Be careful what you wished for

Bias Oneshot

You danced to the music without any regard of what happened to you this morning. Armed with your black 5’ heels, blue black short dress exposing 40% of your skin, you let your hair loose and intentionally left your phone in your car. You colored your lips red to go with the natural look.

He’s really looking for trouble, accusing you for cheating on him.

“I’ll cheat on you for real” you said to yourself.

A man suddenly came and claimed your waist. You didn’t resist, thinking of Seungri’s words.

‘Cheap ’

‘’

‘Ungrateful woman’

‘Devilish human’

You grind your hips to his. The man didn’t respond but keep holding to your waist.

“I’ll show you the devil you prayed for” you said to yourself, turning yourself to face the man you planned to trick into your satanic drama.

The blinking lights didn’t reveal the man’s face just yet but you didn’t care, you pulled his head closer and bite your lips, demanding him to kiss you. And he did.

He was a good kisser as good as Seungri and he smell like him too. The similarities are too accidental to be true. You opened your eyes, only to notice it was Seungri. His face was filled with rage.

You pushed him away and leave the dance floor. You wiped your lips with your hand and spitted to the floor. You turned around to make sure he noticed your act.

“Damn bastard!” you cursed under your breath, pushing people out of the way and exit the club.

You didn’t care to turn around as looking at his face will only increase your anger.

The walk to your car only took 5 minutes. It was dark but you can see people around. When you reached the door of your car, a hand grabbed you and bitterly turned you around.

“Where are you going?” Seungri asked.

You pushed his hand away.

“Don’t touch me. Don’t you remember I’m a ?” you said loudly with a smirk on your face.

People turned their heads at you hearing your words.

“Babe, I’m sorry but you are my girlfriend. You can’t just go flirting with other man in front of the public. I’m an idol. Respect me” he commanded.

You slapped him.

“Respect you? Where’s the respect for me? I’m a woman and I have a right to be respected too. Those words you said this morning, it doesn’t hurt. It kills me!” you said out loud.

“Going to a club in this attire, with your make up surely supports my statement” he argued, moving towards you and grabbing your shoulder mightily.

He grabbed your face. He came closer till you can feel his breathe on your skin.

“Let me go you damn bastard!” you cursed. Seungri pushed you till your back hit your car.

“So be it! I can do what I want, and you can say what you want” you said, marching forward. He somehow took a few pace back, seeing the look on your face.

“And remember this Lee Seung Hyun, this is the that you loved and drool over every night” you said, pulling your hair to your right revealing your y nape.

You forcefully pulled his head and kissed him. You kissed him so hard till his leg wobbled. He tried to grab your bottom when you suddenly pushed him.

He fell to the pavement. You smirked.

“I told you” you said and swiftly entered your car.

You looked at him from the driver’s seat and sped towards him.

“You said I’m a devilish human, you just get your wish granted” you said then drove off.