Baby

Bias Oneshot
"Honey, get ready. We should go now" you said to Seungri, from the living room.
"Do i really need to go? I mean its crowdy and people will go crazy. Trust me" he said, walking out of the room heading to the couch you were sitting. 
He dressed in a white tshirt with his gray vest, smiling slyly. 
"But babe, we need to go the sale. We havent bought a thing for our little boy" you said, looking at him with the puppy eyes, rubbing your now showing tummy. "Mummy want to buy a lot of things for my little Riri" you continued.
Seungri sighed. "Okay okay..  Just this one time. We could've buy it without the sale tho" he stood, pulling you to him. 
He kissed your forehead and trailed to your cheek. You hugged him. 
"Okay, lets limit it to 10 items okay?" he conditioned. 
"Yah!! Thats too little. Our baby need a lot of stuff. Clothes, socks, toys, diapers and cribs" you explained. "Here is the list i think we should buy" you showed him a piece of paper. 
His eyes widened at the list. "Wow babe. Its like you are buying for twins" he exclaimed. He analyze the paper and realized it was fold into two. "wow!! There's part two to it" he complained. 
"Jagi! I'll die bringing all of this!" he said, somehow demotivated. 
"Yah Oppa!! Its my first baby. Of course i want the best for him" you cried. "If you dont wanna go, okay. Let me go alone" you sulked. 
"Okay.. Okay... I'll go.. I'll go.. Dont be mad. Its bad for the baby" he said, hugging you close. 
You giggled. 
"Damn girl. Surely you are my weakness" he said.