have now,home schooling is the best decision you could ever made though.."

 

"we used to think like that but as you grow up we realize that you have to socialize with people in your age,it's not good to keep digging a hole in your room day by day while other teenager are busy partying,broken heart ,fangirling and getting brace on their teeth.." yoona cringe hearing all the things her father mentioned.

"well that's for other people.. not mine,im cool with what i have"

 

"but yoona ,you need to get a life.." mr.im said with irritated tone. This is the third time he asked her daughter to go to a formal school. He knows though,that his daughter has a reason for her refusal,such as when yoona in elementary school she always get bully by the kids there. More over with mr.im's nomadic job,yoona have to change school often,and didn't have a chance to make friends or socialize. Then come a solution about homeschool,so mr.im and mrs.im can take care of yoona and didn't have to register her in every school. But,now..their little angel is growing up to a very beautiful girl who always shuting herself from the outside world and playing internet all the time.

 

It can't be like this . it have to be change. Beside the internet bill who keep increasing,the worry about their daughter life and the image about grandma yoona playing a videogame with thick glass creeping mr.im's mind. and it makes him cringe and continue the conversation with his daughter.

 

"That's it dad,because there's people outside,especially in school ,they're worse than a zombie,they can slit you with their words and make evil opinions about things.."yoona cross her arms then turn her gaze to the window of the living room in her ordinary western style house.gazing at the outside world that she sometimes miss and not.

 

Since the traumatic experience she felt in her childhood time,harsh opinion,mocking laugh,evil stare and intentional push is everyday feed in yoona's early life.

 

 

"But because that's what life is honey,sometimes we're not in the same boat with other people,and that is what make life colorful.." now mrs.im turn to persuade yoona to accept their decision.

 

Mr.im spoke " and if you forget we also 'human' as in 'people'.." he makes a quote sign with his fingers.

"But you are my parents you wouldn't make a bad opinion about me.."yoona start to pout.

Mr.im smirk "oh ,so you thing we can't ?" he makes a thinking gesture "let's start with..ahah !! " he claps his hands "YOU'RE UGLY " he smiles in victory seeing his daughter shocked face.

 

"Dad,if i'm ugly you also ugly ,because you are MY FATHER !!!" yoona glare to her father,how could her daddy talk to her like that,but she knows though it's his attempt to make yoona accept their offer.

Mr.im automatically cover his mouth,his daughter right,if parents talk about their kids,they also talk about themselves. Mrs.im touch her husband arm and give the look of 'let me do it in my way'.

 

"Honey.."mrs.im smile "we just want the best for you as parents we know what the things good or bad for you,OR..!!" mrs.im raising her voice when yoona try to spoke "I'll cut your wifi and burn all the gadgets you have..no exception" she said while moving her right index finger from right to left. Yoona gulped,her mother is talking with a nice tone yet so intimidating and scary. she huffed and keep pouting her lips "you're so mean ~~~"yoona whined while lowering her head,her gadget is her life,if they gone then she doesn't has a life anymore.

 

"This is for you honey,we don't want you to grow old staring at the computer with thick glass while other people are married,having job,making children,doing life while you ..just can do that in the Sim." Mr.im staring weird at his wife.

"i play that sometimes.." mrs.im whispered getting a nod from mr.im ,no wonder she knows about that game.

"geezz..ok ok,i give up ,i'll do it ..satisfied??" she said in irritated tone.

"Greatt!!" her parents said in unison in cheerful tone,while she ,herself is getting worried about what might happen to her life later,however outside is a dangerous place,but if she doing it right she will be proud to herself in the future to make this risky decision.

 

"just please don't burn my gadgets.."

 

 

Meanwhile~~~~

 

"So..is there a suggestion about how we will welcome the freshmen this year ??" with authoritative and professional voice a girl with raven hair and caramel skin asked to the fellow council members infront of her ,as a chairman she has the responsibility to lead this meeting.With the look and the charm you could be mistaken her as a model or y queen bee in the school,but not for her not for yuri. She's a charismatic ,nice leader who thought her look is her bonus .while for other is a gift that the creator just gift for one in ten.

 

They are busy preparing the plan for welcoming the new students for DangDang high academy for girls this year,like last year the school always make an event for welcoming the girls. But what for this year ? they didn't decide it yet.Girls from different status,taste,idealism and behaviour are gathering in the meeting room of the school,sharing their thoughts for the events. And yuri knows it's a tough thing to do.

 

A girl in hip-hop style raising her hands "How about partayyy ?? everybody like it homie,we can dance all night long,talking s and getting drunk.." she suggested in playful tone.

"and smoke weed then get high ?? tch ..this is not a school for hippie hyo.." Yuri said with sarcastic tone.

"i'm not talking about hippie and weed ..but that's good idea though.." Hyoyeon said snickering just enough for getting a glare from the chairman.

 

"Sister yuri right,sister hyo..we cannot do sinful things like that,like in Galatians 5:19-21 said 'The acts..,-" the girl with nun voice got cut from her sentence.

"ehh tiff.please..we run out of time. can you make a long story short..and dont call me sister" Yuri lowering her voice in the last sentence.

 

"oh im sorry,what i will suggest is ,how about singing great songs in the church for the father who's watching us from the garden of eden.." Tiffany said in ecstacy while staring at the ceiling "and confessing our sins..im sure you have a lot hyo.."tiffany sarcasm make the latter scoff,if it's not because a little person beside her who's preventing hyo from her burst,that nun wannabe who talk s about her will get something she'll regret of.

 

"So why tiffany what's good ??" hyo said mimicking nicki minaj from the vma. tiffany just squint her eyes pretending didn't care with the other girl.

"please guys stop being immature.."another girl with cute voice and the shortest of all girls join the discussion "And T..not all the freshmen is catholic or something like that..we need something for everyone"..sunny  suggested ,stretching her hands in the last word.

"But S..,-" 

"sunny is right tiff..we need something for everyone.."Yuri emphasized ,reminding her fellow members.

 

"how about coffee ?? coffee is for everyone.." another girl in.

"no..how about carnival ??"

"partyyyyy.."

"ave maria~~~"

"monopoly.."

"karaoke..."

 

And then the meeting room become noisy with the voice of girls suggesting nonsense things and it's make or beloved chairman feeling dizzy,massaging the bridge of her delicate nose.This is gettin' nowhere. she start to regret why she enroll to be the candidate of the student council chairman.ing tiresome.

 

"Lets just make them eat .." The girls suddenly stop from their track upon hearing an absurd suggestion from a certain someone with sleepy voice.also join the discussion.

"ehh.."yuri scratch her head "but we're not into bullying j.." she remind the ice princess

 

"too bad then.."jessica shrug and start to take another dose of sleep again,but then someone voice preventing her from doing so.

"well if you insist..you could be the first one who eat .."

jessica give her famous glare "what did you say kim taeyeon ?!"

But the latter seems immune with it . "oh you need reply..i said,-"

 

*brak..brak..brak* 

 

Yuri stomp her hands onto the desk with a tired sigh.

"please be serious..give me something good..than nonsense craps !" the chairman scold . they are really worn her out. If she has a jetpack,she already fly from this room landing in hawaii and get some coconut to chill. But no,in reality she is a chairman ,she has responsibility in here,and she have to stick with it. Like spidey's uncle said 'when there's come a great power come a great responsibity' including handling this bunch of idiots.

 

"I have idea !!!" Taeyeon claimed raising her hands to the air

"please taeyeon,if you talk nonsense like them ..better keep it for yourself." Yuri warned she really is getting tired because of them.

"No..listen to me first.! this is a great idea ..i swear" she makes a peace sign with her fingers.

"alright..spill..." Yuri motioned the short girl to continue while making a 'shoo' gesture with her hands.

 

"How about camping ?" yuri turn her attention fully to the girl "camping is for everyone,we can get socialize ,getting to know each other,playing music,learn for surviving in the wild,set things on fire,and much more.."

"You mean.."sister tiffany interrupted " sleeping on the cold ground,wasting my blood for mosquitos and ruining my body treatment..Hell No ! i better getting on the yacht and wearing crown all day long..than have to . What is that ??? camping ?? it sounds like getting backward from human evolution.." said someone who suggest singing in the church earlier.she cannot waste her million dollars treatment for the sake of sleeping in the wild 

 

"lets just say we're nostalgic about being a pre-history fella homie..if necessary,we can also get or wearing leafs on our body,then communicate with a grunt or moan sleeping in the cave,waiting for thunder to get a fire and.."

"stop..stop..stop !! tchuu kim hyoyeon shut up ! dont you dare to continue it.."tiffany warned while covering her ears.

 

Hyoyyeon chuckle "tchh..she always fun to get messing around with..keke" but hyoyeon then straightening her face when she notice the chairman glare at her "just kidding homie..sorry."

Yuri sigh "But tiff i think taeyeon's idea are good.."

"no i definitely opposed with it.."

 

"how about voting ?? someone who agree with my idea raise your hand ! " Taeyeon said while raising her hands giving a vote for her idea,hyo,yuri and other girls also do the same except for the three girls across them.

 

"And who doesn't agree with taeyeon's idea ?? !!" Tiffany asked in highpitch voice,raising her hand. She realize it  just her who disagree with taeyeon's idea. she then nudge the girls in the left and right of her side "J.?? S ?? " she called while gritting her teeth.

Jessica and sunny sigh,but raise their hands anyways,make tiffany showing her eyesmile automatically.

"just three??"yuri smirk seeing tiffany drop her smile seeing she lost in this vote "well i think it's obvious,we take the majority. Sorry tiff,we'll go to camp this year..and you'll also came ."the latter just nod then smacking her head onto the desk,camping is a scariest thing for her beside the clown from stephen king book or a huge calory from her favorite coke.

 

"ok i think..it's over,we're gonna discuss about the preparation tomorrow,have a nice day everyone.."with a charming smile and farewell,the girls start to take their things and headed to the exit door. Since the meeting is over.

 

To be continue or not ? Give me your opinion