Lets

Bias Oneshot

You locked your hands around his neck and kissed him. The bed was a mess. You left with your underwear while Daesung's trouser was still on.

Daesung opened his eyes and then he saw him. 

You were too busy you didnt realize Seungri was standing behind the door. 

 

He was there the entire time, the whole time you were cheating. 

Daesung pushed you off him and quickly jumped off the bed. 

"Seungri... Look! I can explain!" he said, hastily wearing his shirt. 

"Babe..." thats the only word that escaped your mouth. 

He smirked. "Explain what? I saw everything. Theres no accident you two can get to 2nd base so quickly" he said. 

Daesung looked away. Seungri was piercing you with his stare.

"Oppa. Go. I'll handle this" you said to Daesung and he followed. He walked passed Seungri and bowed. 

"You going to protect him now?" he asked you. You can see his hand was clenched. 

"Its my fault. I seduced him. I like him but i still love you, Seungri" you explained. You realized you sounded so selfish, but its the truth. You loved them both. 

"What kind of explanation is that? You loved me but you liked him. And what do you think i'll feel after hearing that from you?" he asked, pacing towards you. 

Your leg trembled. You know its your fault, but god knows what he'll do to you. 

"Am i not enough for you?! I am SEUNGRI. You cant do this to me" he said, pulling your hair and pushing you to the wall. 

Your hand hit the frame besides you. 

"Only i can cheat on you. Not you" he whispered to your ears. 

"Well, i guessed thats where you're wrong" you replied, pushing him away with all your might. You walked away but your whole body shook when he grabbed your hand and turned you around. 

"Damn girl! I loved you to bits, why did you have to cheat on me? I gave you everything" he said, pulling you closer. 

You looked at him and smirked. 

"What is that? You gave me money, jewelleries, cars but never attention. You me, but never make love to me like Daesung did" you explained. 

Thats why you cheated on him. You felt unloved by the guy who claimed to give you everything but never loved you as you loved him. You gave him your time, your space, everything. And when you expected the same, he just showers you with money, never more. 

"In that case, lets break up" he said. 

This was your fear but losing him is better than spending a bed with someone who never understand you. 

"Lets just do that" you replied.