#Busted

Bias Oneshot
"Jagi!" You called for Seungri as soon as you entered his dorm. "Yeah babe, searching for me?" A husky voice replied. You turned around and saw Top in his trouser, sipping his morning coffee. "God! You surprised me, Top! Where's Seunghyun? I mean Seungri" you said, trying not to look at his bare body. "My..my.. Never thought you are a shy girl" he said with a smirk, slowly walking towards you. You laughed awkwardly. "Hahaha what are you talking about?" You said and quickly stormed to Seungri's room. "You know what? You should really find someone with your age" he said, implying that you should pick him. You shut the door quickly and pyut your back on the door. Top was always acting weird when you are alone with him. You catched your breath and looked for Seungri. You captured an image of a sleeping angel. You opened your heels and bring yourself closer to the bed. You put your handbag on the side of his pillow and sat beside him. "Jagi..." You whispered. No response. You crawled on top of him and called him again "Seungri-ah" When he smiled but refused to open his eyes, you shifted your face closer to his and whispered seductively "oppaa yaaa" with a little moan. Seungri's eyes abruptly opened. You smirked. "You little " you hissed, nibbling his ears. "Noonaaaa..." He teases, his hands crawl over your thighs and your back. Suddenly, the door opened widely! "Yaaaahh dongsaeng!!" Jiyong shouted but halted when he saw you sitting on top of Seungri. His face turned red and so was Seungri's. You too was embarrased but were matured enough to handle this kind of situation. Behind Jiyong was Daesung and Taeyang, with their jaws dropped. Top joined them and his eyes widened. You slid off Seungri and laughed. "Hyung! What are you doing?! You should've knock!!" Seungri said, pulling the blanket to cover his body. The other members were scratching their neck and head. "Sorry Seungri! I thought you are not busy" Jiyong said, somehow teasing. "Hahaha wrong timing,Jiyong. I should be going now" you said, keeping your cool when your face was obviously blushing. All four of them make way for you and avoided eye contact. You turned to Seungri, winked and signalled him the famous 'call me'. You was opening the door when you heard Top said "noona,your heels and handbags". You looked at him,took the stuff and ran out laughing awkwardly.