Seungri #1

Bias Oneshot

Seungri rested his head on your lap after he came back from the studio. You were concentrating on the cooking show.

 “Jagi…” he called for you.

“Hmm” you replied, raising your eye brow, eyes still glued to the TV.

“Jagi…” he called again.

“Yes Oppa” you replied this time, but still concentrating on the TV.

He quickly sits up and looked at you.

“Yah!” he frowned and switch off the TV.

“Oppa, I was watching the TV!!!” you screamed and turned your head to him.

He keeps quiet and lay back on your lap.

“My goodness. What am I going to do with you?” you said.

“Jagi… Top hyung was killing me at the studio today. He asked me to keep singing without any rest for two hours. I know he’s stress about our upcoming album. But I really need rest” he said, linking his fingers with yours.

You ran your other fingers through his black hair.

“And he wouldn’t let me drink the melon milk. He said I can’t take much dairy product. And Daesung hyung was supporting him. I know I’m the maknae but they should be softer with me” he continued.

You felt pity for your boyfriend.

“Aigoo… how dare they tortured my Oppa? Sit straight, let me look at your face properly” you said and helped him up.

You looked at his angelic face. He looked so tired. You kissed his forehead, his cheeks and ended on his lips.

He captured your back and deepens his kiss.

“Hmmm… my panda doesn’t look like he’s tired” you said between the kiss and smiled, pushing him away.

“Let me call Top Oppa and see what he has to say about this” you stand up, started to march to the room to take your phone.

“Jagi…” Seungri called for you.

You turned around as he captured your hand and pulled you back to the couch. He crawled to you, inch by inch till he finally locked you in his arms.

“I guess we can call them after we feed this hungry panda” you smirked and kissed Seungri.

“Maybe tomorrow” he said and carries you to your room.