Seungri #2

Bias Oneshot

You sat silently next to the driver's seat. Seungri pushed the car to 180km/h. He was mad. You didnt know what you did, so remaining silent was the way to go. The car passed through the concrete jungle almost in a flash. The speed made you worry. 

"Seungri...say something..." You called out. 

He didnt respond but seeing the way he grasped the steering wheel, you decided it was a stupid act. You looked out the window and realized that you had passed the junction to your house. 

"If you dont want to say anything, fine. But atleast let me go home" you murmurred loud enough for him to hear you. 

He quickly stopped at the sideline and unlocked the door. 

"Get out" he said without looking a you. 

"Thanks for the ride" you said, trying not to cry. 

You were puzzled by his act. He's the one decided to fetch you from work, he was the one decided to have dinner but cancelled it, he was the one who suddenly got mad and doesnt say a thing. 

You took your bag and files then let you out of the car. you closed the door without looking at him. 

You were always that kind of person, never pushy. If he wants to explain, he will. But if he decided to punish you for something you dont know, you dont want that kind of person in your life. 

You walked away from the car, not even wanting to look back,

"So you gonna walk away just like that? Atleast ask me to send you home!" He shouted. 

"What did I do Seungri?! Why are you acting like this? If i've done wrong, tell me what was it?! You suddenly turned cold, you drive like a mad man and now you ditched me on the side of the road. And who can tell what would happen next?" You suddenly broke down in tears. 

"You're asking me what did you did? Seriously? Tell me about this" he walked towards you, in his hand a piece of paper with a familiar symbol. 

You took the paper with your right hand, lifting all your stuff to the other. 

"Where did you found this? Tell me!!!" You screamed at him, petrified on your feet. You dropped the files to the ground. The tears flowed generously. 

"It doesnt matter! Whats more important is why didnt you tell me?! Why did you keep it a secret?! Who am i to you?!" He screamed back at you, grabbing your shoulder.

The traffic was light that evening, but the people were slowing down to check out what was happening between us. 

you looked away from him, couldnt stand the disappointment in his eyes.

"I dont want that, Seungri. I never asked for that. What i want was to live a long  happy life with you! It was what i prayed for everyday. But still, god says otherwise!" You said, falling to your knees, your hands grabbing his shirt and crying out loud. 

"It hurts so much knowing the fact that i dont have long and there's so much more i want to share with you, do with you" you said. 

The secret was tearing you apart day by day. It suffocates you every seconds.

Seungri hugged your body close to him. you can feel his heaving chest, his impatient heartbeats. 

"I cant lose you, baby. I loved you too much. Why didnt you tell me earlier? We could've find a solution, a cure for it. Anywhere in the world, whatever the cost is. I just want you. I cant accept the fact you were hiding it from me. Making me feel useless and helpless" he cried, kissing your forehead in interval. his tone changed, from angry and cold to helplessness. 

"I'm sorry, i should've break up with you earlier so you wont feel this much pain. I should've let you go when i had the chance. Now its too late. i'm sorry jagi, i was greedy. You dont deserve this. You deserved a happy life with a healthy woman" you said, each sentence intertwined with your sobs.

"Dont say that baby. Whatever it is i will stay for you, we will fight. Dont give up too easily" he said, reassuring, 

The heat and pressure was crushing your head, making it dizzy. The pain you inflicted on Seungri caused you to feel pain in your chest. Your vision was getting blurry. You tried adjusting your eyes but no avail.

"I love you, Lee Seunghyun" you managed to say that before the world turned black. 

Laying beside the crying Seungri and the unconcious you was your health report.

Lung cancer, 4th stage.