Parents

Bias Oneshot

"Lets meet my parents" he said to you. 

Your eyes widened. The glass in your hand almost slipped, but Seungri quickly snatched it.

"You're talking to me or the cat?" you wanted to recheck the information you received. 

Blackie suddenly looked at you two cynically and continue its slumber. 

Seungri raised his eye brow. "Be serious, baby. I really think its time" he said. 

 

You were feeling really tired a few minutes ago. But hearing his words, you forgot about it. You were just back from the office. He too, just back from the studio a few moments after you came. 

 

"Its not that i dont want but i dont think they are ready to meet me" you said, walking to the room. 

 

He followed you there, and sat on the bed. 

 

"But baby, they asked for you" he said. You turned to him and analyze his expression. 

 

 

"You told them about me?" you asked him, pacing towards him. "I thought you wanted to keep it a secret, until they are ready" you said. 

 

He smiled and took both of your hand. He opened the buttons on your shirt's wrist, one after another. 

"They saw us yesterday. At the supermarket. Mom said you're pretty" he exclaimed. 

 

"You're bluffing" you snorted and walked to the closet. You took out an oversized tshirt and a . His eyes didnt leave you, even for a split second. 

 

"You gonna burn a hole in my shirt, Seungri" you said playfully and close the doors. 

 

"Baby.. This is probably the best time to meet them. They're going back to Korea tomorrow, i think" he whispered the end part. 

 

His face looks sad. He pouted and his fingers played with the end of the bed sheet. 

 

"Lee Seung Hyun. You better not lie to me. So when do they want to meet us?" you gave up. His childishness was too much for you to handle. 

 

The hyungs must have really spoiled him.

 

Suddenly, something hit your brain.

 

"Seungri, did you tell them i was older?" you asked, biting your lower lips. 

 

"Thats why mom said you're pretty" he got up from the bed, kissed your forehead and walk put of the room. 

 

 

"Be ready, they're gonna be here for dinner" he said and laughed.